Romanian here, AMA

ITT I will discuss for anyone interested, the current state of my country. Feel free to ask me anything, as long as it something interesting to speak of.

Attached: eu1.png (499x512, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BD6WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many blondes have you fucked brother? Kara boga

Attached: 18AAE0E6-7A31-454C-BA43-37692E114634.jpg (1588x2000, 2.87M)

I had a relationship with one, but won't tell you any further than this.

There are hardly any true blondes herein Romania.

Can you turn into a bat?

Is that you?

Yes, I am not afraid to post my pic here, the police won't do shit to me anyway.

>romanian
>he is an actual gypsie
why you lie copper boi?

Are you my ancestor?

you look like a fuckin paki LUL

I am not a gypsy, this is an average romanian face. Though gypsies exist but they don't look like me. They're uglier.

Have you ever experienced this scenario as a black BVLL in Romania?

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization.

Attached: 0D878234-A0E5-4783-BB5D-187B509648FE.jpg (1080x993, 107K)

Kek. I, for one welcome our Draconian overlords.

Jesus, I thought you guys were slavs, you like a fucking Gypsy.

Femanon here, you’re cute. But why do you look like my Mexican ex?

>this is behind every romanian desperately screaming WE WUZ ROMANS

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Everyone knows that my country isn't so white, hungary isn't "white" either, I've been on a trip to hungary and they spoke in their language to me. I guess both countries share the same phenotype.

stupid roasty

>like a fucking Gypsy.
maybe, for you. But I don't consider myself one, though I didn't bother to ask my parents if they were some gypsies.

Don't you lie to me turk boi

Attached: Stephen-the-great.jpg (1247x1600, 324K)

What was Julius Cesar like?

>mexican

I wouldn't pass in mexico, I don't have that slanted eyes. Also i am like 6'3'' tall.

Wh*Toids btfo!!!!

Attached: 26742900-61CF-4415-942A-CBAEE1B094E6.jpg (313x500, 36K)

You could have asked me about emporor trajan, the one who invaded the dacian lands.

b8 thread

Are you gay?

Shut up loser, you look like me. Every romanian has this type of skin.

>everyone in this country isn't so white
Maybe only in your pozzed infected areas gypsie, stay away from the white areas.

Stupid oyslut

No, see I had relationships with a lot of women til now, since I was in the high school. And some pale-skins loved me once.

Is it true that you like us very much?

you look like this, stay mad gianni

Attached: samuela.jpg (480x360, 22K)

No, I actually dislike your shitty balkanoid country.

Attached: revision.png (1374x1245, 95K)

>every romanian has this type of shit
Im white pale enough to scare doctors faggot. Not everyone in this country is a gypsie.

I hope that's not you on the picture. you look fucking retarded.

You should probably ask, you look like a gypsy, not even memeing, I've met Gypos before and they're scheming cunts that look like Turks.

Why are you so obnoxious and too deluded to accept the truth? We are swarthy bro, let Jow Forums see that.

Why do Romanian women have such nice bodies?

It's not even him in that pic, he's probably a butthurt hungarian

Then post yours faggot bulgaro-turk. Bulgarians have been under muslim occupation for hundred of years, you all look even more turkish than me. Idiots.

Disliking Spain when half your family is here

>Romanian women have such nice bodies?
that;'s a retarded myth, they don't, all look like fucking retarded mix with mongoloids.

I would fuck a british woman or an irish one than some retarded romanian slut, that's why I am planning on moving in GB. They would call me an asian there, since my look is common.

Probably from russian rapes from ww2
You are the deluded one saying everyone in this country is gypsie looking turk mutt

Du-te suge pula la tigani, jegosule. Ca-s roman 100% in pizda ma-tii de idiot. Cu toti suntem asa de intunecati, mai taci naibii.

No need to argue. There will be plenty of wh*Te women to go around when oTToman empire 2020 is reestablished.

Attached: 9BB37D93-30D5-4053-B2BA-7CBC95E9DCD5.jpg (785x736, 211K)

Why do you look like a pajeet? Also are there pajeets in your land? If yes then what do natives think of them?

Unironically, how do we get rid of the gypsy beggars from our cities?

This 23andme is on the contrary of what you said.

We have east asian and middle eastern in us.

Attached: 001romanian.png (334x470, 21K)

greeks don't look like that, That slut is a slavic mutt

greeks usually look like this.

Attached: iliaskasidiaris.jpg (220x261, 11K)

Do with them what you did with the turks.

Assimilate them.

Gypsies claim to have come from India.
That's your 23andme test copper nigger not the test for the whole country faggot.

>mid 20’s
>2 relationships ever
>roastie
Ouch user.

Turn the oven on Hans.

Are the real Indians accepted there or are they looked as sub tier?

I have more, actually there's a whole collection of them on imgur.

Attached: 002romanian.png (958x597, 86K)

One drop makes you black. you are hardwired to colonize as many white whores as possible. No wonder you want to more to GB to bang anglo hookers.

imgur.com/a/BD6WY

there's the link.

Romania has 80% skins of my type, we aren't that white, but I didn't come here to brag about this.

No need to. I am whiter than you and don't look retarded as you do here. You also look like a faggot. To be mentally disadvantaged and a concealed faggot bitch must be harsh, so you should kill yourself. I also don't hate my Romanian neighbors, just think you're a funny-looking fag.

coaie esti semi-tigan mai du-te in pizda ma-tii nu ne strica imaginea

English women are more beautiful than my countrymen who are some roasties and retarded sluts, I dumped like 2 until now. And they were all romanian like me.

In bucharest maybe since it's a pozzed place. but mostly might be seen as a gypsie in some areas since facial features seem close to gypsies/gypsies mutts.

Why didyou guys let down Hitler and the sixth army!

Du-te tu, ca-s roman 100% si am si un prieten care seamana cu mine. Cauta-ma la taksim restaurant pub bucuresti sector 6 dac-ai vreo problema, jegosule.

You aren't white.

Attached: notwhite.png (1219x658, 44K)

We didn't let down anyone, we suffered the most in WW2

>some mutts tests
Again. Not the whole country is gypsie .Or better said % beaned gypsie

Make sure you don’t use protection when you move to GB.

And you look like an amerimutt %56

Esti roman pe pula , uita la el , il insulta unul pe net si direct se gandeste la bataie , tigan rau, romanul e blond cu ochi albastri , in cel mai rau caz brunet cu ochi maro , verzi etc. You are an actual gypsy and a mutt, you also live in Bucharest , so not surprised

all the tests turn out like this

Btw the east asian is from the mongoloid hordes, you historical illiterate faggot.

Go to England faggot, they will welcome your kin there, you are bronzed enough to get the queen's old cooch dripping again.
>bucharest
Bucharest is fucking pozz city landmark. Not the whole country is fucking gypsie

Bromania, how's the EU presidency going? Any gaffes yet?

How much for a non-Gypsy virgin bride under the age of 20?

>You are an actual gypsy and a mutt
No i am not, i am 100% romanian, and no one told me i look like gypsies, they said i am brunetel.

>romanian is blond blue eyed

no i don't think so loser.

Don't give a fuck of your mutt DNA or your gypsie family's DNA tests.
Romanians are not gypsies.

>100% romanian
>He is a fucking mutt
Go drink your copper water, your IQ is dripping out the ears

Go ask the turkic hordes from your country that. I have an education, and i see myself european and I have rights.

Iohannis is an EU puppet, idk man, probably will be going in a bad direction if he isn't elected for the second mandate.

Why won't you post your skin here, if you are whiter than me lmao. Every romanian is as white as me, stop projecting idiot. Trying to whitewash our country, like a loser.

British women>>>>>>>>>>>>>> slavic and fucktarded balkan versions of them

fuck the eastern europe.

You can get only gypsie bride under 20 ,Abdul Hans.

Are Romanian women slutty? So they sleep with rich tourists?

>trying to white wash
Faggot you are a minority mutt gypsie that lives in bucharest and thinks the rest of the country is like you.
Really shows how your almonds hang in that skull of yours.
>salty gypsie that he cannot score some hot romanian girl claims british chavs are better
kek

Libretards keep chanting that Romania's economy and general wellfare of it's citizens is better then here, in the land of Hunger.

What's your take on this?

Have you been to this place ?
Is it still standing ? Is it open to the public?
I swam past it 40-ish years ago and got soldiers pointing guns at me and shouting to get the fuck away...

Attached: Vila_Neptun_Constanta.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

Party type of sluts are everywhere where drink is, so you might find some of those out there fishing for someone.

Nice VPN larp faggot let me guess Romanians are gypsies right? Hahahaha!

Sweet.

Attached: A94A60F7-FAC5-491F-88D4-648363F02177.jpg (1366x768, 149K)

To be perfectly honest, you look like an average arab/turk shitskin from a random shithole country.
But then again, Romania....

He’s Egyptian, don’t take him away from us

You’re literally darker than most North Africans and arabs what the fuck

Maybe because hes a filthy short brown cigan

Wtf, I thought Romanians look like castizos, literal poo nigger

yea he might be a gypsy and what so? does it really matter? im white as fuck and i really dont care, he is probably a good dude

Yeah he does seem like an educated gypsy, probably a gypsy intellectual too.

Keep defending gypsies faggot.

There are only two races silly. Wh*Te and black BVLL. Even 1 drop of black blood makes you a BVLL. BVLLS are hardwired to impregnate wh*te whores.

>Romanian here
>post a turkroach picture
no

muie cu cacat tampitule sigur ai de gand sa te duci la astia pe strada sa ii injuri, numai retardati ca tine sa avem care se plang sa stea cu mainile in cur

You stupid president is going to withdrawal all the Romanian gold from the reserve in France and more than likely keep it for himself he is WORSE than Nicolae Ceaușescu How the fuck are you Assholes going to deal with him.... ??? Protip... you Won't and your country will remain shit forever.

Why do you look Indian? WTF holy fucking shit dude you literally look like my Friend, I can imagine you cussing in Hindi chugging a bottle of desi sharab right now lmao

I have seen whiter Peruvians than you my friend,thought that Romanians not being a white country was a meme.

>suffered the most

I believe that goes to the six gorillian jews.... they still talk about all that suffreing to this day