How did you meet your significant other?

how did you meet your significant other?
i've never had one but like reading these for some unknown reason

Attached: 1555957593519.jpg (1242x1484, 265K)

Discord. We both joined a random discord, sat in a voice channel together and started talking. Eventually we met up and now we live together. Sounds gay but I've never been happier

Craigslist. We were both horny and depressed and now we're married.

>join random discord
>meet your future wife
>i join a discord
>ignored by everyone or get called an autist

Attached: 1543580846319.png (900x900, 21K)

Highschool.

Started as best friends for like a year

A buddy called me to meet up at a bar and said he wanted me to meet his friend.
His friend was my now wife. We just clicked well and went for a drink together later on. The rest was history.

Tumblr. Of all places.

I was looking for some Shadowrun stuff and met someone with similar interests.

Eventually I dragged my ass across the country/ies to meet her and one thing led to another.

After a few wonderful years together, she comes out as a lesbian and dumps me, so I guess the jokes on me. It was Tumblr, after all.

I was incredibly lucky and everything somehow fell in to place.

Man I feel for you, I really do. That fucking sucks. But from the outside
>Meet girl on Tumblr
>Turns out to be a lesbian
Lmao.

By chance, on a night out wjhen I was 18.
It was 9:23pm, May 26th, 2017. I was with a group of friends at a bar having a few drinks before going to the bar, and we were getting ready to leave when the dysfunctional couple in our friendship group start to have a loud argument in the middle of the street where everyone can hear them, and they were making a fair racket.
Because I was so used to and tired of their shit, I sat down on the kerb with my friends and having a chat while I wait for them to finish so we go, while the rest of my friends were standing and watching. Out of nowhere, a girl comes over and starts asking what's going on because she's curious. I get curious and wonder who she is, so I go up to her and start talking to her. I casually explain to her what's going on while we're standing from the sidelines while we laugh at the ridiculousness of it all. I introduce myself and we get talking and chemistry just started flowing with her - I had never met anyone I could talk to so effortlessly and easily. We went back inside the bar to get a drink, we swapped numbers, and then went to the club together with my friends. About 3 weeks later, we fucked for the first time and I lost my virginity, and a few weeks after that we became official. We were apart over Summer as we went on separate holidays, and over time we started arguing and the relationship became dysfunctional. Time zones made communication fragile, and we just fell apart. We broke up the following September in a surprisingly mature and fairly mutual fashion. We didn't speak for 6 months. Now we're back in touch and on very good terms, but we don't really talk.

She was my first girlfriend, and it was the highest point in my life so far. I hit all of my milestones with her - first kiss, first sex, first "I love you". All in the space of 3 months. It took me nearly a year to get over it, and I still haven't met anyone since - no-one's ever made me feel quite the same as she did.

met her at work, we both liked music in the same ways (always trying to expand what we've listened to and what we like) and then found we're compatible personally and sexually

was working on an academic journal about pop music. party at one of the editors' houses, since we were all in the same city by chance

editor turned out to have a roommate, roommate turned out to be brilliant, gorgeous, and amazing. been together 3.5 years now

I mean, it was tumblr. thats akin to going to a gay bar or your local pride walk and trying to hook up with the first female who talks to you.

still, sorry to hear that. still, thats some Chasing Amy shit right there lol

that's... beautiful, user

Thank you, I didn't think it carried that much weight to it - I figured it was just another origin story. I'm happy to tell more or answer any questions if anyone's interested.

It's weird - it was exactly 2 years ago that it all went down, and it feels so much longer than that. Where does the time go?

bump?

i moved to a new city, and started an okcupid account. messaged a bunch of girls to varying levels of success. also message a girl who had a squirrel for a profile pic, and i NEVER messaged girls without a real picture, but i thought of a good joke. we met up a month later and she was hot as fuck, blew my mind lol. been smooth sailing since.

It was on Napoleonic Wars regiment.
He was the leader of it and I always looked up to him, so one day we decided to meet up and that's when I realized that I liked him more then a friend.
We are now dating for more then 4 years and I can't stop loving him, I want to marry him.

shitposting on Jow Forums 7yrs ago, married 2 months ago

tinder

To my eternal shame we met on OkCupid, but I don't recommend the site at all and hated my brief time using it immensely. We are a good match for each other but it was so close to being a miss it's not even funny. I left for a vacation over the summer and she was the last girl I was even bothering to keep up a conversation with -- I told her flat out
>I'm quitting this site, but I don't want to just ghost people because I know that sucks. Here's my phone number, text me if you want to keep talking, no pressure.

And here we are a year later.

She offered to make me a drink at a party so I married that bitch.

We met 18 years ago (we r 30) at skiing camp, but she was one year older and not interested. We met once more like 3-4 years later at student festival (were like 13-14, she said we kissed i dont remember that.
No contact till last year. She left eu fot Australia. She came back for Christmas time and send me photo of a Valentine's card ive gave her during skiing camp.
I said lets met for a coffe, we had wonderful weekend (didnt fuck cos she had period) and she left back to Australia..
We chatted a lot via fb, literally the best time ever, soul-mating experience..i didnt like my job much at that time, was burned out due to not having projects that were promised..she proposed to come visit her. Had to quit job. We decided we go travel around the world - ive used to travel for two years. I went to her, she was super nice but fatty (extra 10 kilos)..came back and found out that didnt want to throw away my future career (its complicated) she came back to Europe for me. We r together, its amazing yey so fuckiiiin emotional rollercoaster ;))) we plan to live together soon..its really crazy.

Our parents were dating and started living together.

They eventually broke up but we've lasted.

The rasterised one on the bottom looks like those ghost dudes from the Matrix Reloaded.

In 9th grade P.E.
He opened with a racist joke and I laughed.
We're married now.

I didn't, I just thought I had for a minute. Turns out people lose interest in me when they get to know me.

In an MMO
He proposed to me earlier this year and we're getting married in autumn

I love hearing these long distance ones. Gives me hope for mine.

>working in kitchen
>she got hired on to do a few hours a day during the busy time
>we worked together
>I decided to quit
>on my last day I was going to ask if she would like to keep in touch and maybe get lunch some time
>before I got the chance she gave me her number and said we should get lunch some time
>okay
>later on got lunch
>also went for coffee a few times
>also an art gallery
>decide to ask her out
>go to meet her when she gets off work as I do every Thursday
>find out she isn't working there anymore
>find out she got into this program and would be super busy for the next 2 months
>decide to wait until she is done to ask her out
>she finishes program
>finally going to ask her out
>before I get the chance she asks if I am interested in her
>why yes, yes I am
>Thursday is our 2 month anniversary

I brought my banjo to unit sometimes because I’m fucking autistic and I was practicing on a bench and he walked by and asked me to play something for him.
I got really excited and then preceded to never talk to me again for 6 months during which point I gave up and started dating someone else that didn’t work out like at all.
Then one day after becoming single again I stumbled into class basically drunk because I pulled an all nighter. I get really loud and loopy and I start cracking a lot of jokes because my charisma increases by 100 when I’m tired. Everyone is having a good time except him. He has his head on his desk and looks really irritated and he gets up and leaves.
I send him an email later that day apologizing for being a loud obnoxious faggot and he responds that he actually just had a splitting headache but otherwise he thought I was really entertaining and we just got to talking and we realized that neither of us was PC and it was a huge relief to be able to say the word ‘niggerfaggot’ in front of eachother.
Then strangely he happened to move next door a few weeks later so I came over and brought him a house plant to decorate his barren shitty studio apartment.
And then suddenly we were both naked and bumping butts.

I worked in an outdoor mall for a while, i would get coffee when work was slow.
She worked at starbucks and after a month of getting a coffee a few times a week I asked her out. That was 4 years ago.

We worked together, we became friends and after a few years and him being my closest friends at multiple points, we ended up dating. I don't think it's going to last tho :c

In college. Started off as friends, eventually started dating.

All you faggots in relationship better appreciate it, for good and the bad.

Because there is at least 1 user in this thread who sperged out too much all their life that they only got stuff back on track when they were 28. And still no luck.

But to all anons who are beaming and happy, my heart goes to you. I hope you have the best of life with your SO's.

bruh, should have sticked to shadowrun

Attached: Npc_humanfemale_glory.png (212x278, 105K)