Prove climate change isnt happening

Prove climate change isnt happening

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_trevornace_files_2017_05_before-after-glacier.jpg (960x624, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

k1025.com/lake-superior-water-level/
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/09/24/greenland-ice-sheet-apparently-gains-mass-for-the-2nd-year-in-a-row/
youtube.com/channel/UC5vXBfxN7rxKeJHJxS8dNDw/videos
youtube.com/user/axureland/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there are jews stating that it's real

prove that it's man-made, faggot

I don't think anyone is denying that the climate changes.

Attached: 1553726754129.jpg (218x232, 11K)

Climate change is not the problem, idiot

Attached: dn11647-4_600.jpg (600x405, 45K)

kekd and checkd

Most major news organisations say it's true, for decades.
They're wrong about most things, why aren't they wrong about this?

Where is that OP?

Not joining the argument because anyone who's studied it has picked a side one way or the other.

It is.
Now you prove it's man made.

Attached: 1553796574606.png (550x462, 541K)

"Climate change" has been happening since the planet was formed.

Prove humans have anything to do with it.
We sure didn't for the first 3 billion years of wild weather swings, from snowball Earth to 100% tropical.

Now it's winter. Now it's not.

Crazy how that be

I’m more worried about shitskins in the turd world polluting the oceans with plastic and chemicals than I am most of the America & West-bashing shit the (((Media))) comes up with when they talk about the environment.

>Prove climate change isnt happening
Prove a negative? Did you actually go to school?

It really be like it do.

prove that's not just still the Ice age ending

mud flood
everything before 1800 is bullshit
global reset
etc etc

Attached: o.jpg (129x122, 4K)

It's climate chaos now. get inline with the new term shitlord

is the climate changing? fuck yeah nothings constant even the fucking magnetic north occasionally points south a couple times every million years. Is it the worlds biggest issue facing us and we should try and fix it? fuck no thats Zionist propaganda. Check the pic, old image of an article that claimed great lakes will disappear due to evaporation. Now k1025.com/lake-superior-water-level/ the lakes are at an all time high level. The greenland ice sheet that was just decades from disapearing? its on a 2+ year growth spurt wattsupwiththat.com/2018/09/24/greenland-ice-sheet-apparently-gains-mass-for-the-2nd-year-in-a-row/

Jews say our affect is magnified by the fact that we are completly changing the path, and that right now earth should be cooling. to that any reasonable person should say good. Warming? turn up the AC and dont live on a beach retard its really not a big deal. cooling? everything's fucking cold, its never warm enough to grow food, and you waste recouses not freezing.

Attached: Capture.png (694x75, 7K)

people who are full of shit are warmer
warm people melt ice and evaporate water faster
less moisture=more heat
less shitty people=better air quality

That's alot better descriptive, i hope it makes it into the 'contributers' of the journalism sphere

the mud flood theory is pretty nutty, but I have lived in buildings older than that so I can't buy into it.

yesterday it was raining in my town, but today the sky is clear. why would why people do this???

Attached: maxresdefault_4.jpg (1920x865, 92K)

Do some reading about it. From credible sources. Your comment reflects your ignorance on the topic.

what's nutty is that the World Fairs and such in America were cover-ups to destroy all the "old world" buildings that were already here. or what was left of them.

Attached: second-cliff-house.jpg (564x713, 65K)

>last summer was really great here in Estonia

I, for one, welcome climate change. My swamp of a country is finally getting the perfect weather.

All the rest of you faggots can burn for all i care.

Attached: reeeee.jpg (1015x1050, 86K)

Horrible, uninhabitable glacier
VS
Charming fjord

Fucking bring it on.

Attached: caracas1_0.jpg (1280x853, 73K)

What, ice doesn't melt and the environment never changes!

Also what do you propose to stop it? If it's a more locally sourced economy great. If it's technocracy and mass culling why don't you kys immediately.

I've done tons of reading about it, and I'm convinced that we have almost nothing to do with it at all.

Did we create the last little ice age? When was that, oh scholar? IF we were responsible, how?
How often do ice ages and warming periods occur? Where in that cycle are we now?

fucking dolt

The climate is in constant change, La'Qwaan.

Climate change is happening, there are literally hundreds of reports on it each year backed by thousands of world-renowned scientists. There has been incredibly extensive research done on climate change, but leave it to racist white people to ignore facts and logic and just make up some bullshit to fit their narrative.

Prove there isn't a planet in the universe made out of Reese's pieces bitch.

You don't prove a negative. The burden on you is to provide evidence for your assertion.

Where could I learn more about this?

>the temps on Earth have never changed
t. Brainlet

>climate change = man-made change = solved by taxation of only American/European countries
Is there something you're not understanding? I doubt anybody denies climate change, what's denied it's that it is either not man-made or that the "solutions" are stupid. Ecofascism is the solution to climate change, the only way to reduce contamination is by exterminating those who contaminate while moving society into clean industries.

Attached: abu.jpg (600x484, 29K)

prove it is

Attached: muhice.gif (500x967, 228K)

>but leave it to racist white people to ignore facts
China produces the most pollution out of any country on earth, and yet, you people never bother to call them out on it, why is that? is it because you know for a fact that china will tell you go fuck yourself, but the "racist white people" will at least listen to you and have a conversation?

It's still snowing where I am.

Bong science is spot on

/thread

youtube.com/channel/UC5vXBfxN7rxKeJHJxS8dNDw/videos
youtube.com/user/axureland/videos
and Jow Forums /his/ or /x/ archives I guess. Lots of other videos on it too search up "foundlings" "mud flood" "tartaria" "hidden history" for interesting ideas. Apparently the Mormon's also talked about ancient civ in North America, personally I don't believe Mormon's made this in the 1850s. It defies logic and reason.

The Jow Forums threads are full of shills, they're fun. Also Russian's are really into this stuff.

Attached: saltair.jpg (2500x1939, 1.21M)

You aren't old enough to say that for a fact now are ya

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2Fseattleregrade-19.jpg%2Foriginal.jpg (1200x932, 325K)

Also yeah look into world fairs. They would build a bunch of fancy buildings, some temporary structures, but some actual structures, then just destroy 99% of all of it. Things like the Eiffel tower were meant to be destroyed for instance. Really weird, but weirder is that the architecture matches history omitted Tartaria and it matches many other actual buildings completely unrelated to world fairs that were also destroyed. Either intentionally or on (((accident))) like that picture user posted.

Attached: 1553852829987.jpg (1300x703, 852K)

It's snowing here right now

I think it's just kikes who are full of hate who are behind the destruction.

Attached: 03a9ff73b605c036cd8b3f5c3a86c414.jpg (314x504, 32K)

>post pic 50 years ago during winter
>post pic mostly now during summer
>OMFG GUYS THE ICE IS ALL GONE WTF GLOBAL WARMING!.
Similar to when they post a pic of one side of a giant glacier having less than before but purposefully LEAVE OUT the other side which has way more ice than previously.

But there is logical reason to believe American history pre-1800 is a complete fabrication and we re-settled existing areas. It even lends credence to the Afroamerican native theories. Gotta be real paranoid for this stuff though.

Attached: Panorama_of_San_Francisco_by_Eadweard_Muybridge,_1878.jpg (8458x900, 1.9M)

That looks like an arctic pass, they melt in the summer and are impassable in the winter due to ice.

Faggot.

Pretty sure that's, you know, a glacier. It doesn't come back every winter. If you look at this here, it's at Salt Lake City and there's no water to be seen if you go to the same area today. It's just a salt flat.

Bodies of water all over the world are dried up.

Attached: 43.jpg (1600x1010, 987K)

Climate change happens every day, Summer and winter, climate change. Man made climate change, not so much. Transferring trillions of dollars from rich countries to poor countries will do nothing but impoverish one and be squandered in the other.
Mother nature can take care of herself just fine without the lefts social re-engineering thank you very much.

That's seasonal weather, not climate change.
These fags skew the computer models every year just to keep getting that sweet grant money (and your tax dollars). They say they can go about another 10 years before the game is up.

China also has a shit ton of people, so it would make sense for it to pollute more. The per capital co2 emissions is actually much lower than the united states

the climate is supposed to change

chances are we wouldn't be here without climate change

Attached: 1514710084460.jpg (768x739, 730K)

>glacier
No, it's just snow in the bay. It's very typical. I'd go take a picture for you, but it's been snowing the last 48 hours and visibility is very low.

Unless I've been lied to that picture is quite famous user.

join the /polfurry/ discord FGbzJ8p

You've been lied to. That's a bay with ice on top of it during the winter. Look at the summer picture, it's pretty obvious. The sharp ridges everywhere is from the ice breaking apart due to the water under it moving. A real glacier is like a sheet of smooth ice. The one closest to me looks like a huge white cloud on the horizon, it's difficult to photograph due to this.

>now you see the photoshop
>now you don't

What I don't understand about the theory is how are old magnificent buildings proof of a civilization separate from our current one? America was literally founded by free masons. Keyword there: MASON. They worship great builders like Enoch. They call lucifer the great ARCHITECT. So why shouldn't I believe they built those buildings? Its what theyre all about. And don't just give me more circular reasoning like you people usually do.