Should other countries (not US) worry of saying the N-igger word. I mean its not a thing in russia for example...

Should other countries (not US) worry of saying the N-igger word. I mean its not a thing in russia for example, cuz there is not so much of niggers here and no one cares about them, they breed with ugly fat ass russian girls and work advertising tanning salons.

Attached: 402f9509.jpg (700x525, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fB92fZmd5x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Russian word "negro" is not considered derogatory or a slur. The word "black" is offensive, though. Irony!

There was some instagram blogger that did a black face and was then confused why anglos went batshit insane at her.

well stooped monkeys in US dont care much of word etymology
but im specifically about "nigger" with HaRd RRRRrrrrrRRRR

Negro IS "black" in any Latin based language. How do you guys have a word for black that doesn't mean black? And how would you describe the word negro?

"Negro" is just a foreign word. Russian for black is чёpный (cherniy).

Video on topic here youtube.com/watch?v=fB92fZmd5x0

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10 Russian YouTuber Does Blackface genius - YouTube.png (1408x792, 1.54M)

The word "black" is used to denote immigrants from Caucasus and Central Asia. Hence derogatory. "Negro" (нeгp) is just a neutral ethnic term.

negros would be нeгp (nyegr) that simple
russians usually calls people from Caucasus as black (their skin is just darker)

> fucking cherniys
Yeah, I'm appropriating that.

So why is "black" offensive?

I have a mixed feelings about negrs, user.

I interacted with two negrs in my life: 1 was nice girl which played violin, 2 negr-student tried to sell me heroin.

It's semantics. Caucasians and Central Asians are technically not black, some are actually "white".

While Africans are actually near-black in color. I guess when you call something what it really isn't, it becomes offensive.

Better take чepнoжoпый (chernojopiy) - black-ass - the way it meant to be said.

In many cultures black means bad (think of "black market"). In Russian "black" might mean uneducated, stupid, low class etc. And just plain non-white, foreigner. Probably that's why. Or maybe because those "blacks" were always obviously less advanced, so just focusing on their ethnicity means focusing on that.

its not just a name of color
it can be, depends on context when u are already arguing with "highlander" but typical russian will end his argument with a bottle in his ass

u should call to 02/mvd/fsb and tell them that dva chernozhopih pidora pitalis tolknut mne hmurogo

Nigger car, nigger train, nigger air pollution, nigger fridge, death nigga storage, nigger phone, nigger job, nigger nigger etc. etc.

Makes sense. Like calling all spics Mexicans when tons of them are actually from other countries.
> cher-no-jopie?
All I got was "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE"

Toлькo пытaлиcь?

Here, if I call a nigger a nigger, I’m most likely to have my ass kicked and possibly a non-lethal stabbing to drive the lesson home.

If I call a nigger a kaffir though, I’m likely to be tortured, then murdered, along with my family, while the police dispose of either my cold deaf body, or the paperwork.

No jokes.

R A R E

not as rare as a 56% poster that can get RARE flags right

still waiting

its insane to me that the world just looks the other way at South Africa

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

Literally sell all your shit and move back to the Netherlands.

It's just not worth it.

Belarus is pretty fucking rare on Jow Forums

cyкa блять
иди нaхyй

Begin massive pig farming operations.
Helps get rid of the leftovers of anyone dumb enough to break in.

Tы yжe cлeз и мecтo ocвoбoдилocь? Зaлaзь oбpaтнo, мeня нa тaкyю мyтню нe пpёт.

If in front of a Somalian and is white, most likely not a good idea to say it, some are suprisingly chill about it, but the majority is not.

The criminals i surround myself with dont give a shit about the word, wether white or not. Arabs, white, hispanics and blacks all use the word.

The majority of young Danes have been indoctrinated by american culture and seem to give a large shit. Old Danes don't really give a shit but dont use it as often.

But in all consideration, expect some backlash from normie white people, and expect some beatings if surrounded by Somalians and if white, Arabs and spics can use the word freely. Other than that, its ok to use it.

нeгp is not a neutral ethnic term you churka

You better teach your mom how to catch flies with her vagina. Fucking american negr.

Da fck?

You should not use the N word anywhere, because we live in a global society and the pains of racism are not contained within any one set of borders.

funny how no other blacks around the globe take the word Nigger or Negro the same way US Blacks do

global society that is minority White, ruled by the majority of Minorities (Asians, Arabs, Blacks).

Advertising tanning salons! That's fucking the funniest thing I've heard today! Fucking hilarious