Where did the excellent german engineering come from?

theyre terrible engineers. they lost the war due to reliability problems with their vehicles and their cars are some of the worst in the world. bmw has plastic radiator hoses and no dipsticks on their engines. who else but a german would think those are good ideas

Attached: 300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-299-1805-16,_Nordfrankreich,_Panzer_VI_(Tiger_I).2.jpg (300x271, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6xLMUifbxQ
youtu.be/UeQriZqkKIk?t=286
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the dmt clockwork elves

is that a famas

I have 2 old beetles that are still on the road and super easy to work on. But I also own a 2005 tdi that is falling apart.

From failing to understand what kind of war they are fighting:
youtube.com/watch?v=N6xLMUifbxQ
Tank Production Methods of the Belligerents: 26:20

>2005 tdi
>2005 and already falling apart
user you didn't buy a 2005 Passat did you?

German dirt. it's magic

Allies wanted to have an excuse for the Germans kicking their shit in with inferior weapons, so they created the myth of German super-weapons as a way to shift blame

golf

Autism

Attached: kraut-space-magic-g-11-bolt-firing-pin.jpg (500x695, 112K)

coping anglo located

My question is how did Germans go form being known as the retards of Europe to all of the sudden being the center of science, math and discoveries?

A lot of their stuff is over engineered. When working all that stuff is technically better, but it's not as practical no. Also shortages caused certain designs to be chosen over better ones, like better transmissions that could have been used. A lot of their stuff was very good if built and maintained properly. The french used Panthers for quite a while IIRC and there are reports of builders sabotaging bearings and other key components of german tanks.

Attached: HenkelHE112cutaway.jpg (1600x1010, 409K)

We have not many people we have not many resources so we have to compensate in some way

Attached: Henkel_He_112.jpg (1920x1089, 505K)

Retards of Europe? When?
Stupid nigger

Stop smoking whitener ffs, they are the best you can get now one comes to close them

I have read that the Sherman tank would just run. All it needed was gas and oil and very little of anything else. The Sherman was inferior as a weapon of war but it's reliability turned the tide in many cases.

Most of their early panzers are Czech tanks seized from Skoda factory. Some of the later tanks are also Czech designs.

>made the mistake of buying an audi due to bitch pressure

lord please just have someone total this piece of shit so I can get a payout and rid myself of this thing.

it doesn't help when you have your tanks made and assembled In conquered lands by slave labor. I read Czechs did terrible work for the germans, on purpose.

A tradition that continues to this very day.

The last time they were considered retards was back when they were literal forest dwelling barbarians.

>implying they still arent
why would you buy a car for some cunt? tell that bitch to get a job

Imagine if that shit went into service.
Imagine trying to clean it....

>they lost the war due to reliability problems with their vehicles

Yea, nah..... what was oil scarcity.

Literally only because they made the printing press and thus all the world's intellectuals moved there to use the presses and make books that were usually banned everywhere else but since the reformation germans liked to be edgy. Other than that they were well known historically for being incompetent, wasteful, and violent lacking any notions of civilization. They just managed to hit the jackpot. Imagine China now and assuming they've always been rich super cities throughout history just because they are now. Same concept.

no its a desert eagle

>why would you buy a car for some cunt? tell that bitch to get a job

I get that your trying to act manly and hard, just doesn't work that way sadly. Being a jaded old faggot is the fastest way to an early suicide.

>the center of science, math and discoveries
That's Britain. It's not even a close run thing.

>Amerimut talking about retards
Wow the irony, fuck off half breed.

1880s industrial revolution germany. They had advanced universitues and chemical production plants. Sorta grew out from there

Retards, it is obviously a Trebuchet

Attached: Maybach drivetrains.png (978x1280, 1.76M)

you are an american too
yes it does, just dont buy the car

MAYBACH MUSIC NIGGA

now say it in franko reich

Apparently that was the case as regards Rommel: he wasn't such an exceptional commander, the English were just bad...

You probably don't want to go throwing that stone anywhere near your glass house.

it's not his fault they didn't take the possibility of the germans going through the Ardennes into account

sage
what is fuel injection, morons

You don't. Anything above cleaning the barrel and you were supposed to send it to the armory.

Did Germans outmatch the t34 5 to 1 in casualties because they had superior tank crews, or because they had superior tanks? They were similarly outmatched against th sherman and still mannaged to match similar kill rates.

But they did take it into account, and then they decided it wouldn't happen. Kind of a large mistake if you ask me.

This year is the 50th Anniversary of the moon landing.

Attached: vonbraun_saturnv.jpg (350x263, 17K)

First of this thread is Full of fuckin retarded amerimutts. To those saying England is the absolute Center of science. Who are the english geneticly? Essex, wessex, sussex = SAXONS, genetic germans you stupid fucks. Anglia = danish germanics angles you stupid retarded fucks. Also jutes frisians and later other danes settled.
Who was the ruling class of france? Germanic Franks you retards. Who was the russian ruling class? Prussian hohenzollern, same as english

the fuck lol

>panther tank
>stg 44
>Messerschmitt Me 262
>flying bomb
All of these the Germans did first, and the whole world is still using the concepts. If not for the Germanics, the world would halt to a standstill, as it has now with barely any innovation.

Too bad they lost or erased the recordings and destroyed all the data. Gonna have to work out telemetry and booster rocket technology all over again. Almost a trillion dollars down the drain. RIP Saturn V.

Yeah, back when Karl and Gustav the Germanic savages illegally immigrated into the United States of Rome and spent all day hanging around outside the domum vectum looking for work.

>wanting to use a 50+ year old design
The Saturn V was amazing but we could probably engineer better engines today. More efficient and faster

the K:D ratio was about 3 shermans to 1 panzer.
unfortunately for the germans our production rate was about 5 shermans to 1 panzer.
by the end of the war though american production standards and engineering had caught up and the new shermans were roughly on par with the german tanks.
didn't really matter by then though because the soviets had pretty much destroyed all the german tanks

Ayy lmaos

Attached: NASM-USAF-30604AC.jpg (2000x1459, 1.76M)

Roman niggers invited us so not our fault and the so called retards destroyed their entire empire when they dared to attack us

seriously dude, since equal rights and feminism became a thing there is absolutely no reason to feel obligated to provide for a woman.
tell that bitch to get a job

we already do and they are less complex

They couldn't even make the nuke so...

What is the british comet you fucking low iq history faggot

orly? what magical advancements in liquid propulsion rockets are you aware of since the 60s?
or like all other mathlets are you just assuming the progress of science is a given and that everything we have is magically better now because lol it's 2019 bro

>a jet liner 1949
>a fighter jet 1942
One of these things is not like the other.

Welcome newfag

Yes, I think the rocket that transported 3 men and two vehicles to the fucking moon, a feat unrivaled in human history, would do just fine again. Do you think a space shuttle is capable of doing that? Which rockets are you imagining we will use to recreate this feat? The Elon Musk type?

Germans make loads of good shit. Stihl is an awesome brand. The cars back then was far superior to most. Mercedes was a top tier. WW was also pretty good since it's was cheap. Things was also made to last before. Nowdays everything is made to fall apart just so you have to buy new stuff but you know that german tools are pretty good for the most stuff. Just pick related was fucking genius at the time. Saw a documentary that allies stole a lot of these from the germans during the war since theirs was bad.

Attached: Bensindunk.jpg (500x400, 22K)

Original video of the landings said to have been recorded over as well. Strange af.

stihl is american

youtu.be/UeQriZqkKIk?t=286

He is that layer.

4:45 .. copying the link didn't start the video at the right point for some reason.

you only know about tanks breaking down because german tanks actually got to drive around for as long as they could

the number one death for a tiger I was bad gears.
the number one death for a T-34 is firehell/ohlordhelpme

the number one death for a Sherman: spontaneous combustion

>the country that had massive clearances between parts in their machinery tells us about good engineering
>relies on german genius to beat the russians in the space race

You are a retard.

tighter tolerances increases the likelihood of a breakdown krautnigger

what ?

Attached: stihl.png (1642x620, 78K)

Attached: howtobeblack.png (416x414, 244K)

German engineering meme came from Krupp and Mauser. Everything else wasn't that amazing. Also the Germans focused on big dick energy tanks made to take out mass produced tanks at range before they could be engaged and taken out so of course the attacking side is going to see these tanks as good instead of the logistical nightmares they are. Many Tiger companies suffered 41%+ casualties before even firing a shot.

> book
> about being a nigger
its like dividing by zero for a nog.

Attached: dax-oooh.jpg (467x356, 22K)

HANS
THE
TRANSMISSION
BROKE
AGAIN

Nice joke. Tiger outranged every russian tank including the t34 . The only reason the russians won tank battles is zerg rushing

Did you not read my post fully? I specifically made mention of how tigers used their range to their advantage as their armor was penetrable by 34/85s

Peak brainletism

Attached: 1530607571923.png (442x509, 172K)

>He's a turbobrainlet that hasn't taken the logisticspill yet
I bet you masturbate to wikipedia tank stats.

Learn what logistics are, brainlet. They could've had the best tanks in the world and would've still lost

You do realize how outgunned the Germans were due to logistical problems, right? Logistics is key to victory as you can't win without supplies.

Again, logistics is more than reliability, faggot.

The fact that you're saying this shows Ive lost you as clearly you're not reading my posts properly to be giving this response

OP's words, not mine. You're the one that got started on logistics

what do you think logistics requires, retarded kraut?

"made in the USA" is the real meme.
My work was switching from Toyota to crown forklifts and the 12 year old Toyota's were still better than the brand new crap.

German engineering has been getting worse in the last twenty years. The BMW X3, for instance, has been a total disaster with retarded flaws. But before that German engineering has been absolutely top notch.

Certainly more than just reliability. Try making a less retarded thread next time, nigger

Attached: 1548275234752.png (800x578, 871K)

AVS-36 is arguably the first assault rifle, and the US would've had one in the 30's if the original Garand design was adopted.

German tanks had their problems, but compared to every other tank in WW2 it was the best. The worst tank was probably the Sherman.

Germans (were) probably the smarter of Western Europeans at one point. A large amount of the most famous and influential composers have come out of Germany. But as for scientific and cultural advancements.. they had help from extraterrestrials through the occult and Vril society.

what is it?

>known as the retards of Europe
Wtf are you talking about? After the Roman empire, The German nation has historically been the most progressive nations in the west.

The problem was not the vehicles, the problem was most of all lack of fuel to operate them. WWII was not lost due to a lacking tactical performance but a lacking strategic performance on the German side (which arguably was completely dire from the get-go and couldn't have been fixed through any short-term action). Anyone who says something else doesn't know what he's talking about.

Space magic

based and redpilled

Careful claiming stihl user, while they made excellent shit in the past jonesered/husky's shit on them these days

Circumcision device.