Happy Confederate Surrender Day...

Happy Confederate Surrender Day. The south sure loves talking about rising up again but they'll never do it because they know they'll just get their asses kicked again.

Attached: D3u0chUUUAAbaep.jpg (526x384, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvjOG5gboFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally true. These butthurt cucks will never accept it because it hurts their fee-fees, though. The white race is getting fucked by migrants and black MEN, because we aren't little pussies with tiny dicks like all these racist crackers. We know how to DOMINATE because we aren't cowardly bitches. Get fucked, bitchass white boys.

>We know how to DOMINATE because we aren't cowardly bitches
Then how did we conquer and enslave you in the first place nigger? Things are changing, just wait. Your free ride will soon be over.

Attached: Whites_cant_fight.jpg (780x780, 99K)

based grant wanting to deport the slaves and get rid of jews

Daily reminder that the South had the most Jews, the North committed genocide against the indians after the war, Ulysses expelled the Jews, and Lincoln tried to ship all the slaves back after the war. It was a rich man's war, with Southern aristocrats and Northern industrialists both used their people as cannon fodder.

Attached: 1549388758582.jpg (640x349, 71K)

Rebels get the knife

Yankee scum get out.

Attached: 1436536464801.gif (645x773, 17K)

2/10 bait

Attached: download.jpg (491x491, 42K)

And then they erected Jim Crow era monuments to remind everyone that they still believed in slavery, ironicallh the thing they say they were fighting against.

Must have felt great for Southerns to inflict such massive casualties on the faggoty forerunners of 21st century democrats. The descendants of confederate soildiers flourish in red states while the descendants of yankee scum vote for Hillary Clinton and get sex changes.

Attached: EFB89255-0153-40ED-9083-966798FC1A47.gif (500x300, 2.32M)

>rise up
I never thought I'd say this OP, but the South may not have to rise up. You'll destroy yourselves in the North.

Attached: 1515923004105.png (484x270, 97K)

the south was democrat.

Obama even mentioned that Republicans freed the slaves. Not sure why people like you randomly mention that when it's common knowledge.

I sure am glad the North disenfranchised almost all southern whites, placed illiterate blacks in Congress, gave them voting rights, passed amendments forbidding prowhite policies, attempted land redistribution from whites to blacks, and destroyed the first Ku Klux Klan. Based!

Biggest goddam mistake in history. We killed 600,000 white men to free some 3 million ungrateful niggers.

My ancestors fought for the Union, by the way

South had a better k/d.

>this thread
>mfw

Attached: 13246632476.gif (220x264, 351K)

They embraced the degeneracy of the French Revolution when they elected the sodomite Lincoln, and abandoned the revolutionary ideals this nation was founded upon when they elected to invade the South. Yankees be not proud, for you sealed your own fate. Look at the state of Detroit and Chicago and tell me it was worth all of the dead.

Attached: download (3).jpg (736x547, 114K)

Same brother, MD 2ed Calvary D. For my granpappy. I don't know of anyone who hates the Confederacy who also had family in the war. For the vast bulk of us it was states vs states, not Union vs Confederacy, and most certainly not about slavery. Those good ole boys had sons and so on who fought for the United States in both world wars, they are our brothers, and for those of us in the border states, that's quite literally. Only post-WWI families have such a strong hatred for the South. Besides the Confederacy was not the first rebellion, we had the whiskey rebellion up here in Appalachia, even George Washington fought in it to put down the rebellion.

Based union. Confederates shouldn't have had slaves.

because freeing the slaves, letting them stay here and giving them rights was a smart choice

at least the South would have sterilized them and let them die out naturally when their usefulness was replaced by technology

Reminder than shermanfags are almost always communiggers.

thanks for unleashing the nigger hoard on the entire country

Death to traitors

youtube.com/watch?v=gvjOG5gboFU

Attached: mf1ngaitgsc01.png (2518x1024, 362K)

Nice.

To any southerners here, can I become one of you guys even though I'm from California?

>fight to defend Jews, banks, and big capital
>spend the next 120 years bitching that banks have too much power

Yankees are he ultimate cuckolds. You sold everything you claim to believe for the chance to die 2:1 against Aoutherners but win by attrition.

When you look out of your window and see nothing but niggers, remember that your great granddaddy chose that for you in the War Of Northern Agression.

>because they know they'll just get their asses kicked again.
I could kill an entire state of Yankees personally.
You faggots mostly gave up your guns, no longer grow your own food, can't fix shit, and have a crumbling infrastructure.
Hell, my great uncle with his old self could kill a swarm of Yankees. >Daily reminder that the South had the most Jews, the North committed genocide against the indians after the war, Ulysses expelled the Jews, and Lincoln tried to ship all the slaves back after the war. It was a rich man's war, with Southern aristocrats and Northern industrialists both used their people as cannon fodder.
Literally no of that is true, but thanks for trying.

America died in 1865

>To any southerners here, can I become one of you guys even though I'm from California?
No
Fuck off.

Attached: 1516430550339.png (679x873, 1000K)

I'll be good I promise. The liberals have ruined my home.

>I'll be good I promise. The liberals have ruined my home.
No, fuck off.

>1st Civilwar ended near 154 years ago
>Be 2019
>Still arguing

Attached: 1554665972832.png (495x525, 516K)

>brings niggers here in the first place
>you fuckin up north people aint white

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

Well I'm gonna move there and just tell people I'm from Nevada.

The jews brought niggers here in significantly higher numbers.

Go away yankee kike

Attached: sad dixie.jpg (750x637, 258K)

>Souths call Yankees mutts

Attached: 4601fae15612a021c28444d20591e2ef1455318499_full.jpg (640x736, 65K)

Southerners are so stupid they quote an entire short post while replying.

Try it cunt. I’ll cut your head off so the beaners can play soccer.

Attached: file.png (1200x730, 2M)

I used to care about muh nigger war, now i only care about the race war

Yankees are nigger loving race traitors that are responsible for infesting this continent.

There’s no home left. You seek the Apocalypse it will find you.

Attached: kansan.jpg (582x732, 150K)

Attached: southerners vs yankees.jpg (633x677, 99K)

This. I agree with you fellow southerner. Yankee jerks will get rope when Dixie rises again.

> let me tell you about my georgia howl tour back in '64. me and my bummers had a grand ole time.

Attached: uncleBilly.jpg (199x253, 6K)

That's EXACTLY like calling the Brits traitors for leaving the EU, then being invaded by Germany and the rest of Europe. That's you. That's your side.

Attached: southerners6.png (869x499, 187K)

Both of the sides were bad. It's easier to look at the civil war as the souths last gasp to not get colonized by the north, they failed. Every time leftists bring up Sherman or the civil war they're celebrating colonization

>we shaw did dun fix dem uppity whites in Civil War 2!

Attached: rcnoa1b.gif (1183x1578, 1.01M)

Attached: rcnoa2b.gif (1171x1580, 1.12M)

Praising the loss of southern whites and the freesom of niggers. Imagine being this much of a cuck. You're either a nigger, a yankee, or a fucking retard. Not that there's any difference.

Haha, from my perspective, yankies are southern cucks who can't win a war.

White house campfire best day of my lifr.

"burning the white house" is the canadian "we wuz" because you weren't even a country m8

Attached: rcnoa3b.gif (1180x1582, 1.15M)

>a yankee
this.

Race traitors get the rope.

Wow thanks yankee for ruining the south.

Damn, you got your ass kicked by a country that didn't even exist. That's even more humiliating.

R E D E M P T I O N
E
D
E
M
P
T
I
O
N

Niggers BTFO
y*nkees BTFO
Carpetbaggers BTFO
Scalawags BTFO

Attached: hurrah_for_Hampton.jpg (900x1138, 424K)

Lincoln stopped General Order 11 and Grant apologized for signing it so many times it was considered odd at the time. Grant even went on to name a historic number of Jews to major positions. Also Lincoln's plan was to send willing slaves who wanted to leave to a new colony. He got the idea from the mostly southern American Colonization Society and Lincoln's hero the southerner Henry Clay. His attempts all failed and none of them had to do with the south and he finally gave up on the idea when Fredrick Doughlas and other black leaders made it clear to Lincoln they wanted to stay. Neither the north or south were remotely Jow Forums in ideals.

The South was pretty based

Attached: thompson.jpg (1304x1704, 574K)

Attached: cornerstonespeech.jpg (700x400, 115K)

Thompson was a yank who actually moved south. So it was kinda funny he hated yanks so much. Also while the Confederacy did use his flag they didn't use his interpretation of the flag or any of it's colors or symbols.

>The south
>Flourishing
As a carpet bagger I would say the South is mostly like a aecond world hellhole. My town has more stray dogs than fucking Moscow.

Land is cheap though, and so is labour.

Little Dixie compromises a lot of territory up North. Southern Illinois/Little Egypt, Southern Ohio, and Southern Indiana. A lot of copperheads and Southern sympathies came from there. If you want a radical republican that turned on his own look up James Shepherd Pike. He even wrote a book on the incompetence of the reconstruction. As for the flag they used his ideas for the 2nd National, which he approved.

"We are pleased to learn by dispatch from Richmond that congress has had the good taste to adopt for the flag of the confederacy, the battle flag on a plain white field in lieu of the blue and white bars proposed by the senate. The flag as adopted is precisely the same as that suggested by us a short time since, and is, in our opinion, much more beautiful and appropriate than either the red and white bars or the white field and blue bar as first adopted by the senate"

>>brings niggers here in the first place
Fuck off you filthy kike.

Attached: Jewish slavers.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

I'll wager my IQ against yours any day Yankeecuck.

The south shall rise again.

As someone who has family in the south, I laugh at your cope. Most of the south outside the cities (and even in many of them) are beset by murder, drug abuse, joblessness and extreme poverty. You laugh at our niggers in Detroit, but their behavior is extremely similar to your average southerner. Why? Because the niggers learned from you!

Lmaoing at your rebellion

It's still hilarious how useless and cowardly the Union was in the war until Grant took over.

Yeah that's why Africa is such a peaceful Eden. Laughing at Detroit daily.

Attached: ra85UcpHzg.jpg (640x768, 155K)

>muh Detroit

Couldn't even deny the south is a dump.

Attached: 1554765291886.jpg (579x584, 34K)

Georgia is a fucking country you fucking idiot hence the term "ethnicity" get the fuck out of here with that double digit IQ shit.

Oy vey da Union won, therefore the South is bad! More D&C from yours Jewly.

t. pic related

Attached: average_shermanfag.jpg (1128x582, 331K)

Fact Yall

Confederates are the only Americans the Yankees were invaded by foreigners. A yankee is nothing more than a mutt with a mix of German Irish and Italian blood.

Attached: QBMY2750.png (1280x720, 193K)

t.chapter out

Attached: 1554737702777.png (595x447, 72K)

Andrew Johnson is one of our worst presidents because he helped blunt Reconstruction. The entire Southern government needed to be ripped apartment, Confederate generals and politicians tried as war criminals, and federal courts needed to remain in effect until the South could demonstrate it was capable of running a fair judiciary. The South got their electors and senators back way too quickly.

Bump

The South shall rise again...
... In the Pacific Northwest.