SPLC having a hay day after recent exposure

Hey Jow Forumsacks. So if you're wondering why (out of the blue) are there poor attempts to spread anti-hate rhetorics, neutering of Norse Paganism, etc.; look no further than our buddies at the SPLC. I

>What's the story user?
TL;DR version (because the character limit is shit):
Retired Journalist Jim Tharpe (from Atlanta, Georgia) uncovered some of the practices that SPLC has been doing involving money laundering and other scams (other than having ties to the FBI). Here are a recent vid that might help you get a clear idea on what is going down:

>youtube.com/watch?v=Aid0V7IHOE4y

Attached: SPLC_Hate_Group.png (600x326, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/something-strange-is-going-on-at-this-civil-rights-institution-it-must-be-investigated/2019/04/05/a08f227c-5712-11e9-814f-e2f46684196e_story.html
nationalreview.com/corner/southern-poverty-law-center-media-coverage/
youtube.com/watch?v=0u8teXR8VE4
defendgavin.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There also is some legit details as spoken by Mr. Tharpe about how that the Co-founder, Morris Dee has been involved in numerous sexual mishaps on women.

>(the irony being that he is against sexual harassment towards women. Ironic isn't it?)

>Original article
washingtonpost.com/opinions/something-strange-is-going-on-at-this-civil-rights-institution-it-must-be-investigated/2019/04/05/a08f227c-5712-11e9-814f-e2f46684196e_story.html

>Also this one because why not
nationalreview.com/corner/southern-poverty-law-center-media-coverage/

Bump

Another bump because SPLC fags can't go 5 seconds without a Klondike bar

Bumping while watching

Have a bump of coke

Thanks frens

>sexual mishap
Kek, that's an interesting term.
>oopsie, I fingered you by mistake, sorry about that

Every single one is the same.

Attached: HOW MANY JEWISH LOBBY GROUPS DO THEY NEED.jpg (1024x495, 72K)

That's Morris Dee's pseudo excuse; but rarely uses it because he's a chose that has doesn't do his laundry often

How much longer does Tim have until he joins us?
I hope the SPLC impoldes into nonexistance.

its a front for US intelligence agencies social control. The US gov has been spreading cuckoldry by force since 45

Well because he has the balls to report stuff like this, and post it to jewtube (with a fury of 10,000 Roman soldiers); it'll be sometime soon. Will it end well on his part? Sure. Will it go well knowing that he has nothing to loose from these kosher footmen? Probably

Just like the:

>CIA
>NSA
>ADL
>AIPAC
>NRA
>FBI
>Disney
>NAACP
>Facebook
>SNL
>Google

And so many more

*Chode

intredasting

Attached: 1535348448803.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Really makes you wonder how many real posters are left on Jow Forums
When a thread like this is left to die
Makes you wonder how many threads are shills talking to shills to influence lurkers...
Hmm
>Bump

It's not us (the posters and the OP):

>It's the enemy that wants to pretend his wrongdoings were just a dream

That's what I mean, why do people flock to slide threads?
I've been thinking about it for a while, and I think there may just be THAT MANY shills on here
The actual posters (us) are a literal minority, hence this thread (an actual happening that is against (((their))) narratives) is ignored, along with countless real old school threads ignored and pruned every single day.

I'd suggest trying to distance yourself from this site. There are other less centralized places similar to this with actual posters

Even go to infinity, see the difference in the post quality versus here

I think Jow Forums has been compromised for quite some time

Sorry for schizo derailing and Reddit spacing, just venting a bit

Have a bump

Attached: 1554421028552.gif (294x250, 90K)

Bump

>(((SPLC)))

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (308x842, 112K)

It's been since 2012-2013. Bout the time I showed up, it was already the start of several campaigns for King Nigger.

This

>This
But with a few hicks to add to it

Southern Poverty Law Center isn't Southern, has fuckall to do with poverty, and nothing to do with law.

This x10000
Bump

They want you to think it is. Ffs, all there is in there are mostly Kosher Footsoilders, Inbred hicks (who choke on nigger dick in New Orleans), and Yids (with a few nigglets just for show)

Literally Holy Roman Empire tier naming.

How to find a good group for discussion / plans?

Something with a good screening system to keep glowniggers out

We don't need to just yet.

The south is the most fertile agricultural zone in the world, so, the SPLC is tasked with creating poverty in the south for the benefit of the tribe. What more is there to say?

Glow niggers got into the mob a few times. What you're trying to prevent is wholly inevitable. Hell, Hitler STARTED as a glow nigger sent to listen in on radicals meeting, listened to them talking and changed his tune, deciding to not only join them but lead them against the government he worked for.

Refer to >But yes, if it ain't a nigger, it can get sicker

Which was Jim Tharpe is doing right now

Kept the name from the Tarrant of the UK thread lml
You make one. The fourms available aren't setup for that. Use riot or a similar messanger and setup a screening program ala northwestfront movement

I'm real, fren :)))

And I agree with your message. Jow Forums isn't a safe place to discuss our plans anymore, we're gonna have to move into the real world and plan real world actions. I have the equipment and funds to outfit us, I'll just need your name, age, location, place of work, and names of your family members.

Attached: 1554217284378.gif (128x116, 157K)

This organization cannot implode fast enough.

03/2080

Hopefully with my credit card information you can save R̶h̶o̶d̶e̶s̶i̶a̶ America

SPLC is being seen for what it is at last
good

youtube.com/watch?v=0u8teXR8VE4

Attached: 1457580095138.jpg (1920x1200, 725K)

>Forgot to put this in prior to making this thread:

Former Media man, Gavin McInnes is gonna sue the SPLC for the slander of his reputation and his career. Note that this site (and the case involving the SPLC) is at odds legit.

defendgavin.com

Attached: splc.jpg (800x600, 272K)

bump because fuck the litigious bastards at the SPLC

Sinister people lying constantly
Sinister people lying consciously

Good bread, user.

>b-but how should I help, OP

Spread the message. That's it. Just one simple task

>Also Sage all SPLC slide threads

Danke mein bruder

Cocaine

Semitic People's Last Charade

Nice digits. This user gets it.

Been doing this and saying this for awhile. Other places for raids and anti left ops. This place for memery and red pilling with the occasional iotbw type deal.

So the SPLC is laundering money and what else?

>neutering of Norse Paganism
?
Didn't that happen centuries ago? What was left to "neuter"?

If it isn't compromising anything to say on here, what is lotbw?

Is Tim Pool the only REAL objective jurno alive? WTF is going on? He is centrist as fuck, BUT HE IS RIGHT in what he reports.

Wow I can't read nevermind
Figured it was a sekret club desu

There was a thread the other day to make the Norse Paganism ideas into something that is in parts inclusive, but in terms that is equivalent of making Steven Universe as phenomenal as the Bible

>Which is not

He's the only reporting this atm. More to come soon enough though

Genocidal kikery, just like ADL, trying to usher in totalitarianism and a shit brown goyim peasantry.

What's new tho?

watching

Tactics are changing. Shoaing one of their own is serious biz.

Now the goyim knows everything. It's now every man for himself thing with the kikes

Bump

You all may think norse paganism is a larp but it's interesting how the jews are threatened by it.

It was only neutered as you say when Wicca was founded, which isn't even Norse Paganism, but that spread through pagan communities and infested it all with it's taint. So around one century.

Don't have the memeographic on hand, but I think it was the SPLC who listed all the pagan symbols as racist and bad, without a single Christian image on the hate image portion.