Filipino Hate Thread

I fucking hate Filipino people so fucking much. I periodically have to vent about it. I went there and was passively enraged almost the entire time aside from when their women surrendered their bodies to me and let me cum inside them without any concern for getting pregnant. Lets break it down fellas.
>History
An absolutely pathetic story of being conquered, colonized, subjugated, which continues even to this day. Not one fucking ounce of resistance, dignity, spirit. Nothing. Duterte is selling PH to China. Koreans own all the gogo bars and restaurants. Anyway, They valorize American culture in this cute, cosmetic surface level way, yet their own culture is gross and primitive and screams impotence
>Language
Their language is so fucking stupid. It sounds like some kind of inferior, scrambled Spanish. Its pathetic. Magalinga baga bohol. I fucking hate it so much godammit.
>Food
The food is just assorted slop heavy in grease, fat, and generally just doesn't make any culinary sense. There's a few basic things like Chicken Adobo and Kalderata which are good but only because they're basic. Everything else is just assorted slop dogshit. Essentially gruel for lesser human beings
>Men
Filipino men are so fucking ugly and gross. Short stout little shit colored dogs. They all have this bitch-ass look in their eye. They're faces are soft and doughy. They're basically women with large clits. No semblance of masculinity whatsoever.
>Women
Sexually passive lazy pieces of shit. Some are absolutely gorgeous but most are the same as the men, which I blame on their assorted shit slop diet of bland dogshit. They lack any charm, vitality, cleverness, or allure like Thai girls or other SEA bunnies. One thing I do like though, is they never object to being fucked raw or letting you cum inside them (even if they're not on birth control). Just use a fake name.
>Infrastructure
Pathetic and disgraceful. Shit is always broken or not working and nobody does anything to fix it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

A Filipina gave me herpes and cheated on me. Still she would wear whatever lingerie I wanted and took it in the ass like a champ so I can’t complain.

the only thing i dislike about the philipines is that theyre psuedo-first world. they act like theyre hip and modern and even name cities after major european or american or south american cities WHICH MAKES NO SENSE despite being a proper shithole.

Attached: 1517618828496.jpg (960x726, 38K)

Fren, you make a good point. However let me tell you how good the fucking was from the lying whore. My cock got MILKED. Literally like that kid who had a night of hand jobs of Micheal Jackson.

yea the silver lining is definitely the pinay pussy buffet. I fucked 8 girls in the month i was there and 6 let me cum inside them multiple times.

And you didn't get any diseases? Did you get yourself checked user?

Where I live you rarely see an unemployed filipino. They actually learn/try to speak english

nah dude STIs/STDs are a meme. I'm a white American guy in Thailand right now. I've fucked 50-60 hookers. I fucked a few raw and only got a UTI and what I suspect was gonnorrhea. It was never confirmed just treated as such with antibiotic shots/pills. In PH I got nothing. But guess what? Almost a decade ago, I got GHSV1 and HPV (the wart producing strain) from my 1. Girlfriend 2. Some whore I was friends with.

Better a filipino chick than a white girl.

no amount of money or hard work can absolve the disgrace of being a conquered people.

I met two Philippine chicks when I was working overseas, teaching in a Chinese university. Even though I found their accent and need for dancing/singing all the time super annoying, they were nice people.

Relatively conservative, God fearing and genuinely friendly. When I had an accident, they actually cared enough to cook food for me, even though we were just coworkers and I didn't ask for anything. Their language is absolutely shit though and I found most of their dishes to be exactly what you described.

I see

>stds a meme
>I got a uti
Okay m8.

You just pissed off because Filipinos are big competition in the ladyboy industry,
Farangs spending big money on Flip ladyboys instead of Thai

The idea that STD's/STI's are omnipresent and the risk is extremely high is a genuine meme. Wear a condom, make sure there's sufficient lubrication, and obviously avoid any holes that look like a grenade detonated inside and you're fine.

and fuck you for calling "other" foreigners Farangs you faggot. You ARE a farang. A white westerner is a farang. That includes you Belgi-Bitch

all popular pinay actresses seem to be mixed variety

I dont hate them but I sure wish they'd stay in their own fucking country. Little fuckers are like beaners coming to Canada to work at fast food joints. They live so cheap and send half the money back to their families. Entry level jobs have become careers for these munga munga talking fucks.

Agreed. In canada we love the Filipinos. Theyre so nice. Id take them over muzzies any day. Chinks and indians r cool too.

they're not bad as immigrants at all. they're friendly and work hard. I just think their country is pathetic

Please be patient, they are currently in their white gene craving phase.
They want it so the next several generations will be whiter and more intelligent.
The same reason india now wants more whites to come into their country since they have been going on a downward spiral culturally since they stopped taking the britain genes.

One of the few actually racist posts I’ve seen on this website

Did you even read our history? Also what would you expect from a spanish colony?

Thai posting a dumb Mexican dog. Pissed off that your pad thai noodles cannot compare to our delicious lumpiah and pancit. Putang ina mo!

How old are you faggot?

ive had pancit from a phillipino restaraunt
it was forgettable
not even close to the goodness of thai curries and pad thai, let alone pho and bahn mi

your food is terrible and even your empanda's are far ifnerior to pierogies

Where I live (Alaska) we are being flooded with tons of Filipinos and assorted SE asian trash
Cant even go downtown anymore because you will get fucking stabbed, used to be so much fucking better before all the fucking immigrants
And they're always speaking in their stupid fake chink language, its nauseating to hear

Gonna cry?

I figured Alaska would be one of the last great white strongholds, what with the cold and all. Immigrants are infesting you too?

>Thai Flag
I mean we get it you got bullied out of Jow Forums by Filipinos and Indonesians and Vietnam but come on
This is just sad

Yes, and the snownigger population is rising exponentially every year and they're starting to become more bold, even in the capital
Every fucking year when PFD's come, the entire Alaskan bush dumps hordes of brownskinned retarded ogres who get wasted on cheap booze and tie up police phones for weeks, its fucking awful

All I know is they are lazy fucks

Didn't even read your OP
They're fucking disgusting
I used to show my dick on yahoo cams to all sorts of desperate flips back in the day

Don't speak like that about the most powerful race

Filipinos are alright. The culture is kinda cute in its simplicity. They love Americana, even the Muslims in Mindanao. They're really only violent toward each other, and the women like the white boys a whole lot.
I don't understand OP's hate.

There's a few asian country-based dating sites I visit occasionally when I need an ego boost, and all I have to do is log on and I almost immediately start getting hearts and messages. Mostly from Cebu money/status hungry sluts, but there's a lot of country girls that I swear would kill to be with me.

But, since I'm basically poor right now, and working my way up the medical field where I'm at at the moment that's all it'll ever be, though there's a few girls I met I really wouldn't mind wife making. The spectrum is huge over there and its basically a 100% definite way to make certain your genes will spread if you have enough money to go, and aren't fucking hideous.

Filipinos in the north are degenerates like their European masters. Dont get them mixed up with the Islamic South who are fighting against the filipino army

atleast the are christians

they multiply like cockroaches tho

1st, 2nd year: a hard working 'teacher'/'immigrants'
3rd: mm whole extended family are here
5th: bring over all extensive network of friends and occupies 90% of whatever dwelling complex they live in. forms monkey territory, starts making demand

A kiwi fucker lionizing muzzie scum, color me surprised.