She wipes the floor with Republicans all day every day. She actually eviscerates the best the Republicans can muster

She wipes the floor with Republicans all day every day. She actually eviscerates the best the Republicans can muster.
Take the """smartest""" republican you know. No, no, seriously, think about it for a minute. Picture HIM (Republicans are always men) in a proper debate against AOC. Now look me in the eyes and tell me he will stand even the shadow of a chance for even a femtosecond.
Republicans are seriously not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
And deep inside you, you compartmentalized this fact. Because you know it's true.

Attached: 02-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.w700.h700[1].jpg (700x700, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4787918/reagan-riding-raptor
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LG1FWWX7ZPk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_von_Habsburg
dailywire.com/news/42314/dan-crenshaw-says-he-would-debate-alexandria-kassy-dillon
youtube.com/watch?v=0ICHpSkpCHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whoa

Attached: aocortez.jpg (1463x1572, 525K)

She bounced on Piker’s dick when she used to bartend.

Attached: EC365669-8732-410E-ADEC-2D56C84BA22A.jpg (1075x1200, 129K)

Numerous people have offered to debate her - money has even been offered to a charity of her choice.

AOC has declined the offer every single time.

Most notably, from white male republican Candace Owens.

Do me a favor and do a search online for "Republican woman"
Pic unrelated

Attached: 6dd2018.jpg (749x866, 84K)

>Republicans are seriously not the sharpest knives in the drawer

Absolutely agree.
But that bitch is a spoon

You mean like this? Uh huh. You can go clean the cum off your face:

c-span.org/video/?c4787918/reagan-riding-raptor

I'm sure she claimed all her cash wages from bartending to the IRS and totally isn't a hypocrite that hoarded wealth in order to make ends meet. Then again this post is coming from a non-country so it doesn't matter. German clay.

Everything she says is just teenager tier clapback bullshit. She’s the kind of person who seems smart to stupid people.

That bitch is so retarded it's a wonder she can walk and breath at the same time

this.

delete thread. its over

>She wipes the floor with Republicans all day every day. She actually eviscerates the best the Republicans can muster.
yes. she should run for president. yes please. please.

literally who?

Rand Paul vs AOC
Make this happen

But Op, if you’re not full of shit and telling the truth why does she decline every request for debate?

Antisemitism escalation
Sexism escalation
Not providing a platform for the alt-right is a correct decision. She would have SLAUGHTERED Candace "Zerobrain" Owens and you know it.
Sexism escalation
Innuendo escalation
Meme response
Sexism escalation
This but unironically
Lie
She would atomize Rand Paul within roughly 2 minutes

I smell NOTHING but fear from you incels. Rightfully so.

She doesn't want to provide a platform to the alt-right which is called "basic human decency". Look it up if you have to.

So who does she wipe the floor with if she doesn’t debate anyone Op?

Explosive device escalation.

Attached: 1554495840764m.jpg (432x1024, 116K)

Explosive material escalation

Attached: 1554236096521.png (684x1232, 376K)

>going full retard

Dead fetus escalation.

Attached: 3Q86qnq.jpg (1418x1701, 311K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LG1FWWX7ZPk

The time we used Russian federation airstrike technology to kill over 500 non-whites and Mossad agents escalation.

>Antisemitism escalation
>Sexism escalation

This makes me moist! Attendez la crème! :D

Attached: dirty_thoughts_have_escalated.jpg (480x478, 42K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_von_Habsburg

Why haven't you made Eduard Kaiser yet? I'm glad I wasn't raised in your mountain shithole and will never return.

Using normie twitter meme responses isn't wiping the floor with anyone

She most likely lacks one crucial thing ... a deep network. After she has served her purpose she will be discarded like a tool for a more ... agreeable candidate. Of course in case she can generate the momentum expected of her. I expect some Kompromat fake skandal in case she performs well, with a replacement 'second' already running in the background. Could be wrong though, who knows, just a narrative that sounded plausible to me that second.
But hey, if I should be right ... you can officially all lick my hairy balls for being a god fucking prophet. Yay! :D

Attached: take_my_eyes_for_what_Ive_seen.png (400x842, 755K)

Contemporary Habsburgs are quite useless. Sadly.

Attached: what_the_joseph.jpg (298x380, 51K)

Correct. Good then, that her responses are well-articulated and on point.

Stop giving this beaner attention, for God's sake. She'd be one more random shitskin if you niggers didn't give her free coverage 24/7.

omg who gives a fuck?

Attached: 1482382566843.png (667x670, 386K)

>Republicans are seriously not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

>le 22nd amendment was to stop roosevelt getting reelected face

Why hasn’t she responded to Crenshaw then?

dailywire.com/news/42314/dan-crenshaw-says-he-would-debate-alexandria-kassy-dillon

Show one clip you retarded faggot...she got called out for not wanting to debate Ben Shapiro because man's planing or some gay butt-fuckery and then Candice called her out to debate...she never recovered you stupid fuck. We have been laughing since

>don't engage the Geneticist

I'm gonna put that one in my little notebook. Oida, i bin scho voi in der Wö'n ... entertain me! Make my day!

Attached: TDG.png (540x404, 247K)

Instead of black face, she's horse face.
I can never unsee the uncanny way she actually looks like a fucking horse

>doesn't know the 3 branches of government

Attached: 1552675319567.jpg (499x499, 48K)

Smiiiile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking...

Attached: 1554596686045.png (500x500, 347K)

>horse jaw

Means more space for ... well ... you know ;)

Attached: horse_niggers.gif (400x400, 3.86M)

Every time she goes off script she starts to stutter and lose it. No chance in a serious debate but she does have a few years to toally sell out to the DNC so we'll see.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ICHpSkpCHM

Attached: 1551449461039.jpg (1024x789, 107K)

>Unwilling to work
>Unwilling

plus she had great knockers. think her nips are pink or brown?

Eeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... hypothetically...

This

Yeah, she probably doesn't have jewish heritage. that's bunch of commie virtue signaling fuck shit.

She says she can claim her (((Jewish))) ancestry back to the 1500s. Bullshit. People weren't famous for record keeping back then Earliest I can trace any of my ancestry back is mid 1600s in Germany, England, and Scotland. And that's only from documents found from when they imigrated to murica. Once you trace your ancestry back to the land of your forebearers, virtually no verifiable records exist unless you were nobility of some kind. I sincerly doubt any of the sephardic jews of spain were

Obvious bait is obvious.

Attached: 4A8B2C57-C6B3-4E72-9272-66DE4B367E2D.jpg (1070x1093, 159K)

Attached: 1AD7B966-9C2D-4B99-8794-04FE6A0E1103.jpg (599x553, 64K)