Cajuns

What are the Cajuns of Louisiana and Texas like? Do you still speak French? Do you feel French at all?

Attached: acadiana-flag.jpg (1200x800, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT92t28A_AE
klfy.com/news/local/local-artist-fires-back-at-nationalist-group-he-claims-used-painting-without-consent/1158217698
angrywhitemen.org/category/groups/identity-acadia/
youtu.be/iMzysRahEXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All I know is gator taste like chicken

Everyone keeps saying this and I still have a hard time believing that.

Bump

Lived in Baton Rouge and Lafayette my entire life. We like to shoot, eat boudain and drink. AMA

I speak a little french, and feel "cajun" more than french.

How are you guys not 'WE WUZZERS' like the Mexicans when the US received Louisiana compared to the Mexican-American war? Is this proof you're more civilized?

>do they still speak french

barely

>what are they like?

good people. Conservative and Catholic. Acadiana doesnt have many carpetbaggers so they've kept alot of their culture intact. More deeper in the swamp you go the more isolated they are. Still good people that are open but theyre skeptical of any outsiders trying to govern them. Not even game wardens will go to some of those places.

A lot of us are salty about the confederacy. But I mean that's kind of to be expected since the government is assbackwards and retarded.

This is true. also fun fact true cajun culture is below the I-10 highway

Attached: Cajun land below.png (2128x1286, 100K)

je viens du québec et j'aime aller en louisiane !

they're closer to birds than say a cow...

Also the town i was born in and lived in was Abbeville. I feel like this is true french-cajun culture. check out this video, its a wholesome video of whats called the omelette festival. it has cajun music and cooking.

youtube.com/watch?v=OT92t28A_AE

A lot of people speak cajun french in this town, but sadly its getting overun with niggers.

Cajuns are subhuman frogs.

Shut up yankee fag. Reminder that cajuns are the most powerful race in the world

Are we doing another thinly veiled IA recruiting thread?

Niggers just have to ruin everything good. Rage intensifies!
My mothers side has roots down there, they moved up to Quebec at some point in the 1800's. Fuck this clown world! Wish we never had slavery, then these leeches wouldn't be here. God damn them all to hell.

its sorta true desu, more gamey than chicken ofc but its a white meat

basically this, also baton rouge sucks cock so does new orleans

Comment ça va mon amie, city cajun here. Been learning French and reading a lot about my ancestral history. Hoping we'll have another Acadian renaissance soon like in the 60's and 70's when CODOFIL was founded to teach kids french and keep it alive in Louisiana. Theres lots of french immersion elementary schools now that people send their kids too. There was even a dissident right cajun group called Identity Acadia that was causing a stir a year ago. Tried to join but apparently their defunct. I love the idea though.

klfy.com/news/local/local-artist-fires-back-at-nationalist-group-he-claims-used-painting-without-consent/1158217698

angrywhitemen.org/category/groups/identity-acadia/

>Cajuns are subhuman frogs.
what an impotent faggot kek

True.

Attached: IMG_20190409_140850_217.jpg (275x183, 15K)

with social media and niggers our culture is dead bro

I dont think those guys are around anymore. Must've tabled the identitarian idea to come up with a more populist movement that would sweep through all of acadiana with overwhelming support, just a plebs opinion though.

>I speak a little french, and feel "cajun" more than french.

C'est le temps de pratiquer ton Francais, mon gros Bubba

youtu.be/iMzysRahEXs

Attached: géniebouchard21513.jpg (639x789, 109K)

salut mon pote :)

>omment ça va mon amie, city cajun here. Been learning French and reading a lot about my ancestral history.

Parfait, je suis Québécois et je connais très bien votre histoire. C'est de voir que de plus en plus gens apprenne le Francais.

Attached: géniebouchard30006.jpg (675x1200, 141K)

C'est bon...

Beausoleil probably said something similar when the anglos were encroaching their settlements on l'acadie. Everyone thought he was a radical and that scalping Anglo officers was unnecessary, then they ethnically cleansed half of our people and exiled the rest. But we still managed to survive as a distinct people. Then les americains tried to americanize us, and if you look around today it mostly worked, but I believe we will come back from this stronger than ever when the spirit of beausoleil comes back and leads a cajun populist cultural revolution.

At least the last bastion of french speaker is still not giving up... Bonjour les user francophone

based thread

Oui, je suis fait mon amies apprendre francais. Mon francais est tres mauvais mais j'essaye.

Salut, mes amis. Ne deviens pas les chiens americains. Maintenez votre personnalite francaise.

Attached: feelsgood.jpg (329x357, 20K)

Cette homme sait

What are you doing, Ivan?

C'est toi qui n'arrête pas de poster des photos de négresses sur Jow Forums?

J'e ne veux pas voir le assimilation des hommes francais. Vouz chiens americans est abominables.

Kek, non. J'essais baiser une fille negresse a l'estonie une fois, mais elle ne voulait pas. Peut etre c'est bon, les negresses peut avoir les maladies.

Maybe worry more about the Russians in your country than the French in mine.

I AM Russian, mutt boy.

Didn't david duke get a fuckton of votes from the acadians? Does it have to do with being a white ethnic group that's endangered?

Attached: musk.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Oh, I was actually poking fun. Get out of Estonia.

Nope.
Alors, nous parlons francais ici. Si tu ne peut pas parler francais, sortis. L'Amerique est un pays francaise - baiser les anglais.

Attached: le liberator face.jpg (276x280, 24K)

>Do we feel French?

No one has answered this yet and I'd like to have a go. On one hand, we are pretty americanized. My grandmother was the last person in my family to be fluent in Louisiana french. My family is similar to other American families in many ways, but dissimilar in more ways than similar. I'll start with some examples.

Though my family has lost their cajun french identity through americanization it still lives on deep in their subconscious. One example that stands out from les americains, when I say my family I mean my parents, grand parents, aunts, uncles and cousins. The extended family is very tight nit unlike the individualist Anglo nuclear family who often lose touch with their extended family, we are a collectivist communal family that gets together every weekend.

Cajun culture still lives on in my family, crawfish boils are a staple, the cajun accent lingers on despite living in the city for the past 3 generations, we duck hunt and fish like most cajuns. We still use common cajun french terms like couillon and cher. We like to gamble and curse. These are material cultural aspects that are easy to identify.

The non-material cultural aspects are slightly harder to identify, for example everyone in my family is very humorous and rarely takes anything seriously which is common among cajuns, theres a certain joie de vivre among cajuns. We're very industrious and adaptive, nearly everyone in my family is an entrepreneur. Suspicion but friendliness toward outsiders. We're spiritual and anti-materialist, we often will lend money to family members without expectation of ever getting it back and be overly generous. These are all common cajun characteristics.

I would say we feel french, even though we have been americanized in many ways. We have immutable behavioral characteristics that have allowed us to remain a distinct people in the hellish melting pot of America.

Attached: cajunwave.jpg (1450x682, 267K)

Oui, la Louisiane est la pays français. L'Amerique est la pays de merde.

From what I've heard of Cajuns, they like to think they speak a special dialect of French called 'Louisiana French', but they actually just speak basic, broken French with a strong American accent

>Ne deviens pas les chiens americains
Trop tard

Actually Cajun french is an archaic dialect from la Rochelle. My priest went to France once and all the french girls said he spoke funny. They said his french were as if someone went to England speaking Shakespearean english.

Attached: notmyoc.jpg (969x1066, 223K)

basé estonien.
Inside all the Yellow vests threads.

Cajuns in the US must be much more Frenchy than the current population in France.

Baton Rouge was great until Katrina. I mean, some niggers was ok but, all the niggers from katrina just ruined the city.

Attached: deepfriedbeausoleil1.png (472x628, 548K)

Yeah, we love Dr. Duke.

Attached: 1554539777593.jpg (247x256, 20K)

Alright idk if thread is dying, but I'm gonna dump all my Acadien OC to revive it.

Attached: beausoleil-assumption-2.png (1188x720, 1.94M)

Attached: cajun-navy-1650-2018.png (804x262, 459K)

perso j'ai l'impression qui parle comme des paysans du 18 eme siècle lol

Yeah exactly.

See:

Attached: sunman.png (530x748, 39K)

Our french was never standardized so it varies from town to town even. Couillon is a common term, in some towns it's a friendly term of endearment, in others it's a very offensive slur.

Attached: new-home-cartoon.png (1023x637, 949K)

Attached: leloutredynftb.png (637x358, 126K)

Attached: DIT-GIE.png (1497x916, 1.46M)

Louis XV was such a fucking retard

Fuck off back to Oklahoma

Attached: u-loot-we-shoot.png (736x490, 542K)

Dr. Duke did nothing wrong retard and a lot of cajuns did vote for him, especially his first run. Hell enough people voted for him that he won.

Attached: ia_militant_2.png (1280x1130, 2.1M)

you get a lot of people saying they speak french which they clearly do not. I dont speak french so i cant test them. BUt ive spoken to peole who speak spnaish and they have no problem switching to spanish in a second.
Now the Texan Germans actually DO speak german to this day

but do you speak french? AMA? How about answering the question.

You're not a Cajun. You probably are an Irish AmeriMutt who has no place in Louisiana.

Are acadians as racist as people are usually in louisiana?

Mostly mixed with wetback these days

Have you even traced your ancestry back to l'acadie you blue pilled fag?

Attached: Beausoleil_Thug_Life.jpg (236x236, 14K)

Yeah, I can only speak for southeast cajuns, but yeah.

You're a crypto Anglo, aren't u?

Attached: chad-le-loutre-vs-virgin-cornwallis.png (2510x1268, 365K)

I don’t care about that shit honestly, my grandma was a badass cook and that’s all I know, she was from France and settled in Texas with my grandpa who died from drinking too much wine

Glad to see there's still some hate between Anglos and Frogs