Why Serbians are so jealous to Albanians?

Why Serbians are so jealous to Albanians?

Attached: rare.jpg (498x407, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-do-the-Serbs-claim-that-Skanderbeg-is-100-Serbian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=hoH2EiQc3ms
youtube.com/watch?v=k3Qelvsi_5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please learn to write English properly you nigger.

no

about?

Because their women love Big Albanian Cock

Attached: 1554213667421.png (1029x1037, 33K)

Every woman likes big cock

please clap

serbians cant not be jelouse. because serbians are angels.

Attached: cute boys.jpg (850x606, 117K)

Serbs have no culture

Why the fuck would anyone be jealous of 82 average IQ monkeys is beyond me.

Pot calling the kettle a nigger

Skenderberg is a Serb, SHIPTAR

Pray tell, what is something culturally unique to estonia and not one of the real countries you were carved out of?

Fucking estonian mongols man

Serbia has streets older than your constitution.

You Finns are the biggest niggers of Europe. Also, all of you are autists. Every single one.

Abbos have been around forever and have no culture. Same shit, different toilet.

Please, post the virgin Serb as well.

Midsummer's eve? Laulupidu? Leaving written messages on trees? I dunno. But that was not the point of what I said, no need to project your lack of culture to others mutt.

are albanians white?

Some of them.

Because they stole their "worst shithole in Europe" title?

>so jealous to Albanians

Learn English you diaspora Shiptar

I am not satisfied with this answer.

>american education

Bruh, if there wasn't for Tesla, you'd be shitposting with a stick in dirt now.
Also, a Serb was one of the founders of NASA
Also, Einstein's wife was a Serb and credited for some of his work.

What's your culture? Wars and burgers?
Please, man. You can't compare European and American cultures.
Your culture wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Europe.
It's as if a 4 year old kid went to his mum and said: "mum a pour a glass of water better than you!"

P.s. stop taking pride in shit you had nothing to do with. The only reason you do is the fact you never achieved anything by yourself that's worth being proud of.

>no culture
>Albania didn't even exist until the 19th century

Attached: Serbian_Empire_Map.png (1563x1301, 196K)

>Being jalous of albanians.

Is it possible ?

i can't wait for servia to finally lose kosovo
but shit its taking too long,its been nearly 20 years
just leave already for fuck's sake

We also have gypsies, just like in Romania.

Sorry mate. This is as good as it can get.

Fact.

No, he's not. Neither is Milush Kopiliqi. Neither are most people from your history. Also, you have zero connection with Ancient Serbia or especially White Serbia. Stop LARPing.

this?

Attached: 1514361711058.jpg (3187x1656, 981K)

short answer: no
long answer: as white as a nigger can get

They already lost it. We're just making them think they didn't, because Kosova is not the only part of their clay that is rightfully ours. I am posting from Nis, Serbia. We already are like 30% of the population.

>serbs actually delude themselves to this point

Attached: 1550402288245.png (312x312, 146K)

>we
>not bush

XD nice man stay delusional
I once hired an Albanian 25 year old to work with my father and I in our heavy machinery business.
He was stealing drinks from our fridges, shirts and shoes from lockers, even stole a tv from an office and selling it in facebook.
On the other hand, the two serbian brothers work overtime for free and then they take me home for dinner.
I will never employ any of you fucking apes, neither will anyone in my business in this town.

The funniest thing about this is it's all true. Literally all of it.

Jow Forums is mostly delusional about the S*rbs and buys into their bullshit history due to the kebab removal meme.

quora.com/Why-do-the-Serbs-claim-that-Skanderbeg-is-100-Serbian

Skenderbeg Serbian hero !

Death to Albanian Shiptars !

>his isle was called Albion
>his nordic cousin was called Alba
>his first saint is st. Alban

But you don't care because you are diaspora

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania

>The funniest thing about this is it's all true. Literally all of it.
>Jow Forums is mostly delusional about the S*rbs and buys into their bullshit history due to the kebab removal meme

Attached: indd.gif (607x609, 821K)

We're just envious of your superior country and genes. It's either that or we're just making fun of you being the worst shithole in Europe

Lmao this guy fucking said it already

Serbs on POL in a nutshell

Attached: POL_Serbs.jpg (940x800, 99K)

His name was Djordje and his brothers names were Stanisa, Konstandin and Reposh, his sisters Mara, Jelena, Angjelina, Vlajka and Marija his mother was Vojsava Branković and his father Gjon Kastrioti. (which could be Italian too)
If anything he was half Serb, show me an Albanian who names his kids Jelena, Vlajka or Stanisa which are exclusively Slavic names.

Skender-župan was Croat

>quora
Damn fren that's too intellectual for this board

We wuz everywhere my nigga

Goes to show how mentally deranged Albanians are to make a Serb their national hero because they have none of their own.
Just like they took the rape and pillage religion of Islam after the Islamic invaders basically raped their people to death and burned their nation to the ground.

Oh, and proud Albanian warrior Haradinaj just yesterday proclaimed proudly that he is a solider of the U.S.A. and everything he does is taking their orders.
You can be a very proud slave too it seems.

based

Gjergj Kastrioti was his name, faggot.

Skanderopoulos was greek you imbecile

Based.

How do I hook my rich brother up with an Albanian woman?

Attached: A69FD880-4C46-4972-800A-F2A726B67070.jpg (900x900, 304K)

Obviously Albanians cannot have a reply to this truth other than insults.
Instead they get angry in their dark hate filled souls and reinforce their pact with Satan to follow his lead in destroying anyone who isn't a proud servant of Satan.
You are gonna show us one day by cutting off heads of children again, I'm sure of it.

his father, Ivan Kastriotić was Croat

No, only documents with his name ever written at the time he was alive used Djordje or Djurad, then Iskender beg after he became a military leader in the Ottoman Empire of which Iskenderbeg is derived.
You cannot erase the historic fact what his first name and those of his brothers and sisters were. If you claim these are not Slavic names then I don't even know what to say to you.

looks like one of the kebabs managed to escape to Finland...

Attached: herr trigger.gif (540x311, 2.71M)

no he was greek he was a descendant of Alexandar Karanovicopoulos

a picture showing two fat drunk guys that can't stand each other, one with IQ of 25, other using him to fulfill his delusional dreams. what a wonderful representation of serbian nation and culture.

But you can keep him, I don't fucking care. You also built the fuckin pyramids if your pride requires it. Sure, no problem!
Just keep your knife sheathed and don't go killing people again you Islamic terrorist.

Go back to Albania, nigger.

he was no one. he changed 3 religions and nations during his lifetime. he was born an orthodox than converted to islam and then after 20 years to catholicism until his death

the mere existence of Serbia and the Serbs triggers so much butthurt from the surrounding entities, that it could power every European city and still have power left over for the USA

hello my name is mutt please learn my language that's the forefront for zionistic globalisation

It is Fatherland,not motherland.

We are the least autistic people in Europe. Educate yourself, moron.

Attached: fo real.jpg (685x567, 53K)

albanians suck. full of criminal crooks and arrogant people who are proud of fake nation and hate on others

it's true, check it out

>Jelena, Vlajka or Stanisa
Where did you got this Quora or Wikipedia?

He spoke only albanian and fought for the freedom of the all Illyria, it's a fact

based/10

i hate albanians though

>freedom of the all Illyria
shiptars are not illyrians, get a hold of yourself bljerim

oh and one cheese burek prosim

Bullshit. Literally no evidence to back this up.

No. Being Muslim is an automatic revocation of your membership in The White Race tm, regardless of genetics.

Tell me something I don't know

even if they were a tiny bit illyrians they would be an awful representation of those ancient people

Wikipedia. Tell me, what is the name of his mother Vojsava Branković and his sisters Jelena, Vlajka and his brother Stanisa according to Albanian historiography?
Do they even exist in your history?

anyhow, notice how the shitar fears showing his flag, he lives of hiding, he is, by all means, a fully humanoid roach

chill, it's just a serb living in vienna, either works as a construction worker or wiping elders asses

not all albanians are muslim. and that's not true

We have bosnacis in Albania. You ain't not different slavnigger

Yes we are Cefur

youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=hoH2EiQc3ms

>Cefur
nikoli več mi ne povej tisto besedo, šiptare

no you don't and just because i'm writing from bosnia doesn't make me a bosniak. why are you hiding behind eu flag when you admitted you were albanian ???

>Yes we are
doubt it. Illyrians got romanized then slavicized

Yeah, Albanian language is full of loan words, either Latin, Greek, Turkish or Slav.

First you are mistaken that I am a blue collar worker and secondly you are obviously lacking a moral compass for looking down on people who do these jobs that we all depend upon.
Because I don't have this attitude god has granted me wealth for which I didn't need to push drugs or steal like your kind needs to do.
And don't tell me this is not the truth, I know your people and of who your father in spirit is.

Is there anything you cocksuckers wont steal

Here's a quick run down about Skanderbed from non biased western historians

youtube.com/watch?v=k3Qelvsi_5E

>non biased western historians
*wheeze*

Serbians are shitskined turk rape babies who speak broken Bulgarian steal other peoples foods and historic icons anyone who says otherwise is either diaspora or has been fed shit from them

Attached: 1552661450692.png (500x616, 165K)

I'm not looking down to anyone but speaking from experience that Vienna is full of Balkan people. And I hate most of diaspora who brag about their high-end life while barely surviving in their country. Also all of those things you said applies to all Balkan nations.

imagine unironically thinking someone is jealous of the shiptar, while Serbia is a shithole too, I really dont think we can compare. Also based Hoxha build 150000+ bunkers on yugoslav border because he knew what would based illirian chads actually be able to do in real life, and that is hide in bunkers until the raid is over. There is an actual event where a farmer and his wife defended against a whole regiment of kosovo albanians.

bro see

your sisters and daughters,we have manners because we pay for those

Attached: 123566236333.jpg (667x637, 115K)

Broken Bulgarian ??? What ?? You are some linguist i can say. Do you even know how these languages sound ? Macedonian is Bulgarian but Serbian is a separate language. They are even not in the same South Slavic group you moron.

Why do you people link me to YouTube videos to supposedly set the record straight?
WHAT WAS THE FUCKING NAME OF HIS MOTHER? Didn't he have a mother according to Albanian history or what?
What was the name of his brothers and sisters?

Janez you flatter us way to mutch

Attached: eternal Janez rises.jpg (720x960, 73K)

No we don't.

The corniest shit ive seen today literally calling your own women ugly

Attached: 1552503566624.jpg (325x244, 14K)

bo skoraj, moj srbski prijatelju

Attached: 800px-Yugoslavia_moljevic1941_en.png (800x749, 299K)

Ćazim Osmani begs the different.

I reject bragging idiots just like you do. I really hope better times will come for all Balkan nations but trust me, you don't want to trade what you've got for money if in exchange you are forced to accept the levels of degeneracy that they plan for us.
I guarantee you, pedophilia will be legal in the West in our lifetime and they will legally import child sex slaves from the third world.

Wtf that guy is 24??? Ok it takes a special sort of people to mate with shiptars.