99.9% of antisemitism is caused by inferiority complex. Goyim are mad we are more intelligent

99.9% of antisemitism is caused by inferiority complex. Goyim are mad we are more intelligent.

Attached: images (2).jpg (199x254, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
tiktok.com/embed/6620245585129639173
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwibkZXc58PhAhWIsaQKHUOqCC4QFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2UDFa-NWJudX6l6AXe-z9K
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/diseases/maple-syrup-urine-disease/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXfOctB-Psc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there.

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: (((the media))).jpg (6244x3212, 1.67M)

Or may be it's because you're parasites who overstay their welcome

Yes, we have many Jews in media. It isn't a conspiracy it's because we are smarter than you.

You're not though
That IQ numbdr came from not even 100 kids in elite schools in new york who were tested
Your true average IQ is arab level, but you, as people, are completely foreign to morals, so that makes up some ground
Short term, until you get kicked out, again

Attached: 1553692242350m.jpg (1024x773, 96K)

Nepotism isn't smart, its just aprofitable short term strategy, when you can quickly escape

Where the fuck are the Jews going to escape to now moron? You assholes stopped the white people from getting humanity into space

The other .1% is due to usury.

Then explain why Jews have never been able to do anything by themselves.

>Goyim are mad we are more intelligent.
Right it's not because you're a bunch of insular arrogant racist money grubbing assholes.

This.

Honestly, you probably are right. Israel is a highly diversified economy with many young and intellegent people in the middle of the desert, while the US has all of this land and can't do anything with it. I used to be a nazi, but the more and more I look into it you seem to be the ones who are superior, not us.

Get your shit together rabbi. It's all retarded.

Jews ROCK

Good luck trying to get the cannon fodder that you need, the Diaspora kikes, back home before the world hyperinflation collapse comes.

Attached: zionist_blackpill3.jpg (4795x825, 562K)

Just jealous of your racial conciousness and international ethnic networking skills. You've also got great pilpul skills to fool the trusting goy. You cry out in pain as you strike down all the filthy goyim and have prevented all other races from doing for themselves what is religion to you. But if less than 1% of the worlds population can achieve what you have but swindling the world, surely the aryan can achieve much greater since his aim is true and direct. Then maybe again, fighting with no honor as you do might win this war for the destruction of all european peoples and their nations.

Can the Aryan still stop the genocide of his people?

Psychopaths believe they're superior to regular people, not being bound by stupid ideas of morality. But they cannot prosper without a host society to take advantage of, even if they're technically intelligent. For them the best strategy is to remain a small minority, keep exploiting others, and hope they don't get caught.

tiktok.com/embed/6620245585129639173

GIMME TITTIES!!! BIG iSRAELI TITTIES

where can I find a sexy jewess to dominate me and call me goy rofl but seriously

You white devils aren't the real Jews. If you're white, you're anti-semitic period. It's in your Edomite pedophile blood. Fucking faggot over dodger.

>israeli jew
>"we are more intelligent"
oh hno no no nononon no

We Goyim are born to serve Israel. They have proven it by surviving thousands of years while we Goys struggle to even keep a civilization afloat. I welcome my Jewish masters

Based rasta. Ital for life!

Attached: jew.jpg (638x562, 94K)

>takes a bunch of mugshots and puts stars of david on all of them
>OH MUH GUD DUH JOOOOOZ

lol

Jew jew cum

Attached: IMG_20190407_183612.jpg (2592x1940, 1.29M)

>being this schizophrenic

Attached: 1552332195957.jpg (1024x812, 156K)

>inferiority complex

But that's your complex

Let’s also make note of the fact that it’s easy for a goy to admit fault and apologize for a wrong but physically impossible for the inbred Jew to realize when he has done wickedness to another. No Jew will ever tell you of a specific Jewish crime against goyim or declare his regret for the crime or the suffering of its victim.

Attached: 4065FB12-24F6-48DB-B3EC-7C70562C8187.jpg (474x316, 36K)

if jews are so intelligent then why have you never been able to create your own nation that could last?
why can't you cure your race of all the myriad of diseases such as taysachs.
or that you base your entire ethnic identity around a dessert superstitious cult religion.
or that you can never create anything original you always have to steal from others.

No, jews are not smart, they are just ruthless and lack any sense of morality.

inferiority complex isn't a real thing, most psychology is a crock of shit that doesn't replicate.

But they’re God’s chosen people. Their holy book that they wrote says so.

Attached: 982A5529-A42D-4C7D-9F2C-22FBAD01546A.jpg (416x500, 59K)

>most psychology is a crock of shit that doesn't replicate.

hey kids, trigger your psych prof by asking if freud was a scientist (she'll say yes). Now ask to see his data. do it before drop/add ends.

No. Just that you make moral decisions that we find aberrant. It doesn't take a genius to come up with usury. It just takes a race of evil villains to constantly implement it throughout history.

> 99.9% of antisemitism is caused by inferiority complex.

What is the .1% caused by?

ANTI SEMITISM IS NONSENSE

FUCKING NONSENSE

GARBAGE

GET IT OUT OF HERE

LEAVE

GO AWAY

YOU

DO

NOOOOOT

BE L ONG

H
E

R

E

it's funny beacuse the kikes unironically believe in OP's sort of fables. even in real life, even the normies who otherwise wouldn't believe in the existence of races.
truth is the jews have a verbal IQ above average, and a spatiovisual IQ below average. BELOW.
see this study by the MIT : google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwibkZXc58PhAhWIsaQKHUOqCC4QFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2UDFa-NWJudX6l6AXe-z9K

indeed jews never had genius physicists, besides einstein. they are frequently represented in scientific fields because of their wealth, but they are basically scientific legwork as pauli or feynman (bohr e.g. is their 2nd best and he is only half jewish). indeed, of all the wealthy groups in history, the jews are the one who expressed the least excellences.

wtf is Maple syrup urine disease?

You sound like you have a very low IQ with a touch of extreme paranoia, I’m genuinely mean this. You aren’t a complete failure bc of the Jews user, you just really suck at life.

Excellent
How didn't I see this about psychopaths?
I'm repeating this

I'll give credit where its due, Jews are pretty smart to have figured out how to destroy so many of their enemy countries without shooting a single bullet, do not take them lightly and do not under estimate them, this is an incredibly serious war that is happening on a conscious and spiritual level

Not really we actually love how you guys imported Muslims that will take over the West and will remove you from the earth

I swear Jews are retards

If your people are so intelligent, why do you always make the same mistakes if they always lead to your own downfall?
Are your people simply incapable of self-reflection and objective reasoning? If so, I would argue your intelligence as a people to be lesser than that of Europeans.

>being this delusional

B-BUT MUH NOBELISTS!!!!

Attached: nobel-bias.png (834x2023, 845K)

99.9% of antisemitism is caused by jews

Some sort of horrifying metabolic disorder involving certain proteins. Apparently they have to look for the symptoms in newborns so they can start treatment before they’re crippled or killed by it. Imagine having to check if your newborn’s urine was maple syrup.

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/diseases/maple-syrup-urine-disease/

100% is natural defense

Attached: Kalergi.png (791x1074, 520K)

SHOAH
SHOAH
Get out of here little rat

We're clever enough to know how to be the real actors of history, that's it.

Chinks are doing just like us, you should do the same instead of complaining. Put your foot down, stop mixing with inferior races.

Attached: rabbi.gif (375x297, 32K)

> Goyim are mad we are more intelligent

Attached: Jews are dumber.gif (500x455, 38K)

>. Goyim are mad we are more intelligent

Attached: Jews Dumb.jpg (1736x1868, 1.04M)

Sage and leave

It's fucking jew kryptonite! Canada is saved! And you all laughed at us and our Maple Syrup!

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (1335x617, 89K)

idiots

Attached: 1554752942793.png (1198x1200, 211K)

It's been a slow day. Any port and what not.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXfOctB-Psc

100% of antisemitism exists when jews are involved.

Based memeflaggot

I wish.

This, thanks assholes.

>couldn't even fight for the land God promised them
>had to invent the UN in order to get it
>superior
jews are trash