Meet the 46th President of the United States

Meet the 46th President of the United States

Attached: 6061933C-28E9-4B10-9645-CBB5A5537AED.jpg (1242x1558, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1113498287850627074
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he looks like a rat, coheincidence ?

Tucker is going to have a field day with this. He HATES Swallowswell.

Attached: 1493917824064.jpg (487x423, 28K)

>Giving THIS guy the nuclear codes after he threatened to use them on Americans

Not a good idea

No, his photo will be right next to Hillary's

Attached: LosersMuse.jpg (995x661, 68K)

Isn't this the fag that made a false flag gun threat against himself?

Too many letters in last name for a modern president.

Yahhh that's gonna be a no from me dawg.... He can be president of commiefornia when we kick you out of the union though

FUCK OFF MOSSAD KIKE SHILL THE TRUTH WILL BE HEARD

Attached: 8DBDE754-FEDD-4615-9116-D830965E2D37.png (903x587, 485K)

Attached: 6DE45286-5B40-46F4-931E-A818446FC761.jpg (1016x958, 147K)

THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH ONLY

Attached: F68E87CB-FE3E-4403-8349-786CFC718D9C.jpg (779x421, 86K)

This guy threatened American citizens with nukes. I'm voting for him, ready for it to be over.

>He is a strong supporter of marriage equality for same-sex couples, and is staunchly pro-choice.[59] On his government website, Swalwell proposes a mandatory buyback of "military style semi-automatic assault weapons", with prosecution for anyone who fails to comply after the allotted timeline.
What part of "SHALL NOT" do they not get? Oh well, get your popcorn ready bois it's gonna be fun

>Thinking this nobody even has a chance at winning

He's a dumb cunt and a believer in the Russia Trump collusion conspiracy theory. He's got no charisma and chance he's a Californian, basically white Maxine Waters.

>mfw I live in this loser's district
Since the day this guy was elected he's done nothing but suck Nancy Pelosi's cock. All he does is carry out her marching orders like a good bitch does. He's also completely obsessed with the Russia investigation and is still in denial that there's no collusion.

Attached: 1519024053109.jpg (800x614, 64K)

Yeah, he and people who support this idiot need to be reminded of the time he threatened to use nuclear weapons on citizens of his own country with who he disagreed. Only congress can declare war according to the Constitution of the United States, Article I Section 8. And being a Congressman it's kind of a BIG FUCKING DEAL to threaten your citizens in such a manner. And when he was called out on his absolute BULLSHIT, his response was it was only a prank 'bro.
No, this guy really doesn't need to be anywhere near the nuclear codes IRL.

Attached: fluttersmarm.png (900x770, 157K)

He can buy back my bullets so long as I get to fire them in his general direction. Whatever he can catch, he can keep. I’ll confirm my buyout price afterward.

he was born in Iowa, which is the first state of the Democratic primary and thus holds a large sway in the whole process

>Isn't this the fag that made a false flag gun threat against himself?
I havn't heard of this, please elaborate or give a source. Sounds interesting.

Attached: dreamworksface.jpg (712x1000, 234K)

The same faggot who said the government wouldnt use nukes against its own citizens? Dumbfuck deserves a bullet hope he runs and catches one at a rally. Traitor fuckin filth

looks reptilian

>not a nigger or woman
>being picked by Democrats in 2010+9
kek

twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1113498287850627074

Or the best one yet.

White male. No chance, unless he's gay or a Muslim or something.

>twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1113498287850627074
Thanks user.

>ID: NoG
Kek

Attached: 6fa.png (450x477, 12K)

Is this the guy who threatened to nuke parts of America?

Too white and male

Apply that logic to trump you dumbfuck
>hates gun and the 2nd amendment
>definitely rapes women
>enjoys looking at naked young girls
>would fuck his own daughter
And these are all things he publicly and willingly SAID

... d.u.b.s..
Uhhh my t.r.i.p.s say trump wins

Yes. The very same guy.

Wait a minute, THAT guy?
ROFLMAO
CHUTZPAH
H
U
T
Z
P
A
H

Omg ... he looks like a walking turd ...

We can't let Drumpf continue to handle our nuclear codes. We need a more responsible person like Swalwell

Pathetic

This guy is a laughing stock I would vote kamala over him, at least she could responsibly not nuke americans.

More like running for vice-president, tbqh. Too bad Uncle Joe will desperately need a woman on the ticket.

Can't stand this insufferable prick. It's between him and that kike Nadler

Attached: 1509723753062.jpg (600x600, 84K)

You are best grill

ru best grill

more like the 46th presidential hopeful

amarite?

wanna hear a joke?

>I'm in Adam Schiff's district.

this guy x50 + pandering to Armenian scum

Autism is one hell of a drug.

When they pull the double power vibrator out of his ass it won't slow down his campaign at all, being California and all.

isn't this the guy who wants to use nukes on gun owners?

Yes armored tanks arent enough for this guy, need full scale tactical nuclear armaments.

fuck me with the strap-on that my wife uses on me

>Since the day this guy was elected he's done nothing but suck Nancy Pelosi's cock.

Politically Swalwell either has some good instincts or he he got really good advice. He ran as a complete unknown (a 2 year councilman from Dublin) in 2012 against the hyper-liberal 20 term incumbent (((Pete Stark))). He ran as a centrist Democrat. Because of CA's top two jungle primary, he advanced to the general election. He got all of the Republican vote (including mine) and enough of the independent and moderate Democrat votes to defeat Stark. Since then he's been trying to show what a good liberal he is.

It was a classic case of bait and switch. And we/I fell for it. About the only good thing from this is this district was spared Ro Khanna who was waiting in the wings for Stark's retirement.

He's extremely ambitious and has shown he will say or do anything to get elected. He'll probably run for (((Feinstein's)))) seat in 2024 if he's still in Congress.

Attached: Swalwell.jpg (854x480, 458K)

Yeah go for it, I like this guy, doesn't get rattled and speaks in complete sentences. Won't take shit from drumpf in debate
. Drumpf better stock up on adderall come debate time.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-30 09-03-20.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Does he not have one single honest friend or staffer? If he did, they would take him aside and tell him bluntly that people will never take him seriously and to quit while he is ahead. The right feels bad for him because he is clearly out of his league and he doesn't exactly galvanize the left.

he looks like ratata from pokemon

I don't need a strap-on but sodomy is a sin and you are fallen to lower than dirt.

Putting Hoover, Carter, and Nixon in there is retarded since they were elected at some point.

swallowell kek.
not a chance without the 1000 yangbux special

Lmao this comic aged terribly you pathetic kike.

What's his name Jow Forums?

CONGRESSMAN SWALLOWSWELL! CONGRESSMAN SWALLOWSWELL!

Attached: 1518921410400.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Kek

too fucking white, and
too fucking male.

not even gonna get the nomination m8

Why have pretends morons in the white house when we can have the Original one?

Looks like a fuckn faggot and a dweeb
> California
Dropped.
Thanks for making the win easy demo-shits...

>Meet the 46th President of the United States
he is not Trump

inb4 he claims to be a moderate then if elected will turn around fuck whitey over as much as possible like king nigger

Attached: USA white founding fathers.jpg (720x819, 80K)

>at debates, moderator asks "how do you reconcile the fact that you threatened to attack half of america with nuclear weapons when you will become president and have access to the nuclear codes?"

This nibba be like ima nuke ya asses if you dont give up your guns S_M_H F_A_M

Attached: Rep. Eric Swalwell.png (640x804, 82K)

They still lost at one point, that's why they are in there.

this guy has to be in great shape from jumping in front of any camera which will help him shill his scripted party opinions

no way he wins obviously, what's his angle? who's he going to try and knock down for hillary and nancy

Attached: 1537903987245.gif (267x200, 260K)

Sorry user, the guy is a colossal liar. He’ll put on whatever mask fits best for the day. Swallowswell is dangerous and normies are attracted to his suave or something. The guys a total douche.

WELL HI. I am Eric!!

Attached: E6723CE5-FD91-42A3-9BAF-895B28BF247B.png (473x632, 431K)

This has got to be the dumbest tweet by a political entity in recent history

Attached: 2n8plq.jpg (836x500, 79K)

NUKE DA GUN OWNERS OWN THE REPUBLIKEKS

His face makes me mad. WTF is wrong with him

But a low in his name and it's swallow well

This is why Trump needs to be tried for attacking Syria.

>Swallows-well from California

Ha... ha ha... ha.

Attached: 1 out of 10.jpg (300x300, 68K)

>looks white
Disqualified