Jewish Israeli paramilitary militias are training in the US to kill Goyim

Go to 3:08 and he specifically mentions the Goyim and they will eventually come for them. This is a complete absurdity given that the US is more Philo-Semetic place on Earth. They are here to dominate and conquer and enslave. There is absolutely no doubt about it.

Attached: Paramilitary.png (959x785, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJwdbZS7GA&feature=youtu.be
thesouthafrican.com/sa-farmers-trained-in-self-defence-by-ex-israeli-soldier-video/
youtu.be/yeJwdbZS7GA?t=183
youtu.be/JtgyVxLi_0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought bolsanaro made a deal to use Brazilians as live targets?

Attached: 7152D6E7-6164-4123-947D-20D7BC89A327.jpg (785x736, 211K)

Link to video.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJwdbZS7GA&feature=youtu.be

Bump

Based. We had the IDF and Israelis come down to our farms and teach the Afrikaners to defend themselves from niggers.

thesouthafrican.com/sa-farmers-trained-in-self-defence-by-ex-israeli-soldier-video/

I bet they don't get investigated by the FBI for being a dangerous paranoid militia.

nice. israelis promoting the 2nd amendment and gun rights.

truly /ourguys/.

That`s one cool geschaft: first you promote white genocide, and then you make shekels training whites not to be genocided.

I believe they call that "chutzpah"

Attached: 104pxPepe_liberator.png (104x120, 12K)

Their technique and gear is complete trash and there aren't enough of them. These kikes always need a golem to do the real dirty work, though nice fearmongering yid.

>dyed blonde hair
>greek
you got that right.
Guy on the left is greek too, turkish people have more cuts, their faces are sharper.
Greeks have overall larger heads, and softer features.

Well your country is the Best golem they ever had for sure

Attached: 32123123123132.jpg (640x360, 67K)

This

Attached: 1502432725252.jpg (960x650, 81K)

bump

Why are you bumping fag? How much do you get paid for real though I’m just wondering how much it takes for a man to sell his dignity.

Better wear their diapers.

God Bless Russia
1917 wont happen again

hahahaha

no joke I'd smash both of those jewesses though

Attached: toplel.jpg (3718x1817, 415K)

timestamped link bump youtu.be/yeJwdbZS7GA?t=183

>Learn to shoot Israeli style
Is that hand held up to cover the face for the cameras when you shoot civilians?

They are out to get us and projecting that paranoia onto us. sad!

you guys check out they are live right now

youtu.be/JtgyVxLi_0I

He is a Persian I thought?

Those Afrikaners are jews. The native nigger population is retaliating from oppression from the jews they are killing.

>some whites larp in the forest as militia
bad
>jews training at military standard in foreign uniform with religion and race requirement
good
I bet they have also contact with mossad etc. America in a nutshell

For sure

Why wouldn’t you want this thread bumped? Americans should know

No he’s Turkish, he’s the son of that slob from he YouTube channel I thought

Shlomo has the heat

Promoting it for themselves while legislating gun rights away from real Americans. Fuck off JIDF faggot

Of course not. Jussie smolette wasn't even charged. Harvey weinstien is still walking around a free man. Both of them jews. Bill cosby is in jail.