TV watching is at an all time low!!

This must have a big impact on the younger generations views on society / politics in general. TV used to be THE place to gather with your family / friends.
Zoomers don't understand that not too long ago we used to wait for a 30minute broadcast of a show which was only on ONCE a week. Nowadays everyone just binge watches entire seasons of shows in a single night. Everything has become instant gratification.

The thing is, normies now just watch youtube ecelebs / netflix instead of watching the TV.

An user said:
Television is extremely important.
Services like youtube create echo chambers and lead people away from what is currently happening in their society.
With actual real television, anybody can turn to a channel and witness events happening in realtime with hundreds of thousands or millions of others.
Not to mention it was far more social, when the latest episode aired you watched it live in the moment with your friends and family and your entire country.
All of that is gone, lost like tears in rain.

>A younger colleague at Campaign recently confided that they had not watched linear TV in "about five or six years". They only own a TV in order to watch Now TV and Netflix and the last programme they remember watching "live" was the news "when I was round my nan's house"
campaignlive.co.uk/article/decline-young-tv-audiences-accelerating/1578795

Attached: 101683242.jpg (968x681, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhbTDOjuSWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remeber when "TV is dead" was used as an intentionally bizarre thing in distant future. It seemed completely unthinkable back then that most people wouldn't watch TV regularly, or that it change very soon. But it already become a largely old people's thing.

>sitting around watching ads and some brainwashing show you aren’t interested in for an hour every week before the 30 minutes of your prefered brainwashing comes on.
>this is good and a thing to be missed

Attached: 766EC43A-B82A-4716-8042-669FE0FC959F.png (376x341, 104K)

just read ???
i dont know what the fuck is wrong with you people

>TV watching is at an all time low!!
imagine trying to spin this as a bad thing
what a kike

>WHY WONT YOU WATCH MY PROPAGANDA BOX GOY!!!!!!!!!!

Zoomers wouldn't understand. TV was much more social than today's garbage.

oh boy, I sure did love it when my only source of entertainment, news, and information was from one of a small handful of 5-6 mega-corporations all owned by jews and only giving me one particular narrative on everything, while also having to sit through 25% of the run time being commercials for pillows and boner pills

Attached: come on dude.jpg (323x403, 14K)

You're acting like the zoomers are watching something superior. Take a look at the drivel on youtube, it's WORSE than TV. Plus they're binge watching it all.

This.

Whoa there big guy. Shut the fuck up

TV is what hypnotized boomers and while they sat around watching TV the jews fucking took over.

>TV watching
youtube.com/watch?v=zhbTDOjuSWg
no

I just watch FOX. That's really it, desu, desu.

quit TV
AND YouTube
Both are jewd
Fuck your propaganda box

“””””society”””” doesn’t need an electric Jew dictating the culture 24/7 but it fucking does and you insufferable parasites squeeze your way into any social media, media, radio, anything you can ruin

Trump watches at least 7 hours of TV (primarily Fox) per day for example.

But see Consider the hypnosis you mention and multiply it by 1000, that's what the zoomers are getting right now.
Not to mention stuff like elsagate...

Who the fuck wants to sit through hour long commercials for just 10 mins of actual show? TV/Cable is one of the most jewish thingd we have created

You idiot. Television needs to die. This is a good thing. BBC, SVT, MSNBC, CNN, etc etc will all suffer from this.

The amount of tv viewing and reading of traditional newspapers has gone to an all-time low. The same mass media that has been influencing or straight up brainwashing people to one singular perspective is dying and you think this is a bad thing?

I bet pic related would be an acceptable outcome for your country as long as it stayed "conservative"

Neck yourself.

Attached: Civic Nationalism.jpg (1024x768, 278K)

Take a look at the top names for youtube stars.
How many began with MTV?
How many are still owned by MTV.

I could at least understand commercials for broadcast television you pick up via antenna. But the idea of paying comcast some ridiculous monthly fee for cable AND all those networks running commercials anyway is utter fucking bullshit. And I've thought that going back to when I was a kid in the 90s.

What you're ignoring is that the internet allows people to get information/news/entertainment from an almost infinite number of places, rather than mass media where it's all 100% controlled by a small clique of jews. Is there terrible trash on youtube and elsewhere on the internet? Sure, but there's also good stuff to if you want. Meanwhile before, there was ZERO OPTION AT ALL in what you could receive. It was either your good goy propaganda from shlomo, or nothing at all. Now there are at least alternatives.

what kind of TV shows were popular in Czech land?

Calm down there Boomer, the white mecca ain't going anywhere. But fuck TV, desu senpai.

Normies will always flock to platforms like that. Even if youtube got completely zogged it would still be a better alternative than television. especially if you consider how bad television has gotten in terms of neutrality and journalistic quality just the last few years.

I agree, but my point is that even with 'alternatives' a lot of people don't use them.
I'm making a wider point about the state of people in general really, because the internet has just proven it for me. You get these alternatives sure, but the sheeple don't want them.

The majority of people will always be the brainwashed drones and that won't ever change. I don't think the TV itself 'brainwashed' them, I think they were just brainwashable from the start so they would always be made so.

Krtek the happy lawn mole.

International appeal.

Don't worry they are taking over the internet as we speak, and UK is very close to regulating freedoms of the internet, and to lead by example. HAHHHHAHA

Exiting the artificial media matrix

Even if they tried, they could never take complete control of the internet. It just spans too many countries, too many outside of EU or UN jurisdiction for example. If anything it would push people out of normie sites.