American filth

American filth...

Polish filth...

Finnish filth...

Russian filth....

Italian mutt filth....

All you vassal states were conquered by the Swede

Watch yourself kid

Attached: NordicsMiddleeast.jpg (4696x5384, 3.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kneel

Attached: SvensktImperium.png (1280x1159, 519K)

Shut up son
Your country looks like a dick and you didn't even destroy the Roman empire
plebs

Is this real or ironic?

>Defeated both SPQR and Attila

Ok it seems like it's not

Even you fell

Countless times

Oh you China of Europe

I am the Mongol

The eternal ruler over you

The eternal Dictator

Attached: 1550323574395m.jpg (1024x548, 82K)

What the fuck has Sweden done lately? What lands have you conquered in the last 100 years? Please sit down and shut the fuck up!

Yes

Ostrogoths Visigoths all came from Sweden young friend

Attached: 1550334214152.png (1404x923, 536K)

The US military has not won a war since 1945, with the exception of the First Gulf War,
which the LAPD could have won. It lost decisively in Vietnam. It got run out of Lebanon with 241 dead Marines as its only accomplishment. After seventeen years it shows no signs of defeating barely armed Afghan peasants.

Iraq has been a complete botch, achieving none of its goals, control of the oil, permanent bases, and a puppet government.
What sort of war is envisaged? The United States cannot fight a sizable land war. Iran can. Russia can. The American military means air power and little else.

The Army hasn’t fought a serious war since 1973, the fleet since 1945. In long periods of inaction, things deteriorate because they do not seem important. Crucial supplies cease to exist, spare parts aren’t there, the logistics train quietly becomes inoperable. Money goes instead to pricey weapons of little practical use
Militaries come to believe their own propaganda. So, apparently, do the feral mollycoddles in the White House and New York. The American military’s normal procedure is to overestimate American power, underestimate the enemy, and misunderstand the kind of war it is getting into. Should Washington decide on war with Iran, or Russia (unless by a surprise nuclear strike) there will be the usual talk of the most powerful, best trained, best equipped etc., and how the Ivans and towel-heads will melt away in days, a cakewalk.

While infact the 3 million Russian troops outnumbering the Americans by one Million will by all military reenactment programs win any upcoming war

You are nothing but filth you less than 50% white shithole of earth

Watch yourself

Attached: 1221212112-1.jpg (1000x2662, 1.36M)

Those great ones of the far ancient times have spoken to me again.

Let me tell you of you Scandinavians. The race of Nords today is descended from Zahothet who came from the father north land of Ineria. He was the son of Zarum who ruled as King a generous swath of land in Ineria, though as his people were not the first men of that land they came under attack from a combined army of natives. Knowing that it was impossible to win a war or to have all his people escape, Zarum sent Zahothet off with an army and women to go south back to the mainland where his people came a from a thousand years before.

What fanfiction is this

If you would know anything you would give witness of the Gothic Nords Götar

When Zarum's kingdom fell the Native Inerians went south and landed in Ireland believing that to be where Zahothet escaped to. In reality, Zahothet went to Scandinavia and from there his people lived for 3000 years before spreading out and conquering Europe for the time

Be proud of your 5000 year history

Real Nordic Gothic history is over 14000 years old

Attached: incomplete-1.png (1280x1408, 706K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards
Ancient Swedes literally conquered more than the Romans

Yes

Very based

Where in Sweden do you believe Lombards are from

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Attached: fucked-sweden.jpg (500x306, 21K)

You are being conquered by Islamic shitskins and niggers, Sven, and you are too pussy to do anything about it, so you larp here as a fearsome warrior and a conqueror, and you're going to die childless and unremembered. Sad.

Hahaha

You have Möre migrants and faggots then we do Fin

You vassal state of inferiority

Know your place

>Donald J Trump
That guy is a zionist fuckup, adding him to a list like that is pathetic. You couldn't have added someone like Rutger Hauer instead?

I am your king american filth

Watch yourself

>I am your king american filth
>never even got to the US

Attached: 398860916273184772.png (112x112, 26K)

Attached: 1529351274674.jpg (198x200, 6K)

Ireland stronk

Poland was never conquered by some Nordics ty kurwa baranie pierdolnięty

Attached: 1024px-Viking_Expansion.svg.png (1024x671, 261K)

Nordic history is so pathetic they have to literally make shit up about swarthy """germanic""" settlers being vikings.

Attached: tfrgdcv.jpg (1024x1004, 135K)

I support nordic Swedes and your history, but please don't allow yourselves to be conquered by muds. Learn from America's fate, don't allow your people to die out or become mongrelized, hurry before its to late.
>t. germanic texan

lol where was Spain during WW2? And no, 1 Spanish SS battalion doen't make up for your nation wimping out

Shut up nigger.

Attached: 1200px-Roma-Via_dei_fori_imperiali.jpg (1200x1024, 270K)

Attached: FINNED.jpg (1359x1034, 235K)

Our history is pretty nice but I just came here to wewuzz

Attached: Swedeeeeeeeeeeen.jpg (714x589, 89K)

During the joke that was WW2 Spain was, quite literally, turning commies into slaves while every nordic country was failing to do so.
The Nazi lost to the commies, Spain turned them into unpaid work force that build Franco's tomb.

lol

yeh cause the nordics killed their commies. And now the commies in Spain are gonna remove and desecrate Franco's tomb. Working out real well...

>tfw basque
feels good man

Is this cuck cope?
How hard did Helga scream this time?

Attached: 0550938334493.jpg (2002x3000, 255K)

Im third generation American and Ive always really adored my Scandinavian roots (Swedish/Norwegian). Me and my mom always talked about taking a cruise over there to see it, I even had some Swedes Id talked to who could show us the cool sites, I really wanted to see old uppsala.

But the more I looked into it, I began to think of you all, and therefor partially myself- as a bunch of cucks. You all took Christianity like a bunch of hungry sluts, accepting the jewcock- and now its the niggercock. And I get it, because I have the same degredation fetish you all do.

The only reason Nords werent bred out by niggers a thousand years ago is because it was too cold and too far and we didnt have the tech to get more niggercock back home.

How fucking pathetic, the greatest stock that whites have and your greatest desire to get bred out by animals.

Attached: 3842_453809981333559_1955014872_n.jpg (468x470, 18K)

>209421867
>khazar trident
Sven bls, seize your wewuzing.

if you consider Spains position vs Sweden
i'd say they're doing a lot better

>the nordics killed their commies
Is that why degeneracy is far worse in nordic countries than in Spain? Is that why anti-semitism is openly accepted in Spain? Damn, the nordics are bad even at killing commies, how pathetic.

Attached: tfg.jpg (540x371, 38K)

Well yes I would say Sweden is worse than Spain politically and socially, BUT Sweden has a vocal and radical minority of NS. In addition, i was arguing that at least Sweden fought for the 3rd Reich

The Sven is coping with his cucked state of life

Attached: 3548750251326.jpg (2065x1044, 76K)

Sweden? A "vocal and radical minority of NS"? I don't know where you got those fairy tales from, but Spain, again, is openly anti-semitic while having a deeply conservative older population.
Why would Spain, a country that has been targeted by barbarians as "African", fight for a war monger that saw Mediterraneans as inferior? Are you legitimately retarded? Thank God that Hitler lost, I only cry Mussolini's death in that disaster that was WW2.

We all need more Breviks and saint Timmys(pbuh)

He's referring to Sigismund Vasa, then we also occupied you in the deluge

Bump

It was much more than mere “occupation”, you killed off 25% of the population

Not as impressive as 50% of the Germans in the 30 years war

Please let poor sven larp a little,he cant take much more

Shut the fuck up you jew-proxy. We Swedes like all those countries.

>southern Netherlands marked 'Frisia'

I can smell COPE in here. Times have changed, Sven.

>fairy tale
Nordic resistance movement. They pulled over 550 people marching a year or two ago which has to be considered quite substantial given our size.

I mean, the average swede normie is still living in 90%+ white areas with the odd integrated iranian in the neighborhood and still enjoying world class living standard and living in denial of rapes, crime etc cuz (((media))) suppression.. yet the surge to the alt-right and ns are rapid.

What's up with you guys? You had a massive terror attack in Madrid back in 2004 with several hundred killed, suffered a huge economic collapse - seems like you guys are moving in the wrong direction with the feminist shitshow in Valencia the other week and no signs of whitepills, or am I wrong?

How the mighty have fallen.

Attached: nah son.png (700x500, 72K)

Like Swedes ever fought without Finns

Attached: 15-01-05-23-05_0_large_tony_hawk1_300x300[1].jpg (300x300, 28K)

and now your women are vassals to somali cock

Sweden is a nigger shithole.

Attached: 0D3D73FA-E86A-4981-9A07-034C783E2721.jpg (478x350, 30K)

Captain Sven cannot approve of your banter loicense on obvious grounds.

Attached: betrayal.jpg (600x763, 93K)

Are you fucking retarded? Hitler admired the Mediterranean people fool. And your young population are literally communists and marxists.
Ever hear of the Nordic Resistance fucking moron?

>Nordic Resistance

So what is that?

"Right wing" -a term I don't like- groups are far more common in Spain than they are in Sweden, by a gigantic country mile. VOX is not the exception, they are the commonality.
The terror attack in 2004 has nothing to do with non-Europeans, it was an inside job done by the corrupt political class at the time; to this day, nothing came of that attack.
"Economic collapse" is so synonymous with Spain that I don't even know why you would even bring that up. If you have any clue of Spanish history you would know, very well, that SPain never had a working economy, not even during the highest points of the Empire.
>feminist
Spain is matriarchal at heart. The explosion of feminism in recent years only worsened the situation, it didn't cause it at the fundamental level. Feminism was an inevitability of Spain. Again, there's no reason to bring this up.
>whitepills
What the hell is that even, Sven? What is a "whitepill"?

>Caught Commonwealth preoccupied with other wars
>Hurr durr we won be entering through undefended border
>Ravage the countryside before any army has time to reorganize

The fact is that once you cucks came across regular forces of the Commonwealth you got your shit pushed in hard... like always

Kircholm: 18 000 Swedes vs 2 000 Poles, battle was decided in 20 minutes and your king barely escaped alive
Klushino 40 000 Swedes and Russians vs 4 000, your army was pursued all the way to dusk and slaughtered.

Attached: podhale rifles.jpg (1013x570, 122K)

Hitler considered the Mediterraneans an inferior race, you history denying retard, he even tried to steal Roma's history and replace it with Germans.
The Nordic Resistance group is a complete joke when compared to conservative groups in Spain, ever heard of groups like Falange? You dumb, fucking cunt.

Well we did pre-northern crusade

>Spain is matriarchal at heart
Dude that's the gayest shit I've read from a non-shill(?) on this board in a long time.

No one care how many groups there are but what amount of support they get. Economic recessions generally tend to spark political shifts, and you got cucked bigtime by having the euro around 2010, no?

> What is a white-pill?
rly? some twisted spanish humor?

The Falange party was dissolved some 40 years ago, or did I miss something?

>gayest shit
And that's the most ignorant shit I've read in a long time. No wonder it comes from someone who doesn't have the slightest clue of Spanish history. Our icons are female. There's a reason why we love Isabel so openly and why the Dama de Elche is a woman. The first thing in a Spaniard's heart is his mother, I would have expected you to know this even if just be influence of memes.
>having the euro in 2010
Fucking hell, now this is the most retarded shit I've read in a long time. We've had the € since 2002 and, indeed, it fucked with our economy horribly.
It still isn't even close to the old Spanish collapses that caused famines and wars but, then again, you don't know about those.
>support they get
Of course, and Sweden has a grand total of 0 conservative parties that can even rival Falange, let along VOX, which is a legitimate runner for presidency.
>>did I miss something
Well, yes, you did, because being illegitimate for candidature doesn't translate to death of the group. As a matter of fact, there are several Falange groups all across Spain.
>spanish humor
The only humorous thing here is a nordic asking a Spaniard about "white pills" when all of barbaria has, for centuries, done everything it could to get Latins, particularly, Spaniards, as far from the "white" picture as possible. So, please, do tell me what in the actual fuck a "whitepill" is, Sven.

I am the king of all of you

I will have you kneel to me

As you vassal shits should

You slaves of europe

More filthy southrons posting

I will cleave you little children all in half

Make you remember who your king by blood truly is!

More Canadians filth and shitalians posting

Oh you sons of arabs

I will have you kneel further down than the Finnish race

Ajax

Based let them all burn

Boy oh boy.
Last time I checked when Sweden was on fire Poland sent firemen and we all thought here they are invading, surely would really not take more than 200 firemen to conquer all of Sweden at this point haha

Attached: 1 000 000 000 folds.jpg (903x474, 110K)

You central European scum

I'll have you kneel

To your swedish Overlord
kid

>Maternal love
You can love your mother all you want, you people are not alone in that enterprise but revering and worshiping them as symbolic leaders for your country is just begging for trouble, especially in these times and you should understand that.

> retarded shit when English reading comprehension is Qonsuela-tier
I didn't say you adopted the euro in 2010 you tool, I said you got fucked around then by having the euro.
>Falange nostalgia
Dude our social democrats were doing racial euthanasia into the 60's. Conservatism is dead if you haven't noticed. Our first outspoken nationalist party (SD) entered parliament with 5% of the votes in 2010 and has risen to 20% in 8 years. Expect the racially woke AfS to grab a few procent in the upcoming EU-election and enter parliament next election.

I think (((they))) have really gotten to you with this anti-germanic rhetoric you're uttering. I do consider you medis different from us northerners, but not inferior in any way although we have different qualities.

You slaves
Watch it

I have brown hair and brown eyes, but very pale skin, and my only predecessors outside of Europe is like 6% native American. Does this qualify me as shit tier?
Those in the "brown hair brown eyes" part of the picture have black hair and black eyes btw.

The sight of burning leafs is a pleasurable sight

Isn't it sven

Your a shitskon.....

I'll have you how the muttfying of your genetics happened

Read

Read

Attached: WHYMEDSARENTWHITE.jpg (930x3452, 2.14M)

You can run your mouth all you want. You always were a backwater of Europe, and still are, now looking forward to make yourself a muslim backwater of Europe.
Now go, suck more Somali dick or something Sven.

Attached: 1473643968669.gif (480x270, 512K)

Silence leaf scum

I'll have obey like a dog

Now that was some cherry-picking my dear proxy-pole
>Klushino 40 000 swedes and russians
Tell me again, how many swedes?
30 000 russians and 5000 mercenaries of unknown origin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_wars

Read about our full skirmish on your turf and you might understand why you sing about liberating your motherland from Swedish occupation in your national anthem.

lmao

Seems like a lot of people are in desperate need of education on the Extent of Swedish conquests. It is almost as erased from history as the Tartary Empire

Attached: 1544500926347.jpg (800x516, 62K)

I'm not a Mediterranean, my family is Scottish

Fall to me leaf

Attached: 1547636593411.png (1323x685, 2.06M)

More american filth in here

I will have you obey as much as the leaf I am to cull

I'm not from America

Attached: 1544501302323.jpg (517x800, 205K)

Bend yourself kid

Cry more thrall

All are a victim to Swedish Oppression

I was just trying to talk to you, but if you want to be a prick then so be it. Enjoy the collapse of your nation asshole.

I'm not a kid :(

Attached: 1547963663660.jpg (1280x1027, 545K)

I get it you won't read a whole wiki article. But take a look at pic related and let that sink in "Not a single man missing". What the actual fuck? That's some Rhodesian kill:death ratio almost, no?

Attached: NOT_A_SINGLE_MAN_MISSING.png (477x769, 55K)

Attached: 1544501060137.jpg (3146x1928, 1.01M)

>begging for trouble
This isn't a discussion of whether it should or shouldn't, I am stating a fact: you talked about feminism when it is crucial to the Spanish spirit. Case closed.
>retard failed a date and gets triggered by it
And, indeed, the € fucked us from 2002 and beyond, 2010 wasn't a special year for the economy, not for any good or any bad. 2008 was the crash.
>falange nostalgia
The "falange" of today isn't the falange of Primo de Rivera, they are simply what you call "conservative groups".
>expect
Yes, because in Sweden you "expect" conservatives to get some tracking, in Spain they have had a say for quite a few years, the original point brought forward when I was talking to the American as he compared our "NS groups".
(((they))) starts in the semite lands and ends in barbaria
>b-but I'm a good nordie! I even think you guys are cool"
Cool story, Sven, I don't care about what you believe, I care about the years of barbarians distorting our heritage and history and your outright hatred of our existence. In Spain we are anti-semite and their propaganda regarding "white" people does not affect us.
There is no anti-germanic rhetoric is my words, you are legitimately projecting right now. You got upset by something I said -I imagine the lack of proper conservative politics- about Sweden when talking to the American and started turning this into a "white" people problem because that's all you "white" people can do once the truth is spoken: to try and group us all together like you haven't tried to divide every single one for centuries.

We do have annual leaf burnings
People wont realise what kind of apathy we host until they are on the receiving end of it.

Nobody here is "pro-immigration" because
they are good people, its because feeling like
a "good person" is like a drug, its to feed their
ego. And once that farce is over you'll see how
we treat the rest of the world when we are functional and rid of the jew once more

Im embarrassed for you.

No, I wouldn’t dare fuck with you guys. Somalis can be pretty dangerous and violent

t.

Attached: speedo-dude.jpg (350x476, 34K)

>All you vassal states were conquered by the Swede

And you Swedes were conquered by Somali niggers and some filthy ragheads straight from Iraq.

You haven't quite seen the last of us yet Tiimo

HA HA THIS GUY!