Women want the following:

women want the following:

>taller than them, but no shorter than 5'5". there is a soft limit at 5'7" as well. midget men are an exception.
>at or above their attractiveness in terms of facial structure and overall appearance .
>wealthy and or famous. (note that this can make up for the attractiveness gap but only for about 2-3 points below the woman's
prove me wrong

Attached: 1557005531036.jpg (2560x1440, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookofpook.neocities.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True

Because THIS helps you stop being single-- right?

well prove me wrong

My experience. First one is wrong. Second one is mostly true, third one helps but not required (famous moreso than wealthy, women like status mostly).

Prove yourself right.

Look, man, I am really under no obligation to raise you properly because your filthy parents reared a god damned sexist.

The first is wrong In what way?
I'm not a sexist. We are all subject to our animal nature, but we must remember that we are, and who that disenfranchises

Talking in absolutes is retarded. There's nothing all women want.

But, for the sake of the argument:
>taller than them, but no shorter than 5'5"..
This is sort of true, but also 97% of men are 5'5" or taller.

>at or above their attractiveness in terms of facial structure and overall appearance
This is silly. There's no absolute way to determine how much someone is attractive or not.
People have fairly different preferences. Just from my personal experience, someone who is a 9/10 is a 5/10 for my sister.
Not taking other things into consideration,both men and women want to sleep with the most attractive person that they can convince to sleep with them.

>wealthy and or famous
Everyone likes money. Famous, no. I don't want a man who is famous, and many women feel like me.

>note that this can make up for the attractiveness gap but only for about 2-3 points below the woman
This is true to some degree, it makes sense in terms of a lifelong partnership to prefer a man who is a little less physically attractive but safer than a man who is very attractive but can't provide for you and your children..

Wrong in the way that plenty of women are in fact fine with having a manlet as long as he's good looking. Hence, why your second point tends to be of more importance.

Women prefer tall men, but plenty will date men who are shorter than they are. You can be less relatively attractive that the woman, in fact, physical beauty is more of a requirement in women, than in men. Wealth helps a lot, but you don't have to be rich, and you certaintly don't need to be famous.

The women in my family and my female friends all date normal dudes, not Chad or whatever.

You hold views with negative connotation based on factors related to sex outside of somebody's control, you're a sexist
If you don't like it then I would highly suggest you don't make misogynist threads on Jow Forums to pool a pity party because you're a chronic single.

As for proving you wrong, personality wins every single time the gloves come off. Given your argumentative attitude, your passing on the buck, your ignorance to criticisms and your inability to substantiate a point you intended to present to us, I'm gonna go on a limb and say maybe people in general find you to be a bit of a chore.
But hey, denial is far easier than progress.

Women don’t know what they want. Stop making excuses

>Personality prevails
Care to prove this

Given there's no reward, no guarantee you'd accept anything I put forward and the fact that I'm really disinterested in contending with someone who lives in a microcosm as tightly wound as yours?
Not really, no.

>Assuming
The only rwayim like this is because no one has provided sufficient evidence to the contrary. I'm okay with being wrong and I strive to pursue truth wherever it leads. You're just being a lazy faggot

>You're just being a lazy faggot
>says the guy who's gonna write himself off from all women instead of making any efforts to engage them
So because I won't do your research and field study for you, I'm the lazy bastard.

For a bunch of antisocial twats, guys like you are awfully needy.

You sound very hostile to my simple request for proof to your claim

And you ardently deny to submit any proof for yours whatsoever. If you're expecting to be taken seriously, you might want to act like the adult you intend people to take you for.

Or wax silly arguments on Jow Forums-- I'm not the terminal single who's so salty he had to make a thread on Jow Forums, eh?

bookofpook.neocities.org

>taller than them, but no shorter than 5'5". there is a soft limit at 5'7" as well. midget men are an exception.

This just proves how stupid it is to say what "All women want". Do you really think there are women who care about height in men but are also fine dating a midget? No, those are just two different groups of women. Those that care about height and those that don't. But since you assume all women are the same you invented this illogical catch all rule to explain their perceived differences.

First one hits hard for me. Im 5'5 and some 5'0 women think i'm too short. This is bullshit