youtube.com/watch?v=0pc-ex32ZdA
youtube.com/watch?v=IXtDolPXAtM
youtu.be/YmvxYwI_y3U
youtu.be/KX1CSSZa1v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The british government still are murderous terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=0pc-ex32ZdA

No one cares about potato niggers tho

I'm sure they really gave a shit what you thought about them or called them.

Someday you will realize that YOU aren't everyone and neither do you speak for everyone. Until then keep living out your nazi fantasy in your mind. Believing somehow that by posting under the flag you can attach yourself to something that you have absolutely no historical connection to.

Up the RA

Yes, but they won their independence. Might makes right.

That is a moral statement. Morals are for humans, and IRA was only killing the British. Soooo, no harm done.

Terrorists to you, freedom fighters to others.

Do y'all actually see the IRA as terrorists or more like freedom fighting folk heroes?

Id rather be a terrorist, than have thousands of children raped and prostituted by pakis.

This

>Irish
>Boers
>Rhodesians
>Germans
>French
>Americans
>Italians
>all massacred and/or had their populations replaced with shitskins to fuel Anglo greed
Is there any greater threat to the white race than the eternal bong?

They were still the good guys.

Fucking lol, based youtube.com/watch?v=IXtDolPXAtM

Attached: 1542787837151.jpg (1024x558, 60K)

>Purposely starve an entire people
>Wonder why they violently resist your occupation
And then they migrate the America to actually find jobs and send their money back home to support the IRA. Come out you Black and Tans

You say that like its a bad thing. You got a loicense for that comment?

Dammmmmn, patato boy throwing HEAT! Britcucks blown the fuck out permanently

>assmad potato nigger
kek

This is a highly politicized topic.

Change my view if I'm wrong, feel free.

But to me, this is a squabble between The Crown and The Papacy.

It stems back hundreds of years.

Henry VIII took on The Papacy, lost, King James submitted to Catholic order.

Queen Elizabeth has Scottish blood, but they intermarried with the German Catholic Saxe-Coburg-Gothas as kind of a peace treaty.

And to me, with Charles' marriage to Diana, they feared a pure English line challenging the Papacy.

And Scotland and Ireland are two side factors in this large issue.

That's what I believed is going on.

But all the English lines are wiped out, unless one believes Harry is the son of the Hewitt guy, and they hid his true heritage.

Does this make sense, or is it hogwash?

like the Sinn Fein are not cuck pro-diversity commie faggots too.

When you have defeated all reddit faggots, you just face the final boss: double-space double-reddit faggot

You left out the Chinese, that was the best episode

Depends which IRA user?
The old IRA civil war/war of independance fought for independance. The 1960s-90s IRA was in retaliation to injustice to catholics in the north. The new IRA are pretty much a drug gang

your cringe potato memes are unfunny and retarded

Kys faggot
Based Leprechaun

The only thing BASED IRA did wrong is not killing more A*glo filth.
All glory to ireland.

Attached: 1540062347858s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Isis n ira best friends now

i can't, the loyalists were the good guys all along

Attached: 1554307174138.gif (498x498, 207K)

Eat shit and die.

>murder people all over the world for 400 years just for lulz
>irish kill a few of your invaders after you refuse to honor a legitimate and democratically enacted agreement
>you pussy out because you can only fight against brown people without help
>cry about it and end up letting the brown people fuck your wives while you're at it

Attached: 1551222353919.png (910x1076, 452K)

They deserved it though.

well to an extent they deserved some of it but the profit from looting of the palaces didnt end up in average englishmens pocket the jews and bankers

t, fake (((daily mirror)) article

pic related

Attached: north.png (1280x997, 615K)

yeah the bongoloids had it coming their way , they were a bunch of faggots even during ww2 when they opposed hitler now they're paying the price

Attached: sleep.jpg (768x522, 42K)

kill british police

Attached: 1551405638294.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

>rural and suburban retards going against their own interest
sad!

Attached: file.png (496x351, 169K)

They wanted a united independent ireland so no.
Also Amerimutts LARPing as IRA like to ignore the fact they were fucking commies.

reminder english are the biggest cucks on the planet. And also complete inbreds, mouth breathing rude, unrefined, unhygenic illiterate subhumans.

Attached: 1551711402327.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>implying murdering brits is a bad thing.

ok retard

Attached: ira1.jpg (360x174, 29K)

>they were commies
fake news idiot serb subhuman. They killed communists, and also drug dealers.

Attached: ira2.jpg (360x139, 25K)

Ireland will only heal when prods and catholics join forces and kill everyone else.

saved

They met the definition of terrorism, but they were right in what they were trying to acheive. I hope they succeed in the future. Potatoes need to build a network to weapons shipped to them for the fight.

They had a goal, unlike us sand niggers

>they met the definition of terrorism
lol how? Defending your nation from a foreign invading occupying bloodthirsty army makes you a terrorist now?
The british government are the terrorists

>succeed in future
They have succeeded. United Ireland is an inevitability. You people that still cry out for more bloodshed between people with pretty much the same blood and the same colour while ignoring the real displacement and dispossession of everyone in Ireland through globalism and immigration make me fucking sick.

Oh and for the record, fuck the USA. You're the biggest terrorist state on the fucking planet and the epicenter of all that degenerates us today.

wtf i love west britain now

youtu.be/YmvxYwI_y3U

Attached: DOMIMyZWkAUM52w.jpg (900x916, 426K)

best thing the useless dup are doing is keeping the abortion and faggots banned which means faster demographic change in favor of the growing irish population at the moment its around 50/50 in the north.

we learned from the best :)

Do you have a license for that meme mate ?

If any real irish people need help for the revolution most americans will gladly send you supplies to kill these arsehols.

a squabble between the low countries england and france
most catholics just took king james side for self defence

Attached: orangemen.png (520x374, 176K)

LARP.

>sure we the tru irish, we fled our island to set up greater israel oer the sea. Take our guns lads, more blood for the blood god
Born and bred in west Belfast you LARPing gabhdan.
Keep your kike noses out of that which doesn't concern you.

they only killed anglos and anglos arent human so how could they be murderous terrorists?

Its justified if it's against br*tish, we will always side with our catholic brothers in Ireland

How is that a larp? Who do you think helped fund the campaign in the north?

Appreciate that gesture brother

as a proud protestant from the north i must say i find it funny these fucking taig commies are so uppity about being "irish". when their grandparents were born the whole of ireland was part of the united kingdom. your "republic" has only existed since 1937. wankers.

>when your entire country is a British tourist resort.

>itsafraid.jpg

Free Ireland from british cuck policy. God bless the IRA

Anglos aren't human

>When your country cannot even be considered a country

>The IRA were murderous terrorists
You aight whiteboi, a broken clock is right twice a day

Honestly it was a right and truly heroic struggle in the beginning. Then it became “ok so, your Protestant cousin friend killed shamus o’bimeys friends cat 30 years ago some I’m gonna murder some children, so I am”.

Name an organization that doesn’t kill or terrorize or lie or cheat or steal.

It was the loyalists who went after civilians and started the whole secterian conflict.

I'm just baiting you dude, I'm also Irish catholic. I get really fed up of the narrow minded thinking (Scotland is the same), "as long as it isn't the English" meanwhile imports a million muslims and africans. The only English that have a problem with us are literal bottom feeders and Westminster is cucked to high heaven right now while we have a growing demographics issue in plain sight.

t. things that never happened

The IRA never executed children in the street. Youre thinking of the (((anglos))).
so quit mouth breathing you subhuman

Afraid we're getting mutted like you dirty traitors to your ancestors? You got me there
>More yank ignorance
My brother was hooked on smack, peddled to him by a local provo gang. Did you know there are so called republicans and bulgarians working hand in hand now to peddle their poison? Dirty pricks, still living in 70s so yous are

>The IRA were murderous terrorists change my mind
one mans terrorist, is another mans freedom fighter.
"not ALL IRA are like that..."
its just a part of their culture...
kek

I just watched a video where they take people to this one back street, and kneecap them for drug dealing.
not that bad an idea
Chicago could stand a little bit of this

agreed, fuck the ira
>b-b-ut OHH ME MADE UP PADDIE TALES OF BRITISH SS KILLING ME UNCLE

larp. I find that funny considering the IRA claimed credit for killing over 6 drug dealers since 2000..

Says the meme flag

Wrong. You can’t possibly deny that what was an honourable struggle became the murder of women and children. Omagh ring any bells?

Collins>dev

Commies GTFO

The latter, mostly, except for bongs who see them as terrorists. A lot of Jow Forums is turned off (justifiably so) by the Marxist undertones of the whole thing. The provos and Michael Collins were /our guys/ though

>this triggers the weak irishman

Attached: 1-British-Army-border-checkpoint-500x402.jpg (500x402, 42K)

I live here you spasticated cum receptacle. Everyone knows everyone.
Anytime they off a dealer now it's either competition or it's some little feud unrelated to the dealing, or the odd show to the community to placate them when people start getting uppity about some fucking family member that just overdosed

yes brits murdered many countless women and children. You anglos are shiftier than kikes. You deserve a bullet in that subhuman angloid skull of yours

Attached: Angloid.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>is this hogwash?
Yes. The Irish had been rebelling for 200 years

Provos? All the provos I know took violent action against drug dealers back in the day. I know there wasn't one organised group of lads with the exact same goals and modus operandi, just curious.

Also from West Belfast by the way.

They were. And they got most of what they wanted.

They are. fuck Sinn Fein

Look up the omagh bombing. The IRA was a legitimate struggle and we a far from blameless. But they murdered women and children and unfortunately for your argument, that’s a well documented fact. Now educate yourself moron.

thats because provos DID and still DO kill drug dealers.
its british propaganda.
youtu.be/KX1CSSZa1v0

Some were commies. Not all. Originally, they were more or less natsoc

Wow. Fucking based

How do you think they stay in business now? They all get corrupted by money in the end, if they all really gave a flying shit they'd declare open season on the dealers and their eastern euro pals. There's thousands of us would happily have them all strung up from lamp posts by weeks end.
Can't make a move though, we all know what'd happen to our families without that go ahead

Terrorists don't make phone calls to the enemy so they can get out of danger before detonation.

IRA = Freedom fighters

>implying that they will stop there

Obviously he is right and IRA dindu nuffin and it totally doesn't get dirty in guerilla nationalist civil conflicts between civilians, paramilitaries, state actors and criminals. Nope never. Conflict is clean and only revolves around the discussion of ideals and totally doesn't attract absolute psychopaths from time to time.

>U.S. claiming moral high ground over civilian deaths

>britfuck doesnt know the IRA issue warning before their bombs go off, so as to give britslime a chance to evacuate citizens.

>IRA calls in warning
>britshits lead Irish civilians to the bomb intentionally to cause a massacre and pin it on the IRA. Using it as propaganda against them.

Funny how no brits died in the bomb. Its pretty funny how the british police lead irish children straight to the bomb intentionally. Kek

Kek. True. All of America’s issues come from the puritans. Fuck the northeast

Alright, i see where you're coming from.
These threads are pointless anyway, those days are gone, we are all facing a bigger threat.

Tbh, I wish the actual Catholics in the North and the DUP could set aside their differences and fight against degeneracy