Burgers should stop hating Mexico and Mexicans

Burgers should stop hating Mexico and Mexicans.

Mexico is:
- conservative
- traditionalist
- pro-machismo
- red-pilled
- against niggers, faggots and kikes

Attached: FIMEX-2__96295.1407858956.1280.1280.jpg (500x300, 19K)

Have you ever been to Mexico? I have, it's a fucking shithole.

Attached: 1550256319244.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Naaaah fuck it, let them hate us, i just want u.s. to start really helping and stop the gun and influence (money and connections) traffic

Attached: 1510472488900.jpg (750x850, 257K)

Fuck them! They’re low iq scum! They add nothing to a nation, America is worse off having those spics here.

>full of mexicans

>start really helping
Yes, we need to nuke you fuckers .

>nuking the prime exporter of avocado

Kek keep dreaming, then what? Will you stop importing kebabs and pizza.

We'd like to pedro, we REALLY WOULD, soon we'll be able to bypass the libtards and both are desires will come true. Is that satisfactory to you?

Gringos will masturbate themselves to death before admitting we are the true warlord of America by birthright and they striped that right from us

Attached: 1536611294884.png (1200x1200, 2.03M)

They're nice people. Not saying that they should repopulate the us of a, but they sure do hate niggers.

Attached: enhanced-10822-1411477443-9.jpg (360x480, 18K)

I wouldn't mind them at all if they weren't actively 56'ing us.

Attached: 1553806924146.jpg (750x348, 315K)

Fuck you, spic I was just done singing your praises and you had to embarrass me. I hate American philosophy, but let's see how a beaner-run USA would look, you stupid piece of shit

Attached: portrait-close-up-little-boy-mulatto-smiling-B7KM8G.jpg (1300x956, 113K)

By playing the "left & right" game you are doing exactly what they want

The new game is glovalist vs nationalist (of wich can be from the right or the left)

Libtards and conservacucks are the same fucking people

Attached: images (14).jpg (640x449, 38K)

I’m going to marry a white Mexican and there’s nothing you beaners can do about it

Fuck off Spainfag. You're a country that is too lazy to fight a civil war and your unemployment rate is so high because you sleep all day while Moors invade your peninsula. My ancestors left that corrupt excuse of a country called Mexico and set up shop here in the good ole US of A legally. The world would be better off without Mexico.

Based peirre

Chemically sterilize your men who are not at least 80% white for some payment. And have your women be impregnated (artificially if you'd like) by white men. In a few generations, Mexico will be so thoroughly bleached, you'd be white (with all the benefits) AND have all of the things you listed. Hell, Mexico could be the envy of the white world in the future if they did this.

Based

Software engineer here, working as a Sr. programmer. What do you for a living Cletus?

>says the man who lives in a country you cant yell nigger on the street

Kek, keep it up, proud of you

Attached: 1549766959038.png (801x1001, 70K)

>hurr we’re traditional and conservative

Yet you come to the U.S. and vote for liberal degeneracy.

Fuck off, Jose.

What a coincidence, USA was a nigger ridden shackhole the time i visited.

Virile & redpilled gunslinger doctor

Attached: 1552936106134.gif (222x533, 135K)

Mexicans' born-in-America spawn vote for the worst kind of liberals. Look what they did to once conservative California.

Try living around them and you'll soon change your tune. They will drive you mad with their constant music blasting.

ironic comming from the state that led to the fucking the new world

"pochos" are the worst, but cone on, the left and right dilemma is the shit fucking u.s.

While you keep voting for only 2 partys youll get forever fucked

I don't hate mexico

Yes yes you do i can see it in your hateful arian eyes, death to the whiteman!

Whiteman are all mass shooters, Nibbas do nothing wrong

Attached: 1554001417645.png (500x522, 167K)

i sometimes hate mexicans but what i hate most are chicanos, fucking spics believing they are better than us for living in the US while living as a mexican demanding everyone to speak spanish

Obviously not anymore, user. They all came here

You Motherfuckers just want your territory back.

Go to hell, Spaniard.