Why don't women like giving blowjobs?

Why don't women like giving blowjobs?

Attached: 1558718511883.jpg (1280x960, 271K)

Some do

Its more of a mental thing for them, well it has to be physically speaking.

Wash yo dick bruh.

My girlfriend loves sucking my dick, she also just loves taking it in her other holes too.

Get better taste in chicks, damn.

Because it’s man’s work.

Your girlfriend loves sucking my dick too!

They do if you're Chad

Can this be true? My wife sucks mine for no particular reason, just out of the blue. I figured there is some mind game going on. I wonder if it is working?

Some do.

Whynot just ssuck your oown cock? A little yoga and you can do it within a month of training

If she's satisfied, she will. Not only sex wise (if you can't make her cum then it's over for you bro, enjoy your 3 times a year bjs), but also in her day to day life. If she feels loved, desired and taken care for, then she'll suck your dick and even enjoy it.

Maybe yours, not mine.

I understand projecting on Jow Forums is one of the few things you have left, but that's a yikes from me, hoss.
Ladies love sucking dick when it's attached to something interesting. Boring boys don't get blowjobs because, well, they're boring.

Most girls I sleep with are mad about sucking cock.

Aw thanks. I shall try to be even more worthy.

People have preferences on sex. Some like oral, some don't. I couldn't be with someone who can't enjoy an at least daily blowjob.

My woman does
my last woman did
the one before that did
but the one before that didn't like to do it and did a really half assed job
maybe you're dating cunts or have a really gross dick?

Hey, mine too

Attached: 1459801468444.jpg (407x482, 23K)

>don't
This must be a deal with younger or unpracticed women. Bjs are a great training tool for manipulation and awarding good behavior. Gals who aren't using this tool aren't doing things right. Some may think dudes aren't into it when she is actually not good at it.

I guess iv been pretty lucky though most chicks get down to there knees when my dick comes out I don't even have a huge one either. I told the first hooker I was ever with it was my first time with one and she sucked my dick without a condom and let me nut in her mouth lol I was naive don't ever do anything condom-less with a hooker I got out of that one unscathed!

I'm thinking it may be a thing with younger girls. Older girls (or at least ones my age) fucking love sucking dick.

I'm seeing morning head get mentioned with some regularity.

Dude me too!

If they're ugly, fat or insecure enough.
Or if you're goodlooking or rich enough.
A bj is possible

Attached: 2019_05_14_01_35_41.jpg (1500x1500, 971K)

it varies from woman to woman, just like with guys and eating pussy. some don't like it at all. some don't particularly enjoy it, but are okay with doing it for their partner's sake. some actively enjoy making their partners feel good with their mouth. some enjoy the physical act itself. it really depends on the girl.

if you've had multiple sex partners and none of them like doing it, that's probably a sign that something is wrong on your end. the most common problem is bad smell/taste, so just wash your dick more often and see if that helps.

i only date girls who do. some of them really do.

this. shower before sex. maybe shave your nutsack for some extra points

I don't think anyone would like to swallow semen user, I think it's the way you make your partner feel that makes women do it. I'm a guy and wouldn't blame women for not wanting to suck on my weiner.

I also agree with anons saying women would be more willing to do it if the penis was big and attached to the man of their fantasies, I can see why they would but apparently not all women do this either.

My gf loves to suck dick but mine is too big for her mouth so she has a hard time.

BRUH SHE BE SLOPING ON MY KNOB TOO!

Attached: FD8C8CA8-D1D0-49A7-B448-45A223AA6B14.jpg (960x720, 168K)

You got the wrong woman then, or your pp is too small

Attached: ouroboros.png (1220x1283, 2.15M)

Cope

wtf everyone loves sucking 'small' dicks

'big' ones are obviously great, but they are not as comfy

this. i suck a lot of cock and while i like being choked to death by big ones, small ones are more fun to suck

>Why don't women like giving blowjobs?
You're not taking care of their clit and pussy.

When Jow Forums will gather together to gangbang user's gf?

I liked giving my husband bjs, but he doesn't like receiving them so much. I must be pretty awful at head.

Would you?

It is inherently a yucky act. Love and/or lust can overcome that immediate response. If one or the other is missing, there is no reason to want to do it

Some do, some don't.
Some men enjoy BJs, for others it's nothing special.
Some men go down on women, some don't.
Some women enjoy being eaten out, others don't.

Too big man, when i get hard it just kinda slaps my forehead cant stretch neck enough to reach tip

Is this b8?
I love sucking and licking cock and balls bebe