Take the Bladepill

When will you stop using (((guns))), Jow Forums? The blade - the spear, the dagger, and especially the sword, are the only weapons fit for the the white man. Firearms are the weapons of the Jew, brought to Europe from China by (((merchants))) as a means to destroy the hierarchical Indo-European society.
>Firearms are inherently egalitarian in an effort to achieve tikkun olam. A lowborn solider could now pose a threat to a better trained knight for a mere number of shekels.
>Even now guns are hilariously overpriced, and made by faceless (((corporations))) instead of local white artisans. They are manufactured in factories, not crafted works of art.
>Proficiency with a firearm is a matter not of skill, but money paid to exclusive (((gun clubs))) and (((shooting ranges))). Even the lead bullets made by the (((ammunition industry))) are symbolic of the lead weights used by (((merchants))) when weighing their money in an effort to mock Indo-European culture.
>Owning a gun makes you a de facto associate of lobbying groups like the (((NRA))), and Zionist neocon boomers, who only exist to kvetch about imagined threats to one's (((gun rights))).
>People Samuel "Shmuel" Colt and John (((Moses))) Browning made millions shilling firearms as synonymous with Indo-European masculinity, for an absurd amount of profit. Even the iconic six-shooter was in fact a reference to the kabbalistic number 6, which symbolized imperfection, in an attempt to mock the White man.
>The same narrative is constantly shilled by gun-happy (((Hollywood))) to this day.
>Modern honor-based cultures like the Japanese and the Germans in WWII still maintained blade-centric traditions, despite all their faults as regimes. The Japanese with the samurai (which the Jew fears), and the Germans with the short swords given out to officers and soliders of merit.

So come home, white man. Lay aside the gun and take up the blade of your Indo-European ancestors, and reclaim all the honor and nobility it confers.

Attached: reclaim_the_blade.jpg (720x1000, 506K)

Fuck off.

Attached: tip tipperoo.png (398x531, 207K)

Color me intrigued, meme flag. But you’ve still got convincing to do. After all, what happens when (((they))) use guns while I’m left with my longsword?

bump for larp thread

Imo, a based white guy would wield a sword AND a gun.

Sword when unarmed niggers act up and a gun when armed niggers act up.

>meme flag
>recommends bringing a knife to a gunfight
Seems legit

When ur good enough you wont have to dodge bullets.

All weapons are fit for the white man. Even chemical and germ warfare. Even nukes. No self respecting white man cares about anything other than getting the job done

We do what the Indo-European man has always done. Rely on strategy, skill, and valor.

Reminder that guns were all but useless against the zulu, who fought with hide shields and short spears. Imagine what a group of white men could have done with such weapons.

Why not know how to use guns and edged weapons?

Attached: B6431866-F57F-4D35-A05A-C06F6CF97C60.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

Because guns are the literal weapon of the Jew. Haven't you been listening?

>t. anarcho primative

>All weapons are fit for the white man.
"Yes, gib shekels for atomic weapons, goy."

Attached: 220px-JROppenheimer-LosAlamos.jpg (220x303, 15K)

i need to get a cs trailmaster. i already have a cabinet full of knives. it's an addiction.

this

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Attached: download (1).jpg (304x166, 7K)

This is one of the more clever gun grabber threads.

Never giving them up faggot.

>Reminder that guns were all but useless against the zulu, who fought with hide shields and short spears. Imagine what a group of white men could have done with such weapons.

You know nothing about anything, the major failure was a dipass quarter master who refused to give ammo to other groups. Learn about history you like shill

How did that work out for the natives

>Implying I'm recommending that you sell them/turn them in to the (((government))).
Do whatever you want with them. Lock them up, bury them, or melt them into actual Indo-European weapons. Just so long as you reclaim your heritage.

I choose a third option.

Attached: am7gwr9_700b.jpg (700x525, 92K)

living like a caveman/viking is how we're supposed to live. all of modernity is a sham. an unfulfilling sham.

Pretty good. Until they got smallpox.

Technology was far from the determining factor in that struggle.

Amen, brother.

Attached: 1554831803254.jpg (525x397, 46K)

>caveman/viking
fucking what? vikings weren't primitive you colossal brainlet.

They lived as Indo-European men were meant to live. That's the point he's making.

2/10, creative but entirely uninspired.

sage is my favorite spice

Bin that blade m8

>Come and get them.

Attached: med_1442133844_image.jpg (640x400, 58K)

A gun is just a longer stronger spear.

>Made by Jews.

>gets shot by a ghetto nigger with a Hi-point and dies
Wow so this is the power of white nationalism

Why would a self respecting white man be in the ghetto in the first place?

>On tonight's episode of "Kikeposting faggot larping behind a Memeflag tries to get the goyim to disarm themselves..."
The ovens will never burn hot enough, jew.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I tip my hat to you good sir. A real gentleman uses an elegant weapon from a more civilized age. *tips hat* Let me get that door for you m’lady. Mmm quite pungent my dear.

Today on...
>SHILL OR SHITPOST

The answer is almost always shitpost. Come at me schizos

I own guns and I am an SCA rapier fencer (like HEMA but with more larping). It's good to know various martial approaches because it's as useful as knowing how to farm and build things. I'd recommend people learn at least one unarmed martial art, a close range weapon art, and shooting.

>Muh shillls
>Muh shareblue.
You kikes are pathetic.

>Rely on strategy, skill, and valor.

This. We rely on our primordial instinct to kill. Not in blind rage, not in aimless anger ... cold and calculated.

Attached: tod_der_lüge.png (900x600, 693K)