Muh slippery slope fallacy, they said

muh slippery slope fallacy, they said

Attached: file.png (640x948, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reformationcharlotte.org/2019/04/07/left-wing-lgbt-activist-celebrates-transitioning-son-into-a-girl/
archive.is/wnLYe
youtube.com/watch?v=-8CnfFbHoPA
physeddepot.com/about.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj443_l3ElE
stratfordctpd.com/
tip411.com/tips/new?alert_group_id=21513
archive.is/wnLYe#selection-4400.0-4437.8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My heart weeps.

Good
Death to America, I don't even care about the rest of the west going too shit too

These scum dont even deserve a bullet.
Cast them out into the wastes and let them feast on the scraps they can find.

What the actual fuck?

SAD, that poor child

reformationcharlotte.org/2019/04/07/left-wing-lgbt-activist-celebrates-transitioning-son-into-a-girl/
Holy nig-nog this is real

Beyond Clown World.

We are all going to pay for this later. They are going to lash out and harm us before they kill themselves

This is powerful , bigot

Oh wow, major fag activists just happen to have a 4-year-old boy who decides he’s a girl. Pure (((coincidence))), I’m sure.

There’s no punishment harsh enough for these sick fucks.

As if your flag has any room to talk.

If I'm on the jury for when that kid murders their faggot parents, that kid is gonna walk

>4 year old tranny
These parents deserve to be lined up in front of a firing line.

When it's twenty, it will self identity as Lizzy Borden and reach for an axe.

This is disgusting. There is no middle ground with people who fundamentally believe men and women have the ability to switch sex/gender.

I kinda want to see the reaction of pro-LGPTQ community about this
anyone has links?
>Reddit
>Forums
etc...etc

Attached: 1554576312231.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Attached: 1541751723513.png (1140x300, 53K)

archive.is/wnLYe
btw OP is a faggot who doesnt know shit and posts shit threads without sources.
LEARN TO FUCKING MAKE DECENT THREADS.

Attached: miniature-smooth-haired-red-dachshund-puppy-wanted-560a4a2807f2d.jpg (1280x853, 95K)

Oh they will be, don't you worry. This is allllllllll documented

What changed in the last 4 years?
Take that drumpff! !

Attached: 1495432825905.jpg (568x454, 30K)

There is no middle ground with any of them.
Their worldview is fundamentally different.
There can be no consensus
There can be no compromise
There IS no political solution
Our only options now are either widespread awakening followed but public panic, violence, or capitulation.
We either succeed in the preservation of our culture through drastic means, or we will all die.
We are out of options
And we are running out of time.

I want off this ride

Attached: pol.jpg (1080x1920, 120K)

>White Anglo "culture"

Yikes.

every day we stray further from god. how can this continue and when will it end? this shit makes me sick to my stomach.

Attached: 1430946042376.jpg (492x480, 39K)

Yep

I just don’t care anymore

Same. I try to not come to this site anymore but have nothing else in life so end up returning, then a thread like this makes me feel sick again, wtf is wrong with me

This

Attached: BE3D3501-8261-491C-8D77-0C9B65BC3AB3.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

I will actually enjoy watching these people walk into the Lake of Fire after the White Throne Judgement.

These people will be damned in the lpwest of pits for such a thing. Most abhorrent thing Ive ever seen. Disgusting freaks. Give the green light and they get far worse than a bullet.

Attached: myhonkweeps.jpg (496x496, 86K)

>muh amerimutts
>based Merkel cuck
pottery

Attached: 1431027840097.jpg (285x298, 10K)

>This is fine.

Attached: 2xzisd.jpg (500x645, 61K)

We're gonna need to check long form birth certificates from now on aren't we bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=-8CnfFbHoPA

Reminds me of this

Beyond the depravity of ruining a child's life by forcing them to 'change genders' at such a young and formative age is the narcissism of a parent who uses that to score social media points. Their first inclination is to broadcast the news to the world. If they didn't have access to social media would they have pushed for such a thing for their children? No.

Attached: leftist trans brainwashing.jpg (480x853, 57K)

Attached: honk.jpg (1091x883, 83K)

doesnt matter not my kid
they would have grown up to be leftist faggots anyway.

You can’t just force a kid to fit into some new baphomet-shaped mold you made up and expect them to grow into it. Creatures revert to their natural state and they kill and consume unrepentantly to do so. The same thing that happened to Weimar Germany is what will happen to this modern experiment.

Attached: 16745032-F99D-4D69-A2F9-459CE4C43A83.jpg (564x752, 88K)

Attached: 1552776795494m.jpg (819x1024, 161K)

>HONK HONK

Attached: 1554404949721.gif (607x609, 754K)

She's already dressing him up in pink. Watch him hit puberty and get revenge on his parents.

secularists keep coping
the religious right was spot on

Daddy cuckfaggot is an American ex-soldier lmao.

physeddepot.com/about.html

I guess the US military really is full of homos.

Attached: fags.jpg (1279x685, 169K)

America lost when Hitler died.
I wish this wasn't true.

I wonder what Ian's first words will be.
>kill me now

These people should not be celebrated, they should be thrown in prison for felony child abuse. WTF is wrong with people? WTF is wrong with our country? Why do we celebrate mental illness? In this case it isnt even the childs mental illness, it is the parents projecting this insane bullshit on a 4 year old child who has absolutely no idea what they are getting themsevles into. Where is the fucking father in this situation?

Bitch looks like Hillary.

These people should be arrested and put up against a fucking wall. FUUIUUIUUUUUUUCK I AM FURIOUS. HOW IS THIS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN

>I wonder what Ian's first words will be.
1488 mummy

Statistics on Munchausen's By Proxy are practically nonexistent, but I guarantee you there are no more cases of it. These women are all transitioning their children now.

Oh believe me I know. I just spoke with a lawyer about my religious beliefs and having to call a tranny by their preferred pronouns. I was told while my religious beliefs are part of a protected class, trannies rank higher. Legally I’m obligated to lie to myself about what I believe to be objective truth in order to avoid harassment claim that could get me fired.

The slippery slope is the core of progressivism. They have to push further and further or else there would be no "progress". This will NEVER EVER STOP as long as they wield political and cultural power.

This. This whole tranny fad reminds me so much of Munchausen's by proxy syndrome. It's like we've given these afflicted women a legal avenue to indulge their condition.

>Legally I’m obligated to lie to myself
No. Just to other people.

Yes. It's exactly what we've done.

And by "we" I mean the kikes, of course.

Attached: Every. Fucking. Time.jpg (622x2193, 438K)

Imagine finding this attractive

Attached: Du9_G9TVAAA5YLa.jpg_large.jpg (1364x2048, 306K)

>Bergman
How much more? How much more are we expected to endure?

I say bring it on. I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around.

I would be perfectly fine at this point if God says 'fuck this rainbow promise' and wipes us all out of existence forever.
Oh don't get me wrong, Im happy that He lets us try to fix our own shit, but I think it is beyond repair.
Any time, God. Im good with it.

I like that these faggots are removing their tainted genetics from the gene pool. I just wish i would be a live to see the full effects from it.

because this is the only place that is sane and truthful. We all weep for these kids and this shit, and its the ONLY place we can all weep for this shit together

By using terms for a woman to describe a man is lying to myself. It’s making me a liar. That is not OK with me.

As much as we're willing to take.

Attached: Weimar transgenderism.png (1476x321, 65K)

Well you can always avoid the subject. Or change careers to something more working class and essential, where you won't have to walk on eggshells. Welding is a good one. There's a huge shortage of skilled electricians right now. And EMTs.

Adult trannies are one thing, but frigging 4 year olds "transitioning" should be a crime.

The purpose of this is grooming. The goal is legalized child prostitution. The Jews are always happiest in a Wiemar republic.

Attached: 1549171195143.png (880x768, 486K)

Literally child abuse.

I always respond to "muh fallacy" with "It's not a fallacy if it's an agenda."

Attached: 1549168958142.jpg (1308x942, 357K)

It's the understatement.
>meanwhile on TV
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj443_l3ElE

>this shit happened in my state

Attached: 1553177489675.jpg (400x388, 21K)

To the people who believe in "live and let live" and " I don't care what faggots do in the privacy of their own home". You are responsible for this. You are just as evil as those who mutilated that little boy. Shame on you

Bump against slide

I'm certain this was the child's choice and nobody else's.

Unironically, WWHD?

>ruining your children for social media points
Even so Lord, come. Please.

why arn't they being thrown in jail for child abuse?

Jail is for people who haven’t forfeited their right to breathe oxygen

Bumping so the next shooter sees thread. Satirically

Not today anons. Don't let this shit go! Report this fucker for child abuse:
stratfordctpd.com/
CONFIDENTIAL T.I.P.S.
Number: (203) 375-8477
Online Anonymous Tip form:tip411.com/tips/new?alert_group_id=21513
Evidence to present in the online tipform:archive.is/wnLYe#selection-4400.0-4437.8

Enough is enough of this shit boys!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09 About.png (1615x670, 530K)

if hitler was as great as all these niggers idolize him to be he would've beat us.

No, user..Those of us that are alone need those scraps.

So they get a katana to the neck.

Don't americans have like a secret reset switch hidden in their constitition which gives the power back to the non insane?

These ppl should kill themselves. While a long shot it still seems as the state may be have more of a chances of not raising a potential mental disorder/inevitable suicide case

says a meme flaggot

That actually is though

Gonna need a thick rope, Deus Vult

It's so crazy watching these parents force their children to be trans when the majority of actual trans people were molested at a young age.

It would be like forcing your child to be homeless because veterans with ptsd have high rates of homelessness. Somehow thats helping?

You think these parents aren't molesting them?

Attached: 1552456452854.jpg (889x561, 108K)

Attached: 1549388030028.gif (267x199, 2.95M)

Forever tormented.

>dur 1 nation and some volunteers
>the rest of the civilized world, plus niggers thrown in the mix
>i wonder why the nazis just weren't strong enough

They certainly are terrible parents if they think mutilating their child's body is easier than explaining what testicles do.

We're actually in hell. A loving God would not allow this shit to happen to innocent souls.

What did we do to deserve this?

Attached: 1554165863745.gif (400x225, 2.3M)

We're either in a legit computer simulation or literally in hell.

Got too smart. Technology broke natural selection. This hell is our own creation.