Memeflag Delouser

Good job Hiro, because you allowed this memeflag filth to infect board culture we had to come up with a solution ourselves. You damn well knew that kikes would hide under those flags to shill heavily and throw disinfo in all directions. Just another day cleaning up the mess that google limp wristed faggot left behind in 2014.

Attached: 1548026108622m.jpg (1024x676, 68K)

Im not hiding meme flags because then I can't see when Isrraelis are promoting terrorism to counter it.

The Delouser is good because you can still see the threads and posts but they are simply minimized. It emphasises one to engage in better (non-slide) threads and encourages you to not reply to bait/shilling attempts.

I downloaded it, but I dont know how to install it.

Use Jow Forums x to hide all memeflag content

If you have one of the mainstream web browsers, just google "memeflag delouser". There is an official Firefox addon and Chrome extension (that works for Opera too) that you should be able to easily install.

That extension is good, but it's missing the feature of marking the true country of origin. Seeing that star on each memeflag post is a crucial feature.

I use crome... how do I install it? I download the folder and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Nevermind I got it for firefox.

>Not blocking almost all meme flag threads
/^Communist$/i;op:only
/^Commie$/i;op:only
/^Anarchist$/i;op:only
/^Canada$/i;op:only
/^Australia$/i;op:only
/^LGBT$/i;op:only
/^Democrat$/i;op:only
/^Black Lives Matter$/i;op:only
/^European$/i;op:only
/^United Nations$/i;op:only
/^Tree Hugger$/i;op:only
/^Muslim$/i;op:only
/^Jihadi$/i;op:only
Some are missing, but I will only add them if I see a shitty thread made by one.

Enjoy this website minus the obvious shills. Still does nothing to counteract the ones using a VPN, but it takes the ease of selecting a memeflag away from them.

as if kikes can't use vpn. stop whining retard, you are just mad coz meme flags forces you to focus on content of the comment instead of throwing around insulting stereotypes.

>shill comments
>having content
Also it's just a nigger tier way to hide VPNs, it doesn't matter if you got a million VPNs, I ain't taking some faggot from (insert random shithole European country) seriously when they talk about US issues.

what was that, I can't hear you over your groveling defeat

Attached: Onetwojewspotted.png (481x22, 3K)

Attached: 1519935938829.jpg (544x604, 262K)

someone should retrofit it to highlight those threads for those of us who are not pussies and want to monitor and counter their narratives

enjoy your echo chambers, faggots

>/^Canada$/i;op:only

fuck you too

Attached: 1529017475022.png (363x296, 136K)

Blame the self-hating leafs and cheap proxies.

Memeflags scare and confuse the schizo boomer

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

like some austrian honk-fag needs to be even remotely taken seriously. *Pfffffft!*

Remove things I don't like.
>t. Jannie mindset

I’ve undoubtably mastered the ways of Chaos Magick

Thank you Israel

explain why you think shills "hide" behind memeflags

i think the blame lies with the purely plebbit mentality of being concerned only with who said it and not what was said. it is just the most faggot thing in the world to filter shit that may rub you the wrong way. same goes for anyone that digs through archives looking for posting patterns because, again, it is plebbit mentality to immediately find out post history.

if you really feel the need to hide, filter and personally curate your Jow Forums experience for optimal comfort-zone shitposting then you need to get the fuck out and fuck off back to plebbit.

Oldfags Ignoring memeflags is exactly what memeflags want, their goal is consensus cracking.

I bet this was made by kikes.

I want it like before, no flags at all. No one attacked others based on flags or blatant use of VPNs

Referendum on memeflags NOW!

Attached: meme flags must go.jpg (4352x2456, 1.55M)

day of the burger coming close

Attached: 1318546156135.jpg (1296x864, 170K)

>Canada
>Australia
what a fucking retard
All muslims countries, israel, Pakistan and India should be IP banned

"Oldfags"

Attached: 1455417727186.jpg (495x718, 42K)

Delete them already, delete all flags. I am ashamed of mine of what it has become

Most jews hide behind the american flag tho

Attached: 1553674633467.png (1172x1182, 68K)

b...but I thought we were your greatest ally?!

Attached: memeflag.png (160x84, 12K)

Day of the Dreidel soon with Iran

Retarded faggotnigger doesn't know what "day of the grill" is.
Hey babydick sucker, if you're going to meme do it correctly.