Be in university halls (dorms for USAians)

>Be in university halls (dorms for USAians)
>Muslim flatmate joins just after Christmas
>Asks us not to store pork in the fridge
>We barely eat pork so we say OK
>Asks us to not be too loud when coming home after a drunk, messy night.
>We say sure
>Asks us not to pre-drink in the kitchen because alcohol or something
>Ok...We go to another flat
>See him yesterday using all our pots and pans without asking.

OK, wtf is going on.

This can't be normal behaviour even for a devout, straight from Saudi Arabia muslim. He's from East London ffs.

Attached: muslim.jpg (968x636, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-34270771
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd fucking load your fridge up with beers and pork just to piss him off.

Start storing pork in the fridge and if he takes it out, you pour the leftover fat of fried bacon on everything he calls his own

We can store alcohol, we just can't have pre-drinks in the kitchen for some reason. On the flipside, we can eat pork but can't store it in the fridge.

I really don't have a clue where these rules come from desu.

based Hans

>I really don't have a clue where these rules come from desu.
straight out of his ass

man up and fry up some bacon for a sandwich

Do it

He's doing it to assert his authority and to assert that Islam is the prime law in that apartment. Tell him Islamic law allows him to eat pork anyways if forced so the kvetching is pointless

You can do whatever you want. Tell him to get fucked and cook a fry-up.

Nah fuck that shit. You pay your share, right? Is he paying the lion's share so that you feel compelled to abide by his rules? If not, he can suck a dick. I get the whole boy being loud request, but no pregame beers or pork because of his ridiculous religion, fuck right off with that. user, if I were you, I'd pregame with some beers and BLT's.

>based Muslim patrolling thots

Why do you even care? He's on your country fuck him,put pork in the fridge.

Exactly this!

I was literally wondering where in the quran it says muslim food can't be stored next to pork.

>He's doing it to assert his authority

That could probably just be it. Some people are just straight dicks.

He’s asserting his power to make you act to his will, and will eventually gain more power as you passively allow him to take over your life.

It's all about keeping the peace. We even have a diversity officer that makes sure everyones getting along just fine and if you aren't you could be in trouble.

Tell the cunt to get his own fucking fridge if he has a problem.

fuck his religious beliefs.

tell him to respect YOUR believe.

I had a Muslim house-mate briefly when I first went to grad school, it was a sight-unseen 3 bedroom apartment and I didn't know anybody living in the city at the time. He asked me to do the same stuff and I told him that was unreasonable and I will continue to behave as I normally would (asking for reasonable noise level after drunk night out is something I accepted because I would expect the same in a shared living space). He was unhappy with it and eventually moved out because our third roommate was also a normal white dude like me.

That he does.

Every time he mentions a white girl it's in a derogatory sense (gura or some shit in Urdu?) and how they're all thots.

Cut his hands off for stealing the use of your pots and pans

I meant that you're the thots
But it is good to know that he also patrols vaginal thots.

Get out of nanny land

Tell him you converted to Islam and are currently waging a Jihad. Under these rules, Muslims can eat pork, drink alcohol, you name it. 24/7 Jihad until further notice.

he’s just appropriating your lives to his semitic orthodoxy, go along with it. don’t want to upset him into bombathon imamalong in your bunkbeds

It sounds like a troll but we really do have a Diversity Officer in the halls.

>being loud when you come home at night
you only had yourself to blame

>Tell him Islamic law allows him to eat pork anyways if forced so the kvetching is pointless
Not really though, unless the OP literally threatens to kill him

Bro you are the thots he's patrolling.

That was the most unholy thing I have ever read.

So that's the problem,if you act as an contrarian and don't please the Muslim man the state/wherever da fuck is going to crush on you hard. Absolutely fucking joke mate.

No I can imagine that being possible, I’m not bashing you, but seriously this is retarded.

>diversity officer

Who?

Attached: 1554621259857.jpg (680x521, 74K)

also
cucked
the thread

I get that you want to keep the peace(had roommates before) but not being able to enjoy a few beers in your own apartment....thats just fucked. If you're not big pork eaters, fine, you can meet him halfway. But when he confronts you for drinking beers in your own house, let him know he's crossing the line.

>We even have a diversity officer

You need to get as far away from England as possible while you still can

hold him at spoonpoint and tell him to go fuck a goat.

Why the fuck do you bend over and take it in the ass without getting anything in return? If you're Asian, you can actually just tell him to fuck off.

If you're white, I can understand where you're coming from. Say one negative thing about his behaviour and you're gone.

>diversity officer
lad...

Attached: 1552674722730.jpg (204x249, 10K)

>spoonpoint

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

You sound like a massive cuck

faggot

Attached: F9947F58-8DFD-40FF-869C-47A334C8AB7C.gif (514x205, 1.96M)

Not knowing difference between Arabs and pakis. Poor sheltered britbong.
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-34270771

Not even a majority of the population and already attempting to dominate the culture and everyday actions of other people. Hope you guys enjoy watching your culture, language and society slowly eroded and obliterated from the inside.

Attached: loveismydrug.png (452x446, 271K)

>be me
>go to uni in USA
> maybe 200-300 middle east exchange students
>most rich AF
>hang with them in a group a few times
>Saudi Arabia guys don't give a fuck about any of the rules
>drink smoke etc
>they don't hate on their country either
>they don't try to defend the actions, just enjoy not being there
>they are cool with us goofing on their country and crazy beliefs
>we are cool with them goofing on us
>everyone gets along alright

Some of these guys are kind of wacky and that shit can be pretty well tolerated over there. I would say that the chill guys are actually the outlier just from what I have heard about. Knew others who shared a dorm with maybe three of them and had similar results to OP.

Attached: 1526487472977.jpg (634x566, 67K)

Don’t take any shit. Live your life fuck him you pussies. It’s your culture stop surrendering it to invaders

God damn I’d tell him to deal with it. The noise thing is reasonable but the rest is fucking absurd don’t you dare for another minute or I’ll take your balls myself if you haven’t already cut them off

Hang pic related right in the middle of the fucking chicken
It's not in the fridge, so fuck him
Start using beer/wine while cooking
You're not drinking it in the kitchen, so fuck him
etc etc, whatever you can think of

Attached: Salame.jpg (335x500, 46K)

>be op
>be a faggot
>be

Just tell him you believe in individual liberties, and it is your liberty to eat bacon and have a beer whenever you feel like it.
Kindly inform him that every pan has been used to cook pig meat.

Top kek

Britain is truly fucked

>diversity officer

Attached: 1553615319118.jpg (480x421, 19K)

Drink wine every sunday morning in front of him if he complains call him out on his religious intolerance

Get a mini pig as an emotional support animal.

Is this real? You should have told him to fuck off right away.

OP doing a splendid job trolling here

Nice full house get

>Stop right there citizen! Have you sucked off your Somali quota today?

Attached: D73AE3BF-7D02-44B9-AFAF-B4F17210246A.jpg (336x504, 16K)

>Diversity officer

Attached: 1554402910359.jpg (480x476, 26K)

Your nation is cucked hard even harder than rest of europe combined except for Sweden

I wish m8. On the brightside I've learnt a few words of Urdu off him. Gora, Alhamdulilah, mashallah.

This. Almost all the Saudis here go wild with zero qualms

I worked at a rib house and I would always use the pork brush to smother bbq over all the beef dishes that muslim customers ordered.

Soon he will say that you have to pray to Allah, or else he will behead you. You racist white supremacist.

Humans shouldn't even be eating swine lol

You are being a massive faggot. If he doesn't want to eat pork or drink alcohol, that's up to him. You are the reason your country is a fucking joke. Muslims are taking over because you fucking soft cock coward faggots bend over backwards to satisfy them.

The last two are Arabic you fucking waste of space

Attached: 4Sirm.png (400x535, 274K)

>telling him to also respect your beliefs while you respect his
If history tells us anything it’s that Muslims as a general rule are fundamentally incapable of doing this.

So what? Just keep pestering that subhuman sack of shit until he leaves.

I refuse to believe any western male is this cucked in his own country

You've already given up your empire. Don't give up your apartment too.

And then rape his sister while you force him to watch right before beheading him.

Rare and you almost banned Islam

kek
Wait a second
Do muslims care about Guinea pigs? :^)))

>diversity officer
Like this one?

Attached: 1554758765903 (1).jpg (650x493, 76K)

Welcome to random roommate enjoy. Thanks to college I fucking hate Chinese people and euro trash.

Tell him to find new roommates that think like he does.

Comes from an East London grooming gang more than likely and this is how they act in public I'm pretty sure.

Your country is lost mate...everyone sees it. Uk, France, Germany ...all lost.

Many years ago my father's company was selling equipment to Saudi Arabia.
The shipping also included some plastic fixing devices commonly called "pig tails". The shipment wasn't allowed to enter SA until they changed the name to "monkey tails".

What uni are you at friend? Why are you bending over and this guy tell you what you can and can't do in your living space? He is right about drinking though. The drinking culture at universities is degenerate and you should try to abstain from it.

Holy fuck

Is everyone in Europe such a fucking pussy they can't stand up for themselves? Is there some root cause for your capitulation?

>from Saudi Arabia

All other arab nations hate them. Spoiled tards

Cook a giant bacon meal and don’t fully clean the pans. Tell him after he uses them and live stream it

>kebab moves in
>starts forcing rules on you
>you bend over and take it
M8 that’s just pathetic, drink in your own home and if he doesn’t like it he can go live with other muslims

true.

>Is there some root cause for your capitulation?
You mean besides the government constantly fucking us and not recognising basic morals?

In the UK, the victim of a crime has less rights than the criminal. You literally cannot fight back without entering legal hell. Our country doesn't even recognise consent to assault, meaning it's illegal to record even the tamest BDSM content over here. It's literally illegal to spank your partner.

Why did you comply to any of his demands to begin with?

>it's illegal to record even the tamest BDSM content
baste

Just means white girl, gurat is white guy and gurras is plural iirc

Go full Deus Vult drive him fro. The apartment and join us in retaking Constantinople this weekend.

He must find it terrible there. Maybe he should go back.

Holy fuck.
You used to have schools that spanked kids not that long ago and now it's even forbidden among consenting adults?
Who cucked you this hard?

absolute state of UK
you island niggers need pic related

Attached: 0BD99916-C0A6-46F6-90D2-5FD8498AB17F.png (866x824, 923K)

>Caring what some faggot tells you to do

>diversity officer

Attached: 1554807670801.jpg (680x680, 63K)

>Who cucked you this hard?
An ignorant upper class that hasn't had to make a major decision in roughly five decades.

Wait a minute, if he's from saudi arabia why is he speaking urdu OP?

Op didn't say he's saudi, he only compared to a saudi

Also op is a pussy and needs to grow backbone. Wtf does he think a diversity officer will do when they find bacon in his fridge lmao faggot

checked (?)