Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHZl2naX1Xk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course there is.

At this point?
I don't know.

I dont know anymore

Bump for discussion.

yes. but I don't think it'll be a nuke I think it'll be an EMP, no point in destroying existing infrastructure it would be more of a render people useless until they die out.

There answer is don't think about it

Because really, there is no other way. We are being watched by people meant to protect us, we are hated by the people we are trying to save.
Anyone who believes in politics is simply an imbecile because they never serve any interest but their own, and they never let anyone get power who isn't on (((their))) leash.
They are killing us slowly, through cultural destruction and importing subhumans.

It's done, there's no way out.

Attached: received_406323136437080.jpg (480x480, 21K)

No. It's the only way.
I used to think there was another way. I believed that the US public was reasonable enough, believed in their own constitution enough, and treasured their own freedom enough that they'd wake up and elect Ron Paul in 2012. They didn't, and now the west is paying the price.
The USA has spread it's interventionistic cancer farther than ever before, and thus people all around the world got a false idea of what Freedom really is.
We need a hard reset.

Starting over will only find ourselves repeating history. If you want to change things, study the people in history who have imposed their will and vision on the masses.

Let do it

If no one dies the prophecy will be fulfilled.

But something might be different now. its hard to tell.

What i mean is parts of it might not have been fulfilled.but idk.

Yes. The Great Reset is upon us.

Starting over wont help, you need to get rid of the jews for any peace to happen. This is the 4th simulation.

fucking aye theres a way out, but one country will have to suffer
question is, whos it gonna be?
prove me wrong
>pro tip
you cant

Attached: irlmaier.jpg (200x218, 6K)

Fuck nukes. Animals didnt do anything wrong. Survivors shouldnt be underground.

What you need is a high modified disease that targets melanin heavy users and 50% of those that arent. Make the population 400 mil. Done

No. We've started civilization over too many times before. Not this time.

the world resetting, with few exceptions like atlanteans, wasnt our doing

Let me guess: when Putin shits down your throat, you will just call it saving the "white" race.

And then what? We'll rebuild the same flawed systems we have now.

If you want to "start over" move to Alaska or out to the fucking country. There is plenty of cheap land all around you, but you'd rather just bitch about how useless you are.

Quick n dirty solution

What? How did you even come to this conclusion from my post?

Wiping out 99% of humanity in a single fell swoop is the only way.

Attached: the final solution.jpg (800x600, 85K)

"Starting over" being the only way is hyperbole, if you mean starting over the whole of civilization. I think we're just talking about the disintegration of the political system with something new taking its place. The political order =/= civilization.

Attached: fatman honkler.png (767x430, 360K)

Just ignore russia fearing schizophrenics really, no reason to not assume their level of comprehension of things is beyond that of the average loyal CNN viewer.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHZl2naX1Xk

Attached: the_sun_is_rising1.png (195x163, 46K)

Amerimutts truly believe they are a force of good.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1615x1883, 720K)

>if you mean starting over the whole of civilization.
thats exactly what I've been saying.
its not hyperbole the world is just too fucked.

Imperialism. The average person doesn't know whats good for them and isn't qualified to vote.

Will it be man made, forcing a new start? Or will it be natures God imposing his will.

The first step to do that for you then, is to head out into the Alaskan bush equipped with basically nothing like Christopher McCandless did. Come on that doesn't make sense, the vast majority of our problems stem from the political system.

>Is there any way out?

Yes, there's always another solution. No need to take everybody with you. Instead just kneel before me and I'll reincarnate you.

Attached: 1548489886815.png (1151x734, 467K)

These gentlemen comprehend the severity of the current situation perfectly well. There NEEDS to be a purification by any means necessary.

Attached: 1433658315884.jpg (837x673, 398K)

There is no "starting over". The only way out is with Christ when he returns to finally put an end to this

>the vast majority of our problems stem from the political system

I'll narrow it down for you, my dude.

Attached: mysterious figure 2.png (500x560, 56K)

people are unreasonable, irrational and beta cuck faggots not thinking for themselves
we really need a hardreset and a hard makeover fresh start

Attached: 1520264540617.jpg (604x506, 62K)

like really hard hard harsh unforgiving times

Attached: 1522594183878.jpg (555x747, 206K)