E. Michael Jones

“They existed only by mere sufferance. They could be shut up, or banished, or even sold at the king’s pleasure. They were regarded as sort of monsters, who professed to be the lineal descendants and to hold the opinions of those who had murdered the son of god and savior of men. They were not permitted to practice their blasphemies openly. If they had synagogues, they were unseen by the people. The horrid wretches themselves were compelled to keep out of public view on sundays, and on saint’s days. They were not allowed to pollute with their presence the streets or the roads of a Christian country, on days set apart for public devotion. In degraded wretches like these usury, that is, receiving money for the use of money, was tolerated, just for the same cause that incest is tolerated amongst dogs”.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDh-rr-il88

Attached: nazi girl.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebsroll.com/top-10-richest-youtuber-kids
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are some weirdo pedophiles on this website.

Why is everyone all of a sudden posting this little girl?

Because she's smarter than many anons, and smarter than every libtard.

Absolutely.

Go out and meet adult women before you commit a felony boys.

She was recently on Ralph's show

>Choker discord thot
>Smart
Epic

Attached: 1554833476862.jpg (340x371, 50K)

Oh look, a creepy child molester. Yikes.

muh logos

E. Michael Jones is a thinking man's Jordan Peterson. Change my mind

She recently moved from her old youtube channel to a new one, and as nigger-flag said, was recently on Ralph's show.

>there have been Jow Forumstards that actually fapped to her face

Attached: 1367188316113[1].gif (750x750, 16K)

>YOU ARE TRYING TO STRAWMAN ME

pfrrt hahah dumb little bitch

Attached: 1530338198120.png (600x580, 419K)

Soph actually makes me wish I was 6 years younger

because you could fuck her tight little cunt legally?

Lol. The internet is going to turn that child into one heck of a mentally unstable adult. It’s literally raising her, because apparentally her parents don’t have the time to even monitor the shit she says on Twitter.

She can kiss college or any remotely decent job prospect goodbye. All somebody has to do is pull up the shit she said as an angsty stupid 14 year old and it’s over.

She jokes about it. She’s too busy living in the moment of e-popularity among Jow Forums pedos because her real life sucks. She’s probably home schooled and lonely with no real friends in some god forsaken town. Memes and edginess is her outlet. Inadequate parenting. Inadequate social life.

Poor little girl.

no. i'm not attracted to kids, but i can tell she will be pretty cool when she grows up

Attached: yikes.png (399x322, 42K)

Idk but I watched several of her videos and she’s Ike 14 but has the common sense and world view of a 30 year old on pol. It’s so weird. I’m wondering how she got so based so young. Are her parents woke? What life experiences could a 14 year old have possibly had that would develop her political views?

yeah on some fat mystery meat kekistanis cock

>What life experiences could a 14 year old have possibly had that would develop her political views?
It's called having a three digit IQ

kys creep

She’s a cia plant. Her parents are cia.

Attached: 0A5C7093-C7AD-4F2D-8C5B-C0DC57FE03F4.jpg (313x500, 36K)

kys faggot

She said years ago that her older brother helped script the show and do the editing. he would be about 19-20 now.

>She can kiss (((college))) or any remotely decent job prospect goodbye.
celebsroll.com/top-10-richest-youtuber-kids
She's pulling in an estimated $24k each year from her channel, and she's just getting started. When she's a bit older and draws some real beta orbiters and paypigs, she'll make money hand over first. She'll be fine.

...Jesus, can you imagine making $24k a year at 14, with no bills or expenses, all your costs of living being taken care of by your parents? I hope she's investing some of that. We know she lurks Jow Forums, I hope she frequents Jow Forums as well.

>She can kiss college or any remotely decent job prospect goodbye. All somebody has to do is pull up the shit she said as an angsty stupid 14 year old and it’s over.
Nobody cares what a child did and most colleges and jobs don't google search you anyway

No a 100 IQ would mean she’s average for a 14 year old. Your average zoomer doesn’t even think about politics.

>Because she's smarter than many anons, and smarter than every libtard.
Well first of all, the statistics show that liberals generally are more likely to have a college education than those leaning rights.

So subtract that false statement and you’ll learn her being more educated than most Jow Forumstards is quite unremarkable.

And I think fascination of her on this board is simply pedophiles in denial. They’ve created half-assed reasoning such as her being “smart” to justify why they have pictures of her saved on their computer or watch her videos, as grown adult men.

She’s fucking 14. What’s one unique observation or though she’s had on anything that wasn’t merely the parroting of internet memes in the typical forms 14 year old girls express anything, like playing dress up?

Remind of the case of the nazi incel who justified grooming little boys because “high IQ” ancient Greeks did it. Lol.

Attached: C42EF730-CF66-404E-84F0-2771EBF0497F.png (750x1334, 863K)

This girl will have a very specialized set of skills, and her employer will not give a shit what kind of nonsense she was spewing on the web when she was 12. I don't think you understand how smart this kid is.

I mean, it's somewhat Jow Forums relevant because she's a 'based' right-wing youtuber but it's getting real creepy that she's being posted here a lot, she's 14

>Well first of all, the statistics show that liberals generally are more likely to have a college education than those leaning rights.
>implying that going to college is correlated with actually understanding anything

She got blown out by Destiny on the killstream. She's an ancap but when questioned about fucking anything she starts stuttering and doesn't know how to respond, because she is a typical sheep watching right wing media and repeating it, or getting fed lines/a script by her brother. Destiny literally got her to say that if illegals were on private property in america, they could not be expelled. Yes, this is the person Jow Forumstards want to worship.

built for bbc

>Destiny literally got her to say that if illegals were on private property in america, they could not be expelled.
What's wrong with that? That's literally nazi moé, since half of us are or were lolbertarians at some point.

let's try to NOT post images of children
>all fields
>hide thread
But God bless E. Michael Jones

this. fucking weirdos

You deserve death, shes 14.

Soph actually gives me hope for our future.

built for 14 inches

Based!! Why people on Jow Forums is really posting her a lot is because they can't stop fapping to children.

Funny that she is Jewish.

Imagine being this buttmad at a literal 14 yr old girl because she's smarter than you and made you feel like a dumbass

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

You mean the faggot who said poor little girl

>DESTINY BTFO 14 YEAR OLD GIRL
woah, glad he finally chose to pick on someone his own size

>She got blown out by Destiny on the killstream.
Oh, a thirty-year old who debates full-time managed to make a fourteen-year old whose only experience is monologuing stutter? That's so impressive. That's such an accomplishment, guys, Jow Forums BTFO, pack in up, boys, the right is finished.

>She's pulling in an estimated $24k each year from her channel, and she's just getting started.
>she’s just getting started
Pedophiles tend to favor a particular girl until she hits puberty. She’s 14 already. Almost all content posted of her is when she was 12. This is her ideal form in their eyes.

By the time she’s 15/16, for a pedophile, she will hit the wall.

As for pay pigs post-puberty? With that block face and oily hair? Heh.

Cute kid, be she’s not going to grow up looking like Laura Southern.

>pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo pedo
Anti-Corbis shills need a new buzzword. Jow Forums's litter sister is not for sexual.

Attached: corbis.png (980x109, 9K)

calling a 14 year old girl a thot nice job israeli

Being unpopular kid and growing up on Jow Forums.

you mean lauras hot ass sister

> I don't think you understand how smart this kid is.
I don’t. Do elaborate.

Pretty sure Jow Forumstards calling her smart is the equivalent of redditors calling David Hogg smart.

But at least David Hogg actually got accepted into Harvard and became a national icon and activist, not some YouTuber with a cult following from pedophiles and incels.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM&t=1s

Attached: 1554777699820.png (529x529, 364K)

didnt david get punk out at school after the gun grab attempt?

>Jow Forums literally idolises and ideological follows a child

Couldn't make this shit up. This place is a fucking joke.

Attached: 1528130999007.png (258x245, 121K)

Because she needs more redpills and we know she browses.

Attached: now these death camps.jpg (1156x1056, 411K)

Wtf is wrong with you

H-hey! You shut your mouth man!

Attached: 3BAA63F4-A8F0-426B-86F7-0A073AC9C241.gif (278x250, 370K)

>Jow Forumstards calling her smart is the equivalent of redditors calling David Hogg smart.
The one American that gets it.

>Jow Forums literally idolises and ideological follows a child
You don't get a (You), and you don't get $0.14.
No, Jow Forums doesn't. What Jow Forums does in this regard is recognize intelligence and potential in rejecting the established propaganda of hashtag not all mudshits.
Redpills will win the day.

Attached: nyt six million 1869.jpg (1096x1600, 1.45M)

On a livestream I requested her to play Moonman. She said its over played. I don’t know what crowd she hangs out with. But i can’t wait to see what monster of an adult she’ll make growing up on moonman. Seems like Jow Forums is raising this kid, and we should all be afraid of creating the anti-Christ if that’s the case.

You can no longer reach this URL without paying, and that was done on purpose.

Attached: Jewish 6 gorillion NYT 1891 01 26.png (1088x953, 845K)

It's just the American anons. Apart from them, the leafs and the Indians we're all sane and don't bow to kids.

>redpilled child
>the Antichrist
Bruh, is it the Festival of Fools already?

Attached: synagogue of satan.png (1566x2530, 2.11M)

she needs to be BLACKED

I tried watching one of her videos and I couldn't finish it. she's just a dumb kid saying what retards want to hear. she's like a parrot doing her little tricks while you morons clap. if you're 18+ and watch this kid you're fucked in the head. don't try to rationalize it by saying she's entertaining or some shit. everyone knows what you're doing you sick fuck

because she cusses a lot and is totally hip and edgy xD

>trying to influence by shame
>tries to preempt any criticism with more shame
We're not women, faggot.

Attached: roastie gets smacked by based nigger.webm (504x640, 1.72M)

>she's just a dumb kid saying what retards want to hear.

They start training them young these days.

Attached: 1526763378518.jpg (750x1073, 695K)

She gives black pilled fags around here a glimmer of hope for the future. Too bad she is an ancap and doesn't give a fuck about the white race.

Who else would better know that this is unnatural than a pervert?
It's like not trusting a heroin addict who is telling you that using heroin is bad for you.
Makes no sense at all to expect only those who are not addicted/sick to be able to speak on these addictions/illnesses.
I'd really like to know on what basis you and your kind shits on them warning us about it.

>She can kiss college or any remotely decent job prospect goodbye.
She has a channel with over 800k subscribers. She is making more money than most anons here. She is making a hell of a lot more money than I was at 14.

What does a young woman have to do with the future of Western civ?
t. pervs and tards itt

here's retard #1. call it whatever you want but if you tried some shit with my kid I'd cut your fucking head off and put it on a pike you pedo fuck

>...Jesus, can you imagine making $24k a year at 14, with no bills or expenses
Yo!

Attached: IRS.jpg (406x336, 21K)

And she's a female, she doesn't need to work for money anyway.
Going to college for a girl is like voluntarily sterilising yourself anyways.

>hey everyone, look at this person who is dum, don't be like dum person
We're still not women.
No (You)s; no $0.13 deposited to your account.

Attached: Roasties can't find decent men.jpg (640x960, 184K)

She's probably some sort of genius prodigy;

That’s red DONGED. Not pilled

>She has a channel with over 800k subscribers.
Open-air pedophile bait as peddled by her brother apparentally. A victim of Elsagate. Sad but unsurprising.

>She is making more money than most anons here.
This isn’t a virtue. This is the equivalent of beta orbiters making twitch thots rich.

Except it’s worst because she’s a child and genuinely thinks people like her for less-than-sinister reasons.

I istened to that podcast a few months back. It's great. I especially liked his take that horror is a reaction to the horrors of abortion and sexual "liberation"

>has the common sense and world view of a 30 year old on pol
>pol
boomer, but anyway
She seems more like she has the common sense of a player character who just can't understand why everything is so crazy and has yet to discover Jow Forums, despite the fact that she supposedly browses here.
She needs more redpills.

Attached: white privilege billionaires.jpg (861x895, 105K)

oh its Mr epik troll man that did the same shit on the cooking thread. can't say anything substantial so you have to make shitty b8 to justify being a skeleton body cuck

Who is this midget guy? Gimme the QRD

>the statistics show that liberals generally are more likely to have a college education than those leaning rights.
hmm, it's almost like kids are brainwashed in college into becoming retarded leftists

I unironically fapped to Shadmans art of her.

Attached: 1541561593059.jpg (753x589, 52K)

Attached: 1539939393285.png (512x512, 246K)

She's really cute I would love to buy her cookies and make silly faces to make her laugh.

>no stop calling a duck a duck

Attached: hmm yes.png (512x512, 27K)

she's clearly been given a script just like liberal kids. Children shouldn't think like this whether right or left. These days children don't get to form their own opinions.

This, children have no business and aren't naturally attracted to anything that have to do with politics,

My roast-o-meter is off the charts with this one.

pat coffin is red pilled

>guys, she's 14yo
the post

This based little shit ROCKS! Love her, wish she were my daughter.

I-is she the new Evalion?

Attached: bump.gif (312x238, 1.63M)

Her brother is writing the scripts. It has been known for ages now, no one is contesting it.

Based black man, more white woman could do with a right hand to the chops.

Attached: b9a6bde6c4fb49c1e68163bb14b8a123.jpg (800x914, 341K)

Topquote

She'll end up making more money than you in a few short months than you will make in your entire lifetime and will have a huge positive impact on the world, unlike you faggot. Jealousy is a BITCH! Now, back to mom and dads garage with you.

yeah she's a dancing monkey. it's fucking sick. and then people wonder why their society is shit