A friend of mine converted to islam from christianity and keeps trashtalking about religions...

A friend of mine converted to islam from christianity and keeps trashtalking about religions. How do I destroy his point of view?

Attached: 2b0637a0e14e4bd97de10284656bbf45.jpg (620x388, 41K)

You don't. Christianity is the way the truth the light. Jesus Christ is the final sacrifice.

Sparta kick him off a building?

he converted FROM being a Christian. Learn to read you fucking shill

What kind of Christian was he?

So because I'm dyslexic I need to learn to read? I've never heard of such a thing. Converting to Islam only makes sense if you are being threatened.

orthodox

I figured that since you were in Romania but that is very odd. I honestly don't know. If he were from some fag tier denomination I could see that, but going to Islam from orthodoxy sounds like some kind of a mental illness.

just ask him what the penalty for apostasy is in islam
if he's really a muslim he'll have to reply, death
then say the little la la la chant that turns you into a muslim
then say "oh actually i'm turning back into a christian"
he'll have to try to kill you, so punch his face in
if he doesn't attack you he's not a real muslim

The same way you destroy the long noses, you remind them of logos and the fact that their religion is virtually void of it. If they dont understand or know what you mean then just laugh and tell them that God will give them only so many chances before he passes judgement. Anyone who lacks logos is one step above an animal

"Converting under duress, renouncing the one truth faith due to threats against your body, foregoing your spiritual body for the temporary material world.
You are kike.

That's not a bad idea right there.

3000 some odd gods/religions in the world... But YOURS is the correct one. Sure thing, buddy.

Uh no, I never said I did only when it would make sense. Learn to read I guess?

>dyslexic
>fervently posts on Jow Forums
I'd tell you to go to leddit, but you seem to be in good company here

Even our kings died for christianity/orthodoxy.Remember , keep the bullet first for traitors.

Make him get his pilot's license and fly through NY. Might work.

>Trashtalking about religions
>switching from one religion to another fucking religion
Atheists can't even tell the difference between themselves and Muslims anymore. I have no fucking clue why that shit keeps happening.

Sounds like you want to destroy his position without understanding adding why you dislike it. You begin by educating yourself with an open mind rather than asking your alt-right safe space for fast, cheap talking points.

Exposing hypocrisy in your “opponent” is a disgusting tactic. What exactly are you trying to “win” in doing so? This sounds as cheap as lefties that try to catch you in hypocrisies on capitalism or Christianity.

You belong in Austria.