How come the yang meme died so quickly?

Attached: yang-720x480.jpg (720x480, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1?q={"search":["Israel"]}&r=1&s=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1DF49CBF-B7F3-44DA-B89F-C3258B2F8E98.jpg (600x600, 194K)

They realised they were throwing money out of the window with shilling on Jow Forums

this

MIGA niggers moved on to MUH TARRANT IS A FALSE FLAG DONT DO NATIONALISM AND SHIT GOYIM

Seems like its died on most other platforms too though

Try harder kike
Gunning down people, in a place of worship of all places, will only get the Government to clamp down on guns, making it harder to revolt when the time comes
But I'm sure you know that already

Attached: 1553692242350m.jpg (1024x773, 96K)

It's not dead. It's mission accompished.

Yang actually says white people are in trouble and uses the word "white". White nationalists also like him taking about automation because the next step is having to admit immigration isn't about economics. Also UBI would promote the growth of white families.

We gave him enough $1 donations to get him on the debate stage so he can say these things. Everyone should also donate a buck to Tulsi Gabbard for the same reason. She's not anti-white and she's against aid to Israel.

No one expects Yang or Gabbard to be elected. We want their talking points in the political discourse.

Attached: 0ebab3d83671059f00faa7ac9147c2ce6dfe62eb13f9fa7961855502d326aa05.jpg (533x300, 54K)

An user went "fuck your optics" and killed 50 muslims. All the discord trannies focused on that for away. Then after that, are now doing Hasan Piker spam and what not.
Yang was just one phase of the de-motivation campaign.

Internet shilling is badly concieved everywhere I suppose
Say what you want about the 'pedes, at least their memes were organic

he could only pay the shills for so long

What? I think he's gaining steam. I'm gonna see his rally in Seattle to see for myself if he's legit or not

The left cannot meme.

Because Yang didn't play along.

Spur of the moment thing. The meme wasn't that good.

But who knows, it might flare up again come the elections.

Because hes an unlikeable, ingenuine robot with a ridiculous platform?

it was obvious astroturfing. They got filtered. With no user responses, no trolls showed up and no trolls means no bumps. All fields.

He hasn't provided new material since the initial "$1000 while we watch the world burn".

A friend (definitely posts here) in San Francisco told me that he laughed when he told him to secure the bag when at his rally. Take what you will with that.
Agreed.

The Democrats had to shut down their Russian troll farms after the Muller report turned up nothing, so all the meming and shilling is now organic and most of us have jobs and stuff and don't get paid to shit post all day.

Attached: never_let_them_take_your_smile.jpg (558x960, 89K)

The zoom zooms are getting behind the lowered voting age.

the campaign ran out of money for online shitposting

Attached: muslim-anaemia-chart.png (299x282, 109K)

>if you kill your enemies they win.

Attached: MGvqAvw.jpg (605x537, 46K)

We started taking him seriously when we realized the rest of his economic policies weren't shit.

he got into the debates, goal achieved now we wait for the next reason to meme

Beyond that he's really doubled down on being a generic anti white democrat with exceptionally retarded hot takes.

How come Donald Trump sent $38 billion to Israel when that could have funded the entire wall plus some here?

I like his stances on mental health reformation. Not a single other politician in my time has really broached this topic. Also, we need universal healthcare. It's about damn time.

He raised 2 million from small donations in the last quarter at like a $18 average with 99% being lower than $200. He's not hurting for money.

The real reason why it died down a little is because he didn't embrace the pink hat and there hasn't been much happening because his online campaign staffers don't understand the internet like Carly. Seems like the highlights will be some notable interviews like the recent Shapiro one until the debate.

Trump doesn't have power of the purse

The omnibus you refer to was passed in the Democrat controlled house

Attached: image.jpg (670x799, 92K)

Because it was astroturfing all along, obviously.

It kinda worked on me because it was during the height of Trump going full Jew, but I'm having second thoughts that if Yang isn't the real deal and/or if Sanders wants reparations for white people to minorities that I may have to vote for Trump or simply not vote at all.

Yang has a much higher mountain to climb than any other candidate I hope he builds up a base

I hope so too! I hope the rally I go to is a success because I really want to get behind the guy.

I was yanggang until i found out he wants children to vote. Thats dumb as shit no matter what you vote for.

Because trumptards are scared of someone actually talking about helping white people for some reason. I hope he gains more traction after the debates, he is the only one of them that actually talks about ideas instead of RACISM SEXISM HOMOISLAMIPHOBIA

I agree with a lot of stuff Elizabeth Warren and Yang say about the economy but the fact they are so shitlib about niggers, spics, and kikes makes it hard to like them

>bUt GeNz Is BaSeD aNd ReDpIlLeD
Biggest fucking lie too. I'm a grad student and undergrads these days are so bluepilled and cucked.

Yang was all the rage until the NZ shooting then those memes took over by storm. I guess after the Tarrant memes died most of us forgot about Yang Gang.

Yeah there's just no one to really like and it's unfortunate. I just want to see what Mr. Yang is like in person and if he wins me over then I'm on board and if not then just bite the bullet on Trump reluctantly

Too much Hate here from vested interests in the status quo

With all the money made on interest from the Federal Reserve, you'd think people would want some but no, not Jow Forums

They definitely felt threatened by him

not like they have a gold standard

*hearty laugh*

Attached: 322 francis bacon.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Bullshit. You’re living in a left wing meme.

They should.

Attached: elon.jpg (640x480, 32K)

because basic income does not work you communist fuckers

Attached: ELON MUSK.jpg (812x960, 76K)

Attached: UBI.jpg (1260x480, 71K)

Discord trannies wanted to include all the other candidates, which muddled the joke and spread the armies too thin. Also, low energy faggots that can't even be bothered to make and bump a thread.

Attached: lol at you.jpg (260x194, 8K)

Attached: thanks to everyone.jpg (1200x792, 146K)

Pretty much this right here. Never seen the MIGA-niggas so triggered until Yang.

Attached: Southern.jpg (942x1071, 550K)

Attached: New Ideas.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

Discord got tired.
We’re not back to the regularly scheduled bbc spam.

Attached: UBI.jpg (2000x1000, 230K)

Attached: share more do more.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

fuck off and get a job

lack of UBI increases crime

Attached: UBI.png (1024x1075, 884K)

Chinese Memes always leave you hungry 20 minutes later.

We should start now then

Attached: UBI Musk.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

THINK

TANKS

DIE

IN

HELL

FIRE

WALK

WITH

ME

Attached: gwg.gif (500x353, 990K)

In God We Trust

Attached: Hawking UBI.jpg (299x169, 13K)

He wants to introduce global warming tax.
He wants bigger taxes on sales
He wants to fine gun manofactorers for every death. 1$ million dollars.
And cherry on the top "If enough citizens complain about a particular source of information and news is demonstrably and deliberately false, there should be penalties".

The initial hype was when Yang still hasn't reached the 65K donor mark to get on the debate stage. Now that's he's well past that mark and the first debate won't be for another 3 months, there's going to be a relative lull in the meantime. The quiet before the storm, if you will.

Attached: tau empire is yang gang.jpg (1600x2132, 2.58M)

Oh wow, really? Its almost like he said that explicitly in his manifesto or something. Kys shill kike

Attached: UNIVERSAL DEC OF HUMAN RIGHTS.jpg (1024x779, 168K)

Attached: Virginia-Woolf-Fixed-Income-Food-Housing-Forever.jpg (800x452, 468K)

>they thought they can meme him as president like 2016 election
2016 meme magic will not be recreated especially with a fucking democrat

Attached: 1554788403563s.jpg (221x250, 6K)

Attached: Paddock.jpg (743x630, 65K)

Artificial meme, not grassroots. Shallow gimmick washes over on it's own.

>How come Donald Trump sent $38 billion to Israel when that could have funded the entire wall plus some here?
He hasn't it is still in congress and is tied to BDS.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1?q={"search":["Israel"]}&r=1&s=1

Because this commie Chink is a bigger failure than Jeb Bush was in 2016.

Attached: 1553596681533.jpg (458x1024, 73K)

2 of the people behind it were actually part of his campaign staff, and what they were doing is a giant no no
an investigation was also opened on it with the FEC on it

Attached: Tay Tweets about Yang.jpg (470x189, 39K)

It was a shit meme used by faggots and faggots catch aids and die.

Shills were ordered to change their narrative after christchurch.

They couldn't afford $1k a month of IOUs

Attached: 67875687568.png (901x921, 525K)

no it isn't, it's just getting started bitch

Because all the discord trannies pushing it already killed themselves.

it was forgotten that day the NZ shooting happened

>unlikeable, ingenuine robot

how? He's humble, has a good sense of humor and can actually speak above a 3rd grade level unlike Trump

>meme flag calling people gay

Attached: 22C98522-6CE4-49D5-8048-5EB49BCA0C29.jpg (1024x751, 56K)

>lead

>The real reason why it died down a little is because he didn't embrace the pink hat and there hasn't been much happening because his online campaign staffers don't understand the internet like Carly.

that's because the media kept trying to smear his supporters as alt-right. I was at the SF rally and someone asked a staffer why they don't sell pink hats and they said it could potentially "problematic"

Forced memes like yang, honkler and pic related don't work because people just don't have an interest, when funding / the shils get tired, it dies.

Attached: Howly.png (621x509, 71K)

Дa

Because he already succeeded in the objective of gaining enough attention to get on news shows and the debate stage. There's nothing fresh or motivational about him now. Bags bags bags can't carry itself for months on end. We have to wait until the debates to see if any more excitement gets behind it.

Attached: 20190313_152548.jpg (924x1200, 758K)

This guy is Yang Gang

Attached: Rude_Dog.jpg (600x600, 37K)