LEARN TO CODE-SWITCH

Attached: x5c9tgl7sar21.jpg (611x768, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrfKm_vi8t4
youtube.com/watch?v=L8Oel5lVQAE
youtu.be/DQW3KwRtZj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C O P E
O
P
E

I can't even understand that SJW verbal word salad.

Geh and Fek

>code switching

Because non-whites don't want to talk correctly.

I used to make up words when i was a little kid. It reminds me of that.

this is the leftist equivalent to "look at my african american over there"

lmao did she start speaking in ebonics

two and two is FOUR.

I guess they're saying it perfectly normal for spics to suddenly switch to terrible quazi southern accents in Jew York City. It certainly doesn't sound like anything I seen in Jew York or anywhere else but there you go.

“Code switching” is the politically correct version of “it’s ok for her to be racist and appropriate other cultures cause she’s on our side”. Cover for hypocrisy, basically.

Is there a video of this? I gotta see this...

oh damn, she is beyond beautiful, i could care less about her policy positions

Attached: DgqWp8RUYAAp8zM.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

Just another thing whites aren't allowed to do.

Attached: fuck you im eating.gif (432x512, 3.62M)

This

By far the hottest chick in Congress.

Attached: 1539715189595.jpg (4320x3240, 2.85M)

It’s being over-sensationalized, but basically yes. She started speaking with a “we gon do dis” dialect and started telling a room full of black people that it’s okay to be bus drivers and dishwashers. It was very cringey.

With your standards, you should have no trouble finding a mate.

Her legs simply go on forever, she must be like 6'4" or possibly even 6'5" tall.

Attached: 1532031618191.jpg (1080x778, 105K)

Love the naughty secretary look.

Attached: extralarge.jpg (620x465, 36K)

link?

'Choose switching' means it's okay to be patronizing to nogs when you're trying to get something out of them

More like the “retarded librarian” look

youtube.com/watch?v=vrfKm_vi8t4

You be the judge.

needs brazzer logo

You always know a chick is hot, if she can pull off the simple white t-shirt look, and AOC passes with flying colors.

Attached: 1531321855588-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.jpg (1920x1280, 1.07M)

>learn to code-switch

I'm a linguistic imperialist and just continue to speak in proper, educated English in the presence of goblinos

oh lawd have mercy

I saw it on twitter and I can’t be fucked to navigate the website. It was her speech at Al Sharpton’s event, I think it’s called National Action Network or something like that. That should give you enough google terms to find it.

code switching is the funniest way i've ever heard someone try to redefine the bastardization of the english language.

>C O P E
>O
>P
>E

Attached: aocortez.jpg (1462x1572, 525K)

Thanks
Also thanks

the best thing is that she would have been locked in a room for several hours working on that whole routine, her staff mixed between telling her how great she was doing and "jesus fucking christ this is happening"

Even as a young girl, you could see AOC's beauty, her dark rich hair, and her big brown eyes.

Attached: 4DB0E8E600000578-5905247-image-a-16_1530411730705.jpg (634x847, 37K)

Not full on Ebonics, but niggerish accent with normal words.

>she was code-switching
>its not a bug, its a feature!
>actually,

Hahahha what the fuck? So the spirit of a fake 80 year old black woman jumped into her body for a few minutes. Pandering piece of shit.

'Code switching' as a term is actually the act of changing language temporarily mid-conversation. It's a fairly normal and benign practice. Accent switching is not normal nor is it 'code switching'.

Having to switch between street slang and civil vernacular is a skill and needs to be highly respected!
Code-switching is 200iq and people who engage in it will be the next engineers and doctors!!!

Can you get away with saying the forbidden word by code switching?

Tactile Joe isn't a bad toucher, he merely is code switching to speak the language of the federal government

DAS RITE

Attached: GWQ9GXy.jpg (499x323, 20K)

I doubt she’s ever said or done anything with the help of anyone else, except when she’s backpedaling something stupid she’s already said. For example, a few months ago she was doing an interview on NPR and she was saying “yeah the green new deal is a huge government program, I’m not afraid to say that because it’s true”. Hours later she was on MSMNBC, was asked if the green new deal was s huge government program and she responds with “absolutely not and anyone who says that is a right wing lunatic conspiracy theorist”.

Even this “code switching” thing was suggested to her as a cover and she’s been running with it.

Awn Gawuhd nigguhh oh yehs lawhd

spbp, it's all pilpul crap

>Ayyyy yall hollll upy, my name is White user from the woods but when I am in the hood...YALL KNOW HOW IT BE, WAZZZUP MY NIGGAS?????

so that means i can talk in the most niggerlicious accent known to man and as long as its used ONLY for justifying gibs its considered "code-switching" and i am safe?

answer me this. is she deliberately trying to destroy her self, and any one associated with the democrats? is she a republican plant trying to destroy the democrats from within? please explain this

Attached: -Serbian-women-horror-She-says-she-enjoys-her-own-beauty-She-doesn-t-care-that-people-call-her-serbi (830x584, 43K)

The problem is that AOC is ugly on the inside, so everything else is just moot. She he such an insufferable libshit.

She has got to be the embodiment of why millennials are beyond saving

at first i was enraged by the video and clear racism from this light skinned spic bitch.
but after i saw a headline filled with words i barely understand, reassuring me what to think. i was relaxed and in a calm state, ready to smoke a blunt and watch boondocks

She is a reality tv tier fool being puppeted by the Zionist criminal lobby

You underestimate the sheer lack of awareness of the modern leftist millennial

oppressive

Attached: 1511121231269.jpg (500x736, 144K)

So do i, a fucking white male, get to go up to a bunch of black people and start talking ebonics?
something tells me that wouldnt work out so great for me

im scared.

This is how she reacted to the Amazon deal. I still can't get over the faces she makes.
youtube.com/watch?v=L8Oel5lVQAE

Attached: 347639ec-c529-47a1-8c72-dbb6c9dd7331.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

She's the first politician to thoroughly believe the bullshit she's spewing. She's the result of the long march through the institutions.

Worry for yourself. The East End of London and its new inhabitants is a manifestation of what I'm talking about. It's swept across our cities here and now it's creeping over to your homeland.

cant wait till her puerto rican boriqua rears its ugly face

>answer me this. is she deliberately trying to destroy her self, and any one associated with the democrats?
I think she's just fucking useless and the people running cover for her are destroying themselves

with all of this nonsense there really ought to be another season of the boondocks. don't think you could get away with it nowadays tho.

So, like in Snatch when Turkish says to Tommy, "quickly before ze Germans get here"?

Attached: 1554777272157m.jpg (613x1024, 99K)

She has barely aged over the past 10 years.

Attached: 1554085056451.jpg (554x600, 28K)

Holy shit she's channeling Ms. Cleo!

Attached: Miss-Cleo-827x620.jpg (827x620, 100K)

Could Trump get away with that?

I don't know man, I'd plant my powerful Argentine seed in her mutt womb
Make a few white babies while I'm at it

The nose looks unbelievably Jewish.

ayy col meh noa

youtu.be/DQW3KwRtZj4

>argentine + AOC = white
lmao you funny guy

I am fully aware. I have worked out a strategy to campaign for government positions, without getting arrested for hate speech. i was watching a video of that woman from britain first, who got locked up, and it appears that explaining the issues is illegal, so, campaigns should be run on questions in the form of the promo, leaving voters to come to the conclusion themselves, without anyone being held accountable for their views. people can keep their views personal. we are living in a nightmare here. pic extremely related

Attached: The jew fears the samurai.jpg (1914x1007, 380K)

She is half jewish

>oh damn, she is beyond beautiful
>c cups and a horseface
I would fuck but beyond beautiful is a bit much.

>I don't know man, I'd plant my powerful Argentine seed in her mutt womb
>Make a few white babies while I'm at it
Most of Argentina's genetics comes from Shephardic jews from Spain anyway, and the nig mutt intermix with slaves you guys had going on when you fought the world alongside Spain and Portugal to keep slavery alive so you can multiculty it up like animals with blacks to horrified by your body hair to do it consentingly.

spot on.

can I say "niggers" if I'm code-switching

Attached: 79D82D43-B44D-41A6-B762-0BB5C5D8D1DD.jpg (1469x1102, 206K)

Someone should talk to Cortez like a baby, and say it's code switching.

Cope harder 46%er
>Source:my ass
>Ramblings of a deranged schizophrenic
The vast majority of argentine genes are Italian you idiot.
And we didn't have nigger slaves to mix with, you are thinking of Brazil.

Attached: 1530040316922.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Attached: faceofcoding.jpg (1034x1521, 628K)

>Mcwhorter
Sounds like a slut you order of the McDonald's dollar menu
Kek
>ayy lemme get a McWhorter pounder with cheese

Why do you bigots always refuse to code-switch

God that is the cringiest thing I've ever heard.

People are ok with AOC code switching but they are not ok with Elizabeth Warren claiming to be a code talker.

I was mad at first too... but then I started forgetting why I was so mad in the first place, and now I'm just very sleepy. I can't seem to ever get enough sleep. It makes me very forgetful I think. I think I'll just go drink some water and lie down.

Does this mean I can say "nigga" if I explain I was only code-switching?

It was okay when she was a native american, but now that she's white...NOT OKAY.

What pisses me off so fucking much is when ((people)) are talking normal like on the news then when they say a word like "Latino" they put on this fake ass accent just to say that word.
As if they totally switch to being a different person with totally different vocals just to say the one word. Then switch back.
Makes me wanna cut their tongues off.

Is that sheet rock finished yet?

I wonder when she developed the thin, flaring, downward pointing nose...

Attached: 452CE45F-B082-4758-A52A-CD7FA9553F2A.png (262x302, 83K)

Now I know for sure these niggers are part of a sex cult.
Code-switching is a tracer meme.
DIG
DIG
DIG

Wait, have you never seen Nancy? and that sheboon, whatever the fuck her name is? Jeez.

As long as you say you're Jewish

I can't believe I used to shill her here. She's clearly a right wing plant

Everyone look up "Hillary Clinton Accents" if you wanna see some crazy shit. She would switch from southern arkansas accent...to completely Chicago accent..it was crazy.

>verbal blackface
Can I call niggers niggers if I do it in blackface with verbal blackface?

>be libtard
>make mistake
>invent catch phrase to cover your tracks
Like pottery