Can White People open, own, and operate Chinese Restaurants?

Can White People open, own, and operate Chinese Restaurants?

twitter.com/doodlyroses/status/1115423545230671872

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-123626.png (2048x1605, 698K)

Chipotle gets a pass?

Attached: IMG_20190409_124658.jpg (1080x632, 79K)

Can chinks run a McDonald's? That's the same quality of food as Chinese garbage

White people cooking rice is a hate crime and they must be pushed into bankruptcy and jailed for their acts.

who gives a flying fuck what this cunt thinks
in the options field, boys

From what I can tell, that food literally comes from China.

I don't eat Chinese food because I am not some subhuman chink. I eat human food.

Went to school with her. She had a white boyfriend at the time.

"Internalized racism, much?"

Sure.
I owned an Italian restaurant for ten years and I'm from Texas.

Attached: chef.png (300x250, 31K)

best italian restaurant i've ever gone to was owned by the russian mob in crystal city

I dare say the white power was well internalised in her.

If 2 japs can go and train in China and France and become iron chefs and masters of those domains then a whitey surely can learn how to cook Chinese

Then you have never been to the North End here in Boston. Best Italian food in the US.

I'd say McDonalds is significantly better.

you sir are wrong and i'm assuming that like most faggots from boston you've never left the city so necessarily you wouldn't know that the best italian/italians are found in pittsburgh or providence

Attached: 1541170419767.gif (803x558, 1.19M)

I like Asians, but why are they like this with their culture?

If I was walking around Beijing and stumbled into an "Irish Pub" ran and owned by Chinese people I would think thats awesome.

if it doesn't use gutter oil then it isn't authentic

Attached: download.jpg (190x265, 14K)

No, when whites do it that'd be cultural appropriation.
When none whites do it that's an expression of their ethnic heritage in the modern age.

I've seen a number of leftists bargain with the right with narratives like "no immigrants? Fine, no immigrant food" pretty damn often.
The idea of white people expropriating culture and food is probably feared by the left for that very reason. If White people just start duplicating this shit for themselves, they have no need for immigrants anymore and leftists know it.

Can gooks and poos own pizza joints? Because they do here

Someone tell the Mexicans it’s time to give up the pizza parlours. Too often I see an Italian brother out of work because some god damned Mexican decided to rob him of his cultural heritage and birthright. Italians spent years, centuries perfecting the art of pizza pie and these spics think they can get away with it? It’s the ultimate cuck move: the cultural cuck.

I go to Providence and NYC on a routine basis and yes, Boston still has the best Italian in the US. There is no way Pittsburg has quality Italian. I refuse to believe that.

Then its worse than McDonalds.

>

Attached: lol.png (988x1052, 118K)