This what an honest white man looks like

white nationalists:
>white people should be proud of the historical accomplishments of the white race

also white nationalists:
>whites shouldn’t be held responsible for the historical sins of the white race

Pick one.

Attached: BD51112D-F2EA-4214-BD89-25BB3F7CB47B.jpg (1242x1698, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers tongue my anus

People who never owned slaves owe nothing to people who were never slaves.

Fine. We'll return the descendants of slaves to the homelands their forefathers were taken from.

>it's another white celebrity millionaire tells working class whites that they should be held accountable for and pay for shit that happened hundreds of years ago that they had nothing to do with episode

yaaaawwwwn

white immigrants
>why the fuck do they think I owned slaves
whites from the north
>My ancestors fucking died freeing the slaves
whites from the south
>fuck these niggers be getting uppity

wtf is basketball let alone the nba i don't watch that shit

remember, all white people are evil according to this klike no matter who they are

Attached: 20da65bbf7e5c3ff04312ec57a828eb520abb174aeee9d64879aaf7589ce258b.png (1538x1353, 1.59M)

>kike korver

Kek

Where the fuck are my reparations Commies and Jews!

Attached: 1554701117837.jpg (500x299, 46K)

Jesus that schnozz

Wrong, I also take responsiblity for what my ancestors did. You know how I fix that? Seperating whites from non-whites and give them there own land away from us forever. Now tell me what difference does it make actually? Should I apologize for what my ancestors did? Depends slavery? Sure sorry dude now you can FUCK OFF back to africa m8.

Responsibility is power. To execute your responsibility you need to wield power. And if you have power you have responsibility. The left has this all confused. As soon a someone has power they recognize that that person now also has responsibility, but then they demand the person stop using power because it's unfair. So no responsibility can ever be discharged if they got what they want.

We are responsible there's just nothing we should do

jews owned 98% of the slaves.

This

Attached: 2674290061CF4415942ACBAEE1B094E6.jpg (313x500, 36K)

White privilege theory is the new Bolshevism.
It is Jewish anti-white hatred coded into political theory.
It is a preparation for turning America into a new Soviet Union.

Attached: jewish_anti-white_hate.jpg (780x1574, 212K)

why do jews always wear those fucking glasses?

Attached: 61+8gqCAkSL._UX522_.jpg (522x522, 33K)

>itt

Attached: celeb opinions.jpg (734x604, 63K)

Lots of whites died to free them. You blancos should free them again by destroying rap culture.

>Sins of the father
Lmao imagine being this much of a slave morality caged christcuck.

My family came to America in 1919 and 1924 ... So i should have no share that must to be paid.
>Sure is great to be 100% Irish and able to trace your tits so you don't have to pay the reparations tax.

Whites have never done anything wrong.

race traitors deserve the rope

Attached: 1550851416155.jpg (640x640, 19K)

/Thread

Damnit Kyle, your jew is showing

Attached: B325A30B-03BF-4591-A69E-8192349E40FD.jpg (720x486, 50K)

Fucking THIS

My great great great uncle marched into cannister fire down at Sharpsburg for this.

>Family is from Poland Ukraine area
>Soviet invade 1920s in the Polish USSR war
>Great Grandma and Grandpa flee to America
>Extended family is all dead LOL COMMUNISM RULE
>Some rich faggot niggerball athlete tells me I'm responsible for something happened some centuries ago in some distant land.

Fucking term "white people" is only applied here.

normal people:
>everyone should be proud of the historical accomplishments of the white race

also normal people:
>the white race really has provided the most good to the world of all the races

what historical sins would those be? letting bleeding hearts and women talk us out of slaughtering the savages whenever and wherever we found them?

>Coming from a guy who got a ring only because of black men
Lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0&t=2s

WE ARE NOT SORRY!

there's no inconsistency, what you are calling "sins" - things like conquest and enslaving the weak - are the things to be proud of

I want to be responsible for hanging niggers. I also want some stupid fucks to try and get up in my shit about it so I can beat them with a nice piece of ash.

Attached: 44073-02-1000.jpg (1000x1000, 31K)

The SJW will argue that since Jim Crow laws and segregation restricted the civil rights of blacks, then the entire white society is to blame for their failure to thrive.

>im proud of my family for our varioua successes
>im going to jail because my aunt killed someone

Do you want to talk about taking responsibility. I don´t think you want to know what blacks need to take responsibility for their ancestors doing or not doing. Let me tell you it´s quite a long list! Let´s have everyone else do the same. At end of day people of european ancestry have very little to be ashamed of. And others have a lot to be ashamed of.
Then we go and hold any black person directly accountable for that right now. If you want to see black people go into fetal position just go do that!

>We are responsible there's just nothing we should do
a) what are europeans responsible for, also which ones. need to look at accurate history.
b) WHAT ARE EVERYONE ELSE RESPONSIBLE FOR.

They always like to say 'white/european peoples are responsible for x' What about other people. What are they responsible. They don´t want to be responsible for anything you see. However they have a very long list. Each one of them. HAHA

Wanna know how I know none of you have picked up a Bible in your entire lives?

Revelation 13:9 (KJV)
>He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Exodus 34:6-7 (KJV)
>And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
>Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Kyle Korver is right. If you don’t understand that caucasians have something coming for them that will be made manifest in these last days, you must not be a God fearing man. You reap what you sow. Your fathers have sown evil, so their sons will assuredly reap it. Pic related doesn’t exist, there is no riding off into the sunset to escape your sins.

Attached: 81BCB108-6167-41BC-8A6B-7D62797B8E45.jpg (648x435, 41K)

if a black man rapes a white women does it mean all black people are bad?

Black user here...
They aren't. I would never have a friend like this white cuck. Be proud of who you are. Fuck this faggot.

>rich white person tells other white people to feel guilty for something they never did episode 4,596,59493949494

>I want to be responsible for hanging niggers.
Know that in 86 years USA lynched 3.4k negros and most of them were criminals like rapists and murderers that people refused to let get a milder sentence than death for it..
That´s the meme of lynching. A total irrelevant thing with such low numbers that it should barely even be discussed.

They have failed to thrive in every condition in every scenario
They're only claim to fame is thier barbarism

Africa is a fucking Eden
Everywhere else gives them welfare for just existing
Despite all that they are still 13=50

Could you imagine what condition the world will be in if fucking white males were invested in this heavily?
You probably would have broken the light speed barrier and be colonizing the known universe

conquering the world through wit and steel isn't sin, it's business.

Let me guess, he's Mormon?

Do you want to know how i know you are a nigger. Africans literally enslaved eachother for millennia. Including that they were the ones who sold the africans to the very tiny amount of americans.

>bible

Attached: 1498891787854.gif (294x233, 376K)

And his father should be responsible for rising such a huge fucking cuckold.

look, he just wants the locker room rapings to stop.

>he that kill with the sword must be killed with the sword.
Uganda 1994. Hutu butcher 1 million tutsis with machettes for being of a different african tribe. Women raped, men enslaved.
You don´t really want to know the facts about what africans were doing with regards to slavery i guess! the few european groups that partook in it were the first in the world to outlaw it. Africans didn´t outlaw it, they actually got angry that the british for example tried to outlaw it.

also during that same time period around 1500 whites were lynched as well. and given what we know about niggers and crime, that doesn't seem all that racist at all.

The ones who excuse him by saying "he a good boy, he didn't do nuffin" and "cops out to hit us" certainly are

Find me a black person who doesn't excuse black criminals

They all practically celebrated the OJ Simpson verdict while explicit knowing he was guilty

Close it was around 12-1300 but yes. Lynching is just impromptu gallows. Execution method from old britain.

First one. Lol.

Attached: 26090_1.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

who is the jew in the picture?

>People who never owned slaves owe nothing to people who were never slaves.

And people who aren’t Isaac Newton, Leonardo DaVinci or Shakespeare shouldn’t collectively use those individuals’ to insinuate how superior they are because they’re white.

The Point. You Missed It.

Making lazy niggers work is an accomplishment, not a sin.

Niggers literally do not care. They think all white people owe them. Most of them would be trying to Haitian revolution us right now if we weren't armed.

Attached: 1535521525541.png (588x302, 27K)

>practically
they fucking cheered and booned about as is their fashion. they thought they were getting one back for rodney king (despite already having burned down half of south central over it).

thsisis

Attached: 1546621527879.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Attached: 1546970395484.jpg (800x600, 85K)

He's mad because he can't shoot off the dribble

looks like groucho marx

My forefathers sowed corn and barley you prognosticating shitheel. My family is poor, irish, and scandinavian. We owe you sweet talking, slave owning, child eating kikes nothing.

Who the fuck around here is taking credit for inventing calculus?

white people are proud and should be of the heritage.
I don't know any white nationalist who thinks there is any culpability for slavery. Nor do they see it as "sins of the white race" if anything... It's just another accomplishment.
I'm quoting someone else here, but I think the fact that we as white people were able to enslave Africans who by and large were stronger than whites, it's rather impressive.

>And people who aren’t Isaac Newton, Leonardo DaVinci or Shakespeare shouldn’t collectively use those individuals’ to insinuate how superior they are because they’re white.
This is the biggest cope i have ever seen.
>you aren´t isac newton so don´t pretend your societies and people can do anything in particular.
What an inferiority complex cope.
It´s funny how sci and tech came out of specific societies that created a society in a specific way to allow the best of their people to flourish like that.
Just because my people aren´t high on that list doesn´t mean i can´t say that it´s obvious how well the other on that list did. And it wasn´t a coincidence.

And as soon as a black person does something even remotely. Watch how fast the worm turns.
I like it how niggers pick up bible and think that because a few european groups owned black slaves that they should be slaves in future by blacks. Blacks were the biggest slavers of blacks. They started the practice and continued it as late as just a decade ago in africa. Long after europeans had tried to outlaw it. Including trying to stop blacks from doing it.
Europeans have actually been enslaved more by other groups than that they have enslaved other groups. Also you have to look at specific european groups for each of those instances.

Attached: murray_human_accomplishments.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

I literally claimed that you fucking retarded spic mutt. Nietzsche already explained how christcucks like yourself use the sin of the father to keep people bound into their servitude forever.

Hace uno taco para mi y pronto pablo

Not only that, but they celebrate when any rapper gets out of jail. They have no self awareness.

One of my great great grandfathers died leading a Calvary charge for the Union. All of my ancestors were northern and some even took part in the underground railroad. With how modern niggers act I'm probably one of the only anons here that is genuinely ashamed of my white heritage.

Attached: 1520461785995.gif (138x105, 3.72M)

>6.8 PPG

>nighogg

Not him

You didn't even make a coherent comparison

His statement has nothing to do with countering collectivism, it might even use it.
His statement is; even if reperations are owed, they have unclassified themselves, and thier targets, as neither are related to the original narative victim and perpetrator

Not every black was a slave, not every current living black descends from slaves

Most white people never owned slaves, it was literally jews, and certainly most whites nowadays did not decend from them, especially not those that immigrated AFTER the civil war, from countries that never imported African plantation slaves

So even if we allow collectivization of the guilt and the victimhood you are not classifying people properly because there will still be people who are not the victim nor the guilty

It's silly to blame someone who lives across the state for killing your dog in your yard, and then extort money from them, when you've never fucking owned a dog

Don't be too proud of it, every civilization that stumbles across niggerkind makes slaves out of them.

Attached: another day at the nigger corral.jpg (297x300, 38K)

Guess we are cancelling black history month then you fuckin ooga booga

>thinking Africans who sold negroes into slavery are exempt
>thinking Africans and negroes are the same nation of peoples according the Bible

I repeat, want to know how I’m absolutely positive you’ve never read the Bible in your pathetic fucking life, you dim witted danish baking retard?

>historical sins
Puritans get out. Slavery was a universal practice and we weren't even the best at it. We were just the best at war and writing. Get fucked.

>historical sins
No such thing. Morals change. Accomplishments change.
Nobody would be praised for inventing a motor today, it's already done. Back in the day, it was an achievement. Being proud of the past acknowledges that. But back in the day, slavery and colonialism wasn't a "sin", it was rather normal, at least not much of a deal. So there is no "being ashamed for the past sin", because for it to be a sin, you'd need to view it from today's perspective.
Actually, the nationalists approach makes perfect sense. It's actually the left's "argument" that is inconsistent and switching viewpoints to make a "point".

Attached: feminist_glass.jpg (480x258, 29K)

>unclassified
Wtf autocorrect
Misclassify is a fucking word. I'm fucking typing this shit. How the hell?

The bellcurve still exists. It's why niggers are still jealous that whites do better than them even though slavery ended 150 years ago and cover it up by saying it's "privilege."

Slavery-is over
White people being better-not over

Attached: serious.jpg (358x358, 14K)

Even the retarded bible says a son doesn't have his father's sins.
wtf is this bullshit, even an ancient book doesn't agree with this new notion of sin.

It doesn't follow, retard. And what do you mean by "held responsible"?

So white people have two options, accept that they are the superior race because of their ancestors and babysit the blacks.
Or accept they don't owe shit because they are not like their ancestors in any way.
This is what you wrote you dumb nigger.

>taking pride
>taking responsibility
pick one

So what is the blood of my ancestors who fought in the civil war buying me?

>white people were the only ones who conquered
>white people are the only ones who commited slavery

white people are no more culpable than any other racial group. in the end it's a wash

Attached: stop it.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Solid articulation broh FUCK LEFTISTS TO DEATH FUCK THEM TO DEATH

I would accept both if I could start being proud of my ancestors accomplishments

/thread

>all these replies bucking up against the word

fucking heathens.

want to know how i know you're a tremendously homosexual faggot?

Attached: you.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

Slavery still happens in Africa

Except the part where Christ said to FORGIVE. Guess that doesn't apply to blacks huh?

you're a fucking idiot

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 19K)

And strawmanning is a logical fallacy.

The argument, you forgot it.

You do the same thing every dumb nigger do. Use select passages from the bible as a strawman to say any european should be enslaved. But you don´t even have your facts straight about slavery. Where which if you did you would conclude that europeans were enslaved more by other groups than they even owned any slaves of other groups.
And if you want to talk about slave trade of blacks in particular. Where blacks like you stupidly pretend that this were the only people who were ever slaves in history. Well you are also wrong there. It was blacks who enslaved the burger africans and sold them to a very tiny portion of americans. barely any of them even at the time owned any. They even carved out a country just for those blacks that had come to USA, which the african americans refused to go to. Aswell as made them full citizens in a country they shouldn´t even have been in.

You don´t have a leg to stand on. And your entire argument is that 'white people' are going to be slaves in the future. Doesn´t even make sense with historical data and historical facts. You do the usual nigger thing is you don´t do a full spectrum analysis or even ask what other groups were doing or how they conduct themselves nor do you look through history with regards to that.

You try to nitpick passages from the bible in order to demonize especially 'white americans'. That was your whole little thing with your stupid post that you thought was so smart. But unfortunately for you you are wrong about pretty much everything you say. Including killing with sword. Because negros love massmurdering eachother with machettes and things like that and cut eachother up in little pieces and even cannibalizing eachother. And then you want to compare that i guess to 3.4k niggers lynched in period of 86 years in USA mostly criminals like rapist and murderers.

very big part of african history that africans did that to eachother. Still do in some areas.. What niggers do in USA? kill!

All races did bad things. Only the white race raised humanity up out of the slime and created the modern world.