Anonymous

my boyfriend called me a "messy little girl" and i got turned on. tf is wrong with me. and yes, i was diddled as a kid, before anyone asks

Attached: IMG_20190516_131540_658.jpg (612x474, 33K)

>childhood molestation
A) I am deeply, infinitely, vastly sorry for the child you once were and could have been. Nothing brings my piss to a boil like kiddy diddling.
B) Uh, probably everything is related to that so definitely get therapy. You will need extensive and serious help.
C) More to the point, tell him it did. My girlfriend and I recently made the jump and discovered apparently, armpits are part of our fetish repertoire.
Communication, sonny.

It makes you feel small and tiny and you enjoy that sensation as a woman knowing that a strong and capable man is watching over you

i am in therapy, currently. i almost told him but he knows i'm very shy about sexual topics because mer trauma

Attached: IMG_20190511_142542_167.jpg (612x867, 50K)

>strong capable man

Also got diddled. Also developed fetishes for situations similar to the abuse. In my therapy group for abuse survivors, all of us had the same reaction. I don't think there's anything wrong with you, it's a normal reaction.

Saying that, You don't have to say anything to him if you're not comfortable doing it, talk with your therapist about if if you want to try and explore this fetish but you dont know if it's safe or not. There's no rush to make decisions on any of this.

...yes?

Are you calling your man a defenseless cowardly boy?

Well therapy will answer this. In the meantime the combination of your sexual connotation to the concept combined with the fact that he allows you to feel in control of that situation (IE you consent to him openly) leads to arousal. It could also be you like this guy a lot a lot and just because it's him it turns you on. Some people are good like that.

Is that situation really affecting you that bad? just enjoy the ride abd have your boyfriends be your dads once in a while.
When life gives you lemons...

no, i'm joking around. chill

Oh fuck off.

do you want to get raped
be honest

no, user, i don't wish to be raped

Attached: 4hcx20.jpg (1045x1045, 65K)

What are some other secret things that turn you on?

a-user..

Not OP but sometimes I like to pump loads into the mrs. Butterworth bottles because it makes me feel in control of my pancake consumption.

h-hot

my girlfriend called me a messy little girl and it turned me on.

Same. I think it was really the smug satisfied look in her face.

Tell me little girl

I like it when he calls me a nigger and makes me mow the lawn with a scythe

kinky bitch

scything is so meditative, I miss it.