Best political system?

Help me out pol. I'll kick it off:

One vote per family household of this amazing nation.

Caveats: 1 mother, 1 father, and at least 1 biological kid to qualify. Also, grandparents of both parents of said household must have been born in this nation. Finally, must be a net contributor to the Treasury.

This means that single people, practicing LGBTQs, old people, single mothers, welfare recipients, immigrants etc. don't get a say. I don't want to make this post too long with the obvious benefits of not letting a significant segment of the population vote.

Am I on to something or should we just keep cycling through a republic, a democracy, and a dictatorship sort of deal?

Attached: 1554493784124.jpg (600x609, 195K)

1 leaf skull = 1 vote
Solves like 5 problems all at once

>Not a felon
>Not on any form of benefits
>Has been a citizen for at least 35 years
>Owns a home

Not for those who don't have access to leaf skulls.

Attached: 1554253110155.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Women are retarded, and single women are even worse.

lol sounds like something they'd think up in the 1700s

>that art style
Did he finally become redpilled?

Got any better ideas than something that sounds like the 1700s my fren?

Attached: 1554072707675.jpg (523x523, 29K)

Got to have IQ test and at least high school education.
No mentally handycapped people.

How did going against that idea do then?

Also parents of retards should get denied voting rights. No benefit voting for shekel hungry human pet keepers.

Looks good, I would only put great grandparents instead, 3 generations of forced integration should be enough.

While we are at it fuck people who move out of the country but still vote.

Hhhmmmm. Under my original post, if they have a low IQ but have a normal and productive family, they must be doing something right.

Sorry pal, as the sole judicator of this thread, as its originator, your idea has been put in the "maybe" pile, which is really not a "maybe" pile. I'm just trying to be nice to your feelz. I don't want you cutting yourself tonight.

Fuck dual citizen and immigrants also.

OK. I like this one. If you're not living in the country, fuck off. Great addition.

I'm still leaving the productive, family oriented retards alone. Like I said, they're doing something right. Maybe they're savant or some shit, and we just don't quite understand their possibly even higher level of being.

Did you google Canadian voting before WWI or something? That’s basically how the country worked until the kikes jewed is into two world wars and killed off our strong genetics.

Looking at what "intelligent" liberals vote for, I don't think IQ should be a qualifier.

I stole most of it from a Breitbart comment (yeah, stfu). I did add some and now I'm perfecting it by posting it to the smartest (and dumbest) forum I know of.

But that's super gay, that Canada had a winning system, and the faggots pissed it away.

Attached: 1554056067075.jpg (539x960, 125K)

Anyone desiring to immigrate to the US must have a citizen vouch for them. If the person they vouched for broke the law then the sponsor is fined a portion of the damages.

>Trump enacts law
>Illegals flock to legal citizens for refuge
>Dumb Commiefornians virtue signal and sponsor tons of them
>Faggots get fined for the damages their dependents cause by being in the country illegally
>Pablo is deported

It's not all about you America.

You're pretty fucking awesome, but this one is about politics in general. More specifically, how to have a great country "for like ever." Yes, the 1st and 2nd Amendments are dope, but I'm hoping that this simple system would lead to such brilliant policy and beyond even.

Attached: 2ujkpi7kc4i21.png (646x631, 506K)

> Looking at what "intelligent" liberals vote for, I don't think IQ should be a qualifier.

This.

Income tax was a “temporary” measure to fund our war effort in the First World War.

That’s the kind of country we live in. When Cuckdeau says he’ll rebate your carbon tax, and that it’s for fighting climate change; Then know this. All it is is another method of Jews siphoning wealth from whites to deposit it in their own pockets or distribute it to lesser species like the Nigger.

>how to have a great country "for like ever."
Scarcity and natural inequalities between individuals will always prevent us from building a society that works for everyone. Not everyone can win the gold metal, not everyone is going to be loved or succeed in their goals. No amount of policy is going to change that.

I'm mentioning America because that's the only place I can speak for. Talking about a single system that works for everyone is an idealistic and childish exercise.

The oldest trick in the book: temporary measures.

"This won't take long user. Now, keep sucking that pillow, stick your ass out, and shut the fuck up!"

Attached: ukSNR7q.jpg (960x936, 53K)

You just said that no perfect solution exists. Also, you didn't contribute to the original post.

There's always that one fucker, you wish you could just throat punch.

Attached: z2k21ir7okk21.jpg (435x648, 181K)

template

Attached: 1554836556526.jpg (600x609, 128K)

would not work, the rejects that are left out of this system would just hate the new order and would do everything they can to hinder it’s development like not pay a single cent in taxes
It’s a nice sentiment but if you don’t have an efficient and unexpensive way to enforce it, it doesn’t work

Men get to vote after a certain age. Women get to vote after they are married and have at least kid. This pretty much makes it so men that successfilly reproduced get 2 votes, since they have kids and the future actually matter ls to them.

just start killing politicians if you want change. you can't be a lone gunner or you'll get written off as a psychopath, you need a mob with hundreds or thousands of angry people to storm parliament and lynch everyone inside. People don't get violent in protests anymore and its a dam shame, thats why nothing ever changes.

That would have been the perfect OP image. Dammit user, now I won't be able to sleep for a week.

What if they bought in? After all, I am single and would not have the power to vote in my own proposal.

It seems to me, that the populace is no longer taught philosophy. As a matter of fact, I see that many are still trying to figure out how many genders we have. The Muslims think it's one, that the women are property. And we have the progressives who think that gender is a spectrum.

In the end, it may all prove to be futile. After all, 50% of the people you meet are below average intelligence. What a sad and unavoidable circumstance.

You guys can always grow your own

> just start killing politicians if you want change

That does work. Who wants to be the first? Maybe having a powerful narrative will work better, "the pen is mightier than the sword," or something.