It’s not OK for whites to culturally appropriate black culture. IT’S NOT

It’s not OK for whites to culturally appropriate black culture. IT’S NOT.

If ya’ll want to appropriate our culture at least appropriate the bad parts too, such as not having fathers, eating fried chicken and nails longer than an octopus.

Attached: F8170721-9C9E-41D0-B951-25E76B7CFAAC.jpg (640x960, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/articles/flyting-was-medieval-england-s-version-of-an-insult-trading-rap-battle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop speaking English. You're not Anglo-Saxon.

I’ve been here through my ancestors since the 1,600s white boy.

You’re probably Irish and came here in the 1900s.

Faggot bitch.

Attached: 636E6BD8-89C7-4DEB-88E1-96BE959DCFFE.jpg (1080x1080, 247K)

We either adopt parts of other cultures or exterminate them
Show some gratitude nigger

Attached: 1551590364939.jpg (720x710, 42K)

It's OK for whites to culturally appropriate black culture. IT IS.

If y'all want to appropriate our culture go right ahead.

Whites don’t have culture lol

Is square dancing culture? Lmao

kek

Nigger, whites were "rapping" in medieval Europe while you cunts were swinging from trees like Tarzan.
atlasobscura.com/articles/flyting-was-medieval-england-s-version-of-an-insult-trading-rap-battle
Name one thing blacks didn't steal besides being born with scrub brushes on their head?

Hmm..our culture is not limited to music and fashion nigger. Our culture is creating stable infrastructure..education..etc.

Every nigger in college is appropriating white culture. Every nigger that shits in a toilet is appropriating white culture. Every nigger that manages in a day to follow the law is appropriating white culture. You fucking simpletons are really caught up in music though. It is amusing.

upper lip is fucked up

Neither of the people in this photo are white, they're west Asians

>nigger

The only come back you have. Pussy white boi.

Attached: 23726B8D-F04B-4CBB-B1BD-D9DCA3CBB335.jpg (860x484, 52K)

She looks like a prostitute.

Then why are you on our dick all the time?

Your sister probably loves the BBC

Attached: 655AD611-A54D-4034-B34C-B7E745948734.jpg (1125x900, 532K)

>blaming whites for shitskin whores

Not true. The mom is German Italian
And her daughter is half that plus Armenian which is Caucasian (even your beloved manlet Hitler said they’re white)

Attached: DDF8A772-727F-49C7-8006-389F897FC683.png (488x410, 99K)

Ben franklin, daniel boone, johnny cash, elvis etc is white culture. Sure the past (((70 years))) the boomers have contributed very little but it is still there. Gen x had emo/goth culture so its something and millenials/zoomers still have time to cultivate one

>see's nigger
>Oh geeze massah i know dis word! not sure wut dem udder words is doe so im finna 2 ignore demz

Kardasians are not white.

They are women of color, get over it Sambo

funny considering both you white and black people (minus muslims) are appropriating muslim culture by using a tooth brush, coffee and gps.

Kek. One wants to be black. Keep your “culture “

"whites"? We let this trash go in the race draft long ago. This bitch not realize she's a living joke?

Kek. Wouldn’t that make your life easier if that were true.

Dumbass nigger.

>1,600s
Yup, he's a nigger

>Whites don’t have culture lol
Wait a second
>The word "culture" derives from a French term, which in turn derives from the Latin "colere," which means to tend to the earth and grow, or cultivation and nurture. "It shares its etymology with a number of other words related to actively fostering growth
So culture is what in general is passed down to the next generation. Seing as most grow up without fathers and the crazy incarceration rates that plague them one can safely say that blacks either have no culture or that their culture is that of single motherhood neglect which would be in stark contrast to the origin of the word again reenforcing the idea that there is no such thing as a black culture in the US.

Attached: abandonment.webm (480x270, 2.65M)

And every time a Moslem drives a car, flies in a plan, uses a PC,..the list just goes on and on.

Whites are actually creating culture that is being stolen by every fucking race every fucking day.

Tell me something a Moslem has created recently? Other than chaos and death?

>plan

planE

Scots have been frying chicken since the 12th century. Chicken was an expensive meat during the slavery era. Industrial chicken farms didn't exist, a bird was more valuable laying eggs (free food every day) than slaughtering it for one meal. Slaves didn't eat chicken.

Uh, internet culture is millenial/zoomer culture.

Black culture

Attached: 4299626A-3541-4084-BD12-039CD5B7EBA7.jpg (454x1024, 110K)

Attached: 07FF740E-9CBE-4BB4-9F3D-7A89FB0690CE.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

Attached: 79F58781-C7EA-4288-9D77-E6E0A3CC207C.jpg (3072x3072, 718K)

You are bad at this Mr nigger. Your "people" have been nothing but a plague and a burden to my people ever sense this was invented.

Attached: cotton-harvester-1886-granger.jpg (300x237, 32K)

Attached: 53E80C02-5FCC-4DBF-9CB7-C8B9F4EC9189.png (736x900, 1.18M)

All those tight jeans, 3 piece suited fashion niggers are appropriating. Niggerettes with fake blond hair and blue contacts are appropriating. Use those 3 brain cells and try to think.

I love some of the memes I find on this board.

Everything you just wrote is a lie and every single person here can just google it and prove you wrong in a minute. Here ill go first just to show you how inbred you must be to think us this stupid.
The inventors of the GPS were Bradford Parkinson, Ivan A. Getting and Roger L. Easton. All of them american not muslim.

The first mass produced toothbrush was made in England but the oldest known toothbrush is chinese.

Thats not an invention but a discovery and the ethiopians who did are even today barely half muslim so its quite the stretch to claim as muslim culture.
Never change you inbred faggot. Please im serious you people give us brief escapes from madness and make us laugh and forget the endless suffering that is living with you on the same planet every once in a while.

Attached: 1551195725588.jpg (575x517, 20K)

She must have some minimun african heritage 5% maybe so it's fine xd

>dog fart
What did they mean by this?

>our culture is clownish hairdos and dresses produced by homosexual fashion designers

You know what? I'm okay with not appropriating your culture.

You can even appropriate ours if you like. My people are generous that way.

Is that a light skinned "black" woman or a tanned white woman. I can't tell any more.

octopie don’t have nails tho

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH YOU RACIST SEXIST SHITLORD!!!

The idea that culture is nothing more that the entertainment of the day is degenerate and shallow.

Fuck off nigger. What you call black culture is nothing more than a bastardization of white culture.

>Kardashian sluts
>white

Attached: download (6).jpg (1600x1201, 193K)

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
Kind of a strawman, user. Blacks almost never say this. They know it's bullshit.

>The idea that culture is nothing more that the entertainment of the day is degenerate and shallow.

What else is from 'black culture'? Seriously. No shitting around. What from black culture is not shallow? What is not degenerate? Dance styles? Twerkin, rought o us by black..hump dancing..brought to us by blacks. Fucking lookin like an idiot while dressed..brought to us by blacks.

Please, seriously. Tell me what from black culture is not just forced pop culture crap that will be replaced by something else just as crappy eventually? The fucking Queen of Blacks, mediocre talented over-stylized Queen Bey has blonde fucking hair for godssake.

It's pathetic how shallow black is.

ok stop appropriating white culture. no phones, no internet, no basketball shoes, no fried chicken, no grape soda

Culture is what is passed onto children by society. Trends can by definition not be considered culture lest they hold inherent meaning and are adopted permanently which would mean they werent trends to begin with.
You are conflating social engineering with culture which I wont fault you for because it appears to have taken its place in this god forsaken world.

Attached: 1551196529191.png (800x900, 630K)

I bet your pussy ass wouldn’t say all this shit in front of me because I would knock your white ass out to the pavement. Pussy.

Bunch of keyboard warriors here.

Attached: DA05CB19-2EEB-4621-B1BB-1C505825502B.jpg (2048x1366, 317K)

Then why did you bring us over here white boy? Because you lacked physical strength and only had guns and shit.

Yet you still make a shit ton of money off us and call us a burden. Fuck you.

Then you stop appropriating Asian culture because all your shit is made in China.

Faggot.

White culture is called leadership and success you filthy fuckin savage. It’s called being so successful that we can buy your people from your people.. if that’s not master race I don’t know what is. Obviously my comment is meant as sattire.. this is what we do here isn’t it.

Attached: 774B84E7-FAEB-451B-A600-36C6517B76AA.jpg (750x1024, 148K)

speaking a white language in a white country on a white computer network

can you cuck yourself any harder

> #

>I bet your pussy ass wouldn’t say all this shit in front of me because I would knock your white ass out to the pavement. Pussy

What is the key difference in a gi vs no gi vampire choke escape

I think you dont know how to fight

LMAO, we didn't bring you here. It was the fucking Jews

Stfu cracka

>an Armenian woman trying to look like a black woman trying to look like a white woman

Show me which statute or principle of common law that obliges me to do as you say?

Kardashian are not whites, they are armenians.