>they are all 18-20
>I'm 25
>one of the girls starts chatting with me
>we go play some billiards
>she doesn't know how so I volunteer to teach her
>she starts being really physical and flirts with me a lot as the night goes on
>I wait for a day and add her on social media
>she adds me back
>I wait for a few hours and message her with a simple "Hi, wanna grab a coffee or a drink some time next week?"
That was two days ago. No response. Not even "seen" but she has been online.

Did I misread anything?

Attached: 1557734343568.png (585x663, 765K)

should've gone in stronger on the night. If she has the hots for you then get the number and send the text ASAP

Women are fickle

You didn't do anything wrong, you tried and she rejected you. Move on.

ASAP as in text her right the next morning?
I've been rejected before. Usually right on the spot and not after a few hours of hugging the girl from behind teaching her how to play billiards while making all kinds of innuendos about balls and holes.

Attached: 1558617437862.jpg (882x1024, 416K)

don't wait as long if you are flirting that hard from the get go, and don't be so stiff with your message, that's all i got for you being 'wrong', which really is quite minor. other anons are right, women are fickle, you tried, and just move on lad

you missed your opportunity, dumbass. she wanted to fuck that night. she's not into you.

Stiff? What would you use as an opener?

>Women are fickle

Truer words. Theres a reason the greeks likened women to storms and other transient behaviors.

They are all basically Jekyll/Hyde on wheether or not they feel attracted.

my openers and lines are almost always based off some observation about the women or what we did. comes across as more genuine and interested in them, and the resulting conversation/banter is always much better than it would be with some generic line.

This is so strange to read cause I have a 25 year old friend who drinks with me at the pub and I'm 20 and he also has been hitting on lots of women around the pool table

But this story isn't 100% perfect to my friend so I'm gonna chalk it down to a weird coincidence

>my openers and lines are almost always based off some observation about the women or what we did
Here is a tip Sherlock and also one for you OP:
THE OPENER DOESN`T FUCKING MATTER!
When the attraction is high enough, she won´t care what you text, because she wants to see you again. If you plan on starting a letter friendship, then it might matter.

In regards to your problem OP:
I had that several times. You can´t do shit about it, other than going even stronger at night. Women are fickle, that´s it. I know it sucks. If you´re lucky she will get back to you in a few days weeks when she is bored. Other than that: Stop your invest here and try to meet her again in real life. Then go stronger.

Drunk women flirt. Also you shouldn’t ask her out first thing, you should’ve made yourself more of a challenge by having a little banter

lol to each their own. you said it yourself - women are fickle, and my shit works for me.

Don’t try to understand. Move on.

Hmm. It's almost like there are pool tables all around the country...
We've had plenty of banter that night and I really didn't think I left that much space there.
>Got home really late and really fucked
>Wake up in a few hours and go to work (I know she had to work that day too)
>Get back from work almost dead, take a shower and go to sleep
>Add and message her next day
It really sounded like a valid strategy in order to not look creepy or needy
I would like to avoid this scenario in the future tho.

Attached: 1558409917518.png (500x376, 152K)

Exactly. We’ve all been there. The more you obsess about it the worse you’ll feel. Women are weird and are like manic depressives. They go up up up then crash and don’t give a shit about you. Move on. Save the grief.

>It really sounded like a valid strategy in order to not look creepy or needy
It also is. Nothing wrong with it.
She just wasn´t interested anymore, as you don´t seem to be attractive enough to her.

Friend of mine once met up with a girl, they fucked on the first date. In the middle of the act she told him "Why do you need that long compared to other guys? Can you please finish?"
I think I don´t have to tell you that she never responded again. Sometimes a girl just wants to get fucked. Not more and not less. You seemed to be the best option on that evening. Right now you aren´t the best option anymore.
Understand: If she is good looking then she doesn´t have a problem with finding good looking guys and getting sex. Why should she wait for you when five other people already stand in line?
Move on dude. You had your chance. As fucked up as it is. Learn from it and go as far as you can next time, untill she rejects you. That means try to kiss/fuck her.
I had that shit happen to me so many times, trust me. You aren´t her best option at this point. Never take that personal.!!

And what I like to add as well: Try to talk with her about some emotional stuff. The chance that you will leave an impression is higher that way, compared to just only being sexual and funny.

Thanks a bunch bros. Finally some nice and valuable advice on this godforsaken board.
I owe you one.
There wasn't really time for that at the pub. I planned a deeper conversation later.

Attached: 1558086100377.jpg (357x524, 129K)

You may have been the how many drinks would it take zone. I read that an astound amount of english bitches absolutely must be drunk in order to show interest. I don't know if there is something up with them or that is just wher ther research was done.

Funny thing I'm not English or anywhere near England.

No problem. You got this.

Assuming it is like this all everywhere. I know ive danced with a few that were not up to my standards when I am drunk and there isn't much around. Problem is, accusations of taking advantage of drunk chicks. Like they aren't grown ups.

Nothing you just move on lol

>Understand: If she is good looking then she doesn´t have a problem with finding good looking guys and getting sex. Why should she wait for you when five other people already stand in line?

Hmm how do guys even get into relationships knowing this? It sucks to know that I'm that easy to replace.
When I dated my first(and only) gf I used to think it's really something special that's gonna last, but she dumped me in 3 months and got back at fucking other guys in a few weeks. Since then (4 years) I never really made an effort to date again after realizing what you say is true. It really ruined it for me. But it does get lonely.

She was quite pretty although a bit too young.
You'll get used to it. Just don't marry or if you do get a bulletproof prenup.

Attached: 1557098151850.jpg (960x940, 104K)

>Hmm how do guys even get into relationships knowing this? It sucks to know that I'm that easy to replace.
See that is the problem right here. Many people don't, or they really set their standarts extremly low. I have never been in a relationship in my whole life and I am 25.
All you can do is: Be outgoing, be social, have a positive mindest (my biggest problem, since I know the truth and how things really are) and set yourself apart from the other guys one way or another. Sex is one thing. You can't compare it to a relationship. Because there are more variables. Just watch out that you don't get fucked over again and learn to lead. You got this man.

Quick update
She left me on "Seen"
At least it's a bit better than just being left on "unread" I guess

Attached: 1558165292448.jpg (393x492, 26K)

That much closer to the score!

Almost there bros!!

Attached: 1556413800707.jpg (616x615, 32K)