So the LA County Sheriff Dept. is hiring literally anybody right now

So the LA County Sheriff Dept. is hiring literally anybody right now.

lasdcareers.org/
Apply today!

Attached: sketch-1554838031872.png (1080x1736, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lasdcareers.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=qoyErxe20iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously tho, how can that guy catch anyone? What's the top speed of a mobility scooter?

Should be called L.A.R.D

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (512x598, 24K)

>I want to thank our veterans and our wonderful first responders.
bootlickers are so incredibly cringy

Attached: 1492829519410.jpg (540x523, 99K)

Girl btw

he only has to outrun americans, he's fine

So if he chases after a suspect and drops dead of hyperbeetus does the suspect get prosecuted for killing a cop in addition for the crimes they are suspected of?

>lasdcareers.org/
someone posted a YouTube video where they were saying that they can't get enough people for Portland City Police, either. Most applicants fail the background check - drug use. Sounds like a great time for young guys to get into a policing career, but it's way too political not to mention the dangers. I don't think I'd like working with Blacks and feminists or faggots, either, which they seem to be hiring a lot of.

>bootlickers are so incredibly cringy
What do you think of those people that shout out, "Thank you for your service"?

They’re all MIGApedes so they’re bootlickers.

What's the academy style of training like? Is it military residential, or like the community college campus based style of training?

los angelas or louisiana? i wouldnt live in either though so it doesnt matter

thats riot control

Second one

Redirects to a website called governmentjobs.com, but why isn't it .gov? Are these spics tricking me to get my voter information?

Attached: 1554122059191.png (436x361, 177K)

>Second one
Why is there a L.A. Sheriffs and L.A.P.D.?

Los angeles bro it says it on her shoulder patch

LAPD is for the city of Los Angeles and LASD covers unincorporated territory in LA County.

>LAPD is for the city of Los Angeles and LASD covers unincorporated territory in LA County.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

that a thicccc boi right there.....

Los Angeles Retard Department?

nvm i get it...its cause hes fat

A 9mm travels about 1000mph. Outrun that, niggers.

Well he would get away.

Is she a Latinx in Norwalk? Because a few years ago I saw a morbidly obese Latina Sheriff's Deputy outside the Norwalk courthouse. I was at a red light and she was crossing the street. I rolled down my window and said "For Christ's sake, lose some weight!" She immediately frowned and her fellow Latina deputy comforted her.

The skinnier cops tackle the perp and the fat cops sit on them to restrain them. Everyone knows this.

If I fail to get in LAPD ill be sure to take tour advice OP.

That is a logical assessment of that situation.

Be careful with LAPD. Their pension system has "cliff vesting", which means that if you don't complete 20 years of service, you don't get a pension. Just like the military: 19 years, 12 months, and 30 days means NOTHING. If you go LAPD, don't do anything stupid until you have 20 years.

Is it sad that I can tell this is subway?

LMAO HAHHhahahahahHAAHAHhH

Yep, its Norwalk. And her female partner was also in the restaurant.

they are faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=qoyErxe20iU

There’s an unbelievable amount of spics on LAPD

ABSOLUTELY GORDA

She's a BMW (Big Mexican Woman). I would be ashamed to wear that uniform knowing she's in the same uniform. I was making a left from Civic Center Drive onto Norwalk Blvd when I saw her. This was back in 2016. Granted, she isn't "patrol" and might be a holdover from the Marshal's Department but God, it looks horrible. Put that pig on disability retirement or something, anything to stop the embarrassment to the force.

Also in LASD.

LAPD is for the city of LA. LASD is for unincorporated area and cities that don't have their own police department. LASD also operated the county jail and provides court security (bailiff). This BMW (Big Mexican Woman) in OP's pic is a bailiff at the Los Angeles Superior Court in Norwalk, California

It's a woman. I've seen her addling with my own eyes a few years ago.

Hey! I am an AMERICAN! And you know what??? That made me spit coffee, ha ha ha

Seems as though you inspired them. Though I suspect they denied all applicants that told her that a Krispy Kreme ban was non-negotiable.

Attached: 1554529423955.jpg (782x78, 7K)

I'm wondering if a SUDDDEN INFLUX of user's into PORTLAND pregon, as no one else wants to be a cop there? is REALLY what THAT city honestly needs?

It looks shady but it's how a lot of cities in CA do hiring now, by contracting with that company. I like it because I don't have to fill out an application with a new job or city. It all transfers over if you have an account there.