1991. Her mother killed her abusive father in. Or at least that's what the story says...

1991. Her mother killed her abusive father in. Or at least that's what the story says. Abused women usually don't have the balls to do that. She probably did it.
2012: In the same farm, the owner was tortured & killed by you know who Same year she adopts a black male SA kid
2018: She dresses the boy with a yellow dress and sandals
Questions:
Is time linear or circular?
When will the kid kill her adoptive mother bc she's abusive & a white SA?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212682/Charlize-Therons-childhood-home-scene-brutal-murder-21-years-mother-killed-abusive-father-self-defence.html
huffpost.com/entry/charlize-theron-adopts-baby-boy-jackson_n_1345133
atlantablackstar.com/2018/04/01/folks-questions-charlize-theron-raising-adopted-son/

Attached: charlize-theron-son-jackson-temper-tantrum-06.jpg (980x551, 117K)

Can you reiterate 2012 not sure what it means tbqh familypaitachi

In the same house, the house where she lived in 1991, the owner at the time, in 2012, was tortured & killed by nigs

Attached: Charlize Theron Cause.png (901x810, 925K)

I can’t tell if it’s red pill or more SJW nonsense.

>Adopts 2 black kids
>1 might be trans
>Can't figure out why she's been single for 10 years
>Thinks some guy needs to "grow a pair" and ask her out

Attached: Charlize Theron Effect.png (619x668, 329K)

Why do white Hollywood celebrities insist on adopting black kids to make them transgender? Why if they are actually Nazis?

WRONG! Where did you get that lie from?

Her dad was beating the shit out of her mother and SHE shot and killed her father.

Where did you hear that her mom did it?

>sees ZA being destroyed by nigs nogging
>adopts a niglet and destroys his mind with brainwashing
>soon she will also destroy his body with drugs and mutilation

Top tier IRL revenge kino

Attached: smile.jpg (1600x1200, 263K)

Attached: AeonFlux07.jpg (1200x782, 79K)

Time is cyclical

Looks like a well-behaved little nigglet.

Attached: 1548072683223.jpg (275x275, 15K)

Always thought she was nuts but this is something beyond what I thought at the time. Definitely a psychopath, shes from South Africa, no accent at all shes a female Dexter or Patrick Bateman.

I heard it was some illuminati sacrifice shit and one of the whistle blowers named her dad and some other shit
>no wonder single for a decade - she eats the boys after sexually abusing them ?

Poor woman. She thought she was getting those sweet SJW brownie points, but she realized after it was too late that there can't be good white people in their eyes, only bad and probably bad.

Charlize Theron = retarded cunt

In 2009, actress Charlize Theron told OK! magazine she had a casting couch experience at the age of 19, when a producer invited her to his

That movie gave me cancer

>abusive father

every fucking woman labels her ex "abusive". every fucking woman "just got out of an abusive relationship."

the fucking word "abusive" has lost it's meaning because every woman will use it for literally any kind of behavior. It's so fucking easy to do and no proof is ever required.
>I just got out of an abusive relationship. My partner would disagree with me!! can you believe it?!?!
>I also just got out of an abusive relationship where my ex would take longer than 2 minutes to respond to my texts

I feel bad for the women who are actually mistreated, but it's fucking hard to determine which those are when every woman is using the abuse label to slander their ex because they're still upset over the break up.

Attached: 1549146475923.jpg (417x552, 32K)

Best timeline. Whites boys on suicide watch.

Chek'd.
>nigglet
Kek, hate to be the grammar police here of all places, but it's: NIGLET (derived from 'piglet').

Attached: go_be_a_nigger.jpg (304x308, 25K)

Trends like these little shits at one point.

Attached: full_6402_23311_SammyBagDogSling_2[1].jpg (768x768, 79K)

>she has a black kid
no wonder she's single and can't find anyone.

why this nigger is using diapers?

Attached: Katya - быстрый.png (1280x720, 747K)

She needs to get a nanny.

might also be a diaper furry

If numbers then niglet will kill her for inheritance when he grows out.

>Her mother killed her abusive father in

Cunt deserved it.

What funny is that she was "discovered" just like at a coffee shop in Los Angeles. She was just some white chick, probably a cunt, who then got famous because of the Jewish obsession with Aryan women.

I bet she had to be taught basic hygiene to mask a strong sour pussy scent that she walked around with before she was discovered. I mean, South African? Come on.

re roll. niglet will kill her

Now, when you put it like that, she starts to look no older than... say, 29?

Attached: witha.png (335x439, 326K)

She's fucked up because of her father's death and abuse, followed by years where she was used as a cumdumpster by old, fat jewish producers.
Making the negro boy into a girl is probably how she copes with her sense of powerlessness around males.

kek, that was practice for raising her current niglet

Attached: 1548736146986.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

I think they are ordered by their bosses to fuck niggers (like Katie Holmes), or adopt one.

>zoo keeper

poor nigger should be free in africa running around on the savannah

>put the chimp in a dress too
lel

Or alternatively the mother thought the man was having an affair (bone heads aka afrikaaners are notoriously jealous people) and she shot him to death. Make up a story of abuse and everyone buys it..
Female murderers get away with this shit almost daily.
I remember living there and a similar thing happened to a neighbor couple doors down. He was a lawyer, working a big case, doing late nights, came home one night and she plugged him three times. Lucky for him she wasn't good with the gun and he survived. Never pressed any charges and they're still together. He wasn't cheating either, just working hard.
Afrikaans people are batshit crazy, so don't even attempt to project your logic onto them.
Reason why no one will date her, same reason, she is a bone head and therefore batshit crazy.
They do love a good root tho. Gamble with your life if you dare!

mentally ill roastie making the niglet an experiment for her jewood friends

Lol what a dumb fucking photo.
>UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH CHILD ABUSE
Like you've never had to drag your kid's dumbass to the fucking car when he's throwing a shitfit. She probably didn't even yell at him about this. Just tired.

file name says temper tantrum, not child abuse. i assume the file came straight from the story on tmz or whatever.

Well /user/ what are you waiting for?

Child Abuse.... nono that looks like a hate crime to me.

Nee man. It was big news back in the day, and everyone in Benoni knew what Lizzy's pussy tasted like because she got around a lot.
Her mom killed her dad when they were drunk and having an argument.

It was big news because back then murder was incredibly rare in South Africa.
Now 30,000 a year is 'normal'.
Still, she always was a natural beauty and not a crazy girl, actually quite conservative and always wore thick white jerseys. Horny as fuck tho.

>I feel bad for the women who are actually mistreated
Don't. I met a woman once, and I'm fairly certain there's a better than even chance that they deserve it.

>Her mother killed her abusive father
Shot him in front of her

Cunt I just spit my tea over ipad
+1

i think i started that rumor on /tv/, it's true tho

The little niglet wouldn’t behave so she had to pump it full of HRT to make it docile.