Trump fooled you all, he was a globalist all along and controlled. Trumps bait and switch tactic was genius and planned

Trump fooled you all, he was a globalist all along and controlled. Trumps bait and switch tactic was genius and planned.

Attached: sensui.jpg (600x338, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
aim4truth.org/2019/04/03/god-or-mammon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i hate trump now

Attached: follow the money stupid.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)

shut the fuck up he has said many times "I'm a globalist AND a nationalist." You can be both but you're too god damn retarded to see that sorry

You posted some bait yesterday with this same picture and I was slightly more triggered by it, try refining that one

Agreed. The 4dchess was played not on our opponents,but on us.

Toguro did nothing wrong.

facts

Sure thing shlomo. honk honk

Attached: 1554839342401s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

remember he was in major debt and the bankers saved him shoulda saw this a mile away

Why would you even need to bait and switch? All the other politicians are already globalist. Makes no fucking sense you shill.

According to your logic, trump had to bait us away from all the other globalist running-mates, to trick us into voting a globalist into office. And for some reason, this globalist is the only one building a wall, which stops the globalist plans to import illegals by the millions here, and he's the only one stopping refugees by the millions as well. Explain.

Attached: 1550704551770.png (469x452, 277K)

also his affinity for israel and bibi

U know u shareblue faggots are really getting annoying

Attached: 1539121822483.jpg (467x359, 13K)

Yes. He needed to control the right, which he did, he successfully pacified half of the country

He has been all theater so far, he hasnt even done anything meaningful for his followers.

Wow. Ok fren.
Pro tip: Go back to your PAC for new material or have them send someone else next time.
Trump has supported Israel for years and every successful American has some level of debt.
>inb4 bankruptcy
if you where born in the last century (i assume you where not) you would know that filing bankruptcy was silently encouraged for business owners before George W. had the laws changed to make it more difficult.

Attached: honky.png (215x352, 136K)

They know that we know that they know that we know.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

The right was extremely pacified before Trump, now they're more active and aware of globalists and the elite than ever before. Your logic fails.

Attached: 1550704483320.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

53% popularity rating right now.

Shut the fuck up Donald Trump could sell the US to Israel and I would still support him you Jew

>now they're more active and aware of globalists and the elite than ever before

The boomers are.

These are baseless talking points you guys have been regurgitating for months. It has been written that if you tell a big enough lie enough, people will start to believe it. Well your lies are see thru and your army isnt big enough to push it, so i aint believing shit without proof.

I never wanted anything but societal collapse and right wing movements. Trump caused them all over the world.

They've been lulled the same way Reagan did with elder boomers

He has been the biggest globalist israel loving president of all times. He has put the world in grave danger with his sucking up to them. Now Bibi wants to annex the west bank

Attached: jewing.jpg (201x199, 36K)

>Boomers
We know you pushed the boomer meme to use it as an attack word for Trump supports on fringe sights. Funny thing is how transparent you faggots are now.

Attached: 1554835504200.png (680x680, 191K)

>more baseless talking points
Do you really believe what you are saying?

why would he sell them something they already own

that'd truly be outjewing the jew

>Sanctions Iran and Russia
>Gives everything Bibi could dream of

You do know Trump has higher support of jews in Israel than any US President ever, right?
You do know they didn't have to pay him off because he was already a turbo-zionist, right?

I believe his sanctions on Russia was for MSM
To hell with the iranian goat fuckers anyway
On Israel: He followed thru on commitments that were made a long time ago and he doesn't right the spending bills that send money all over the globe.

Do you even remember what 2015 Trump was like? This is not what he campaigned on. How does it feel being the only people on the far right that still support Trump? Even Tucker turned on him.

not sure how most polacks could have not seen it,

the kike slave literally shows his alignement with the NWO/Illuminati every chance he gets.

still, he is miles better than hillary.

people must understand you won't change NOTHING through vote. He is just a controlled oposition puppet. elected so the people wouldn't revolt and take arms.

So he's doing stuff to please the MSM that goes against what he campaigned on? And you say this as a positive?

>On Israel: He followed thru on commitments that were made a long time ago and he doesn't right the spending bills that send money all over the globe

Makes the world a lot less safe

>still, he is miles better than hillary

Of course. She wanted a no fly zone in Syria

>A billionaire who developed property all over the globe is a globalist.

Color me surprised

>people must understand you won't change NOTHING through vote

This is what people dont understand on the federal level. Look I like Trump when he campaigns and the things he said/says, but the evidence is ample that he has done nothing but further the globalists agenda

i cant figure out how a bunch of supposed white supremacist don't support Free White Nation. Your problem is with the Zionist bankers who set up Israel initially to be used against us but now their system is falling apart.
aim4truth.org/2019/04/03/god-or-mammon/

Trump was our last chance at fixing the system the legal way. I dont regret voting for him because he proved to us once and for all that there is no political solution to anything.
>pic related won't get deported by the government

Attached: 1554694488581.png (712x607, 35K)

Because the Joo doesn't play both sides.

>Trump was our last chance at fixing the system the legal way. I dont regret voting for him because he proved to us once and for all that there is no political solution to anything

This is sadly true. All I doubt many Americans understand this.

Watch his current speeches or rallies. He's coming back but as president he has to use his words carefully which he has been doing a masterful job at imao.
>Makes the world a lot less safe
That is purely subjective at this point in time
>So he's doing stuff to please the MSM that goes against what he campaigned on?
MSM is full of brainwashed and sheltered idiots. I would replace "pleasing" with "bamboozling"

I honestly trust you faggots way more than i trust ANYONE on MSM.

>He's coming back
>implying that he has been fucking up
Let that happen again and I'll cut your pay.

THIS is exactly why i like you guys. My shift is over, hopefully the next guy isn't a brainlet.

>Trumps bait and switch tactic was genius and planned.
we saw that shit coming a mile away, he had to borrow money from Soros in 2004

Kek

Attached: jew vote.jpg (742x786, 181K)

>he had to borrow money from Soros in 2004

Also Sheldon Adelson is his biggest backer, who wants Iran blown up. He also knew Bibi for decades and just about any major player in the world

cringe and tranny pilled

Attached: orthodox.jpg (1624x848, 326K)

Attached: trump zionist motherload.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

>Jews don't control both sides goy! Republicans are the true white man's candidate

You can shill all you want, everyone knows what you're up to.

Attached: 1553198424049.jpg (773x921, 117K)

hillary clinton being a zionist does not make trump not a zionist you turd

This is distraction, hillary is long gone

>Shut the fuck up Donald Trump could sell the US to Israel and I would still support him you Jew
This is probably the most Jewish post I've seen in a longtime. Even nigger dick threads are less kike-ish than this.

Attached: rXtcnOu.gif (354x404, 1.58M)

he had no intention of doing anything. You are an idiot

I love how these posts never tell us who we should of voted for. Wtf I hate trump now

Jews were the ones playing 4D chess, not Trump and certainly not his followers... they released pieces like in your pic to manipulate people into thinking Zion Don was the anti Jew guy.

I'm just glad he reversed the Smith Mundt Act and the Patriot Act!!

HE SAVED US ALL!!

LOL, fucking trumptards

His move of temp lowering taxes and stealing more than he saved us with tarriffs and cost if goods hikes was sweet too.
Fkn wigger

>I love how these posts never tell us who we should of voted for. Wtf I hate trump now
Oh look, it's the "muh voting" faggot again, are you going to spam this thread because other anons disagree with you?

Attached: B93B747A-9D44-48A6-8FF3-0492C524EC7D.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

Lol don’t vote then faggot no one is making you

>hurr durr bait'n'switch
all presidents will auto-convert to zionism pic related

Attached: lolXDDD.png (546x430, 335K)