ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: mulattomasterrace.png (440x640, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6861781/European-parliament-passes-resolution-calling-reparations-crimes-against-Africa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn, i guess the pendulum is still swinging toward complete insanity and destruction of their/our culture.

I'm predicting that politicians are going to start "disappearing" soon. In minecraft.

You may not like it, but this is the future you chose.

Attached: Post_Disaster_Earth_Map.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

That map isn't quite right. The central US, from ND to LA, will be part of the White ethnostate.

For the Jew, the goy is similar to a donkey, according to the Talmud. He is a mere livestock, supporting the Jew in his plan to accumulate his wealth.

The Jews see that the need for cattle is coming to an end. Rather than having to rely on a more or less intelligent, biological servant, his wealth will be created by machines.

There is simply no need anymore for the Jew to cultivate the white breed. Instead, he can now replace them with a even more easily controllable breed

POSSEIDON NEEDS TO SINK THE EUROPEAN CONTINENT IN THE OCEAN TO ESCAPE THIS NIGGETRY
Or at least the possed countries with alot of niggers in them and other degenerates, the rest that are majority white can stay on the islands left out of europe and throw the rest of invaders in the ocean.

Louisiana? That's part of the black belt, user

>
God damn, that is bleak.

Attached: 52595876_1281001105387547_6629882019717316608_n.jpg (720x528, 41K)

Yay, more sandwiches for Africa and more African babies who will be born cause we are feeding a place that cant sustain itself without liberty sandwiches, thus increasing and prolonging their suffering. Far out EU, stay classy.

>Afro-Europeans

I just don't understand. What is the end goal of this? To push a war between Europe and Africa? To cause a genocide one way or the other? To get revenge on Euros for WW2 or to make Afros suffer like the jews did back then? Will Euros be quilted forever if they last out at Africa? Or will Europe become Africa? What is the purpose?

Getting rid of a parasite.

Jews are sour butthurt so they want to shit on the europeans. Also self hating europeans shits that cannot appreciate their heritage and are being virtous signaling extreme autists. Imagine if they were liking the nazi's , it would probably be literaly another shoah since they are so autistic with their ego's to go to some extremes with some of their actions just to shine and get good points

In what way are the people living in Europe responsible for Africa's current shortcomings?

purpose is to cause mass death then to ruin what's left of Europeans through miscegenation, when our unique gene expression is destroyed, there will be no one to oppose them, the planet and all life on it will be there's and there will be no one smart enough to understand how or why.

France and Belgium are so fucked lol.
UK dodged the bullet.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6861781/European-parliament-passes-resolution-calling-reparations-crimes-against-Africa.html

IT*S REAL WTF. I CAN'T HANDLE LIVING IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE

>Afro-Europeans

LOL no such fucking thing!

>Ordered to declassify colonial archives
That sounds interesting

oh fuck off

can someone start the war already, i'm not sacrificing myself,ill start shooting when it properly starts.

>in minecraft.

Why doesn't someone do something?
Why doesn't someone do something?
Why don't I do something?

WE NEED A HOLOCAUST OF DISHONEST POLITICIANS. IN MINECRAFT.

Did anyone think to ask for evidence to support the claim that Africans are equal to Europeans in the first place? Or do we not need evidence to support our assumptions in 2019?

I hate africans. I want to see an african genocide.

it's a retarded desperate move to try and bribe Afrcan states who are actively being bribed by China at the moment. The EU still thinks it needs to compete with other global powers and they see Africa as an excellent source of cheap labor and resources.

Isn't Europe letting Africans colonize their continent reparations enough?

Shit man at least the European powers left Africa in time leaving Africans to plot their futures. The Africans in Europe on the other hand have no intention of leaving Europe eventually overwhelming the indigenous whites and extinguishing their presence there FOREVER!

Fucking white virtue signalling is the death of whites.

Which one?

I find it hard to believe egos are enough to create exactly the kind of situation that slides into civil war and worse These people must be smarter than that. It's not like they can point to that one, shining example of multiculturalism that worked and didn't collapse in on itself. It's going to get so imbalanced, with Europe doing all this for Africans. Are they trying to make them be more like Europeans, maybe?

Pls no blackpill.

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

I am okay with this.

Attached: 1537972185890.png (382x379, 24K)

The EU is only bringing about their end faster and faster. From the hans of their enemies, or their own, the unified Europe will fall at this rate.

>with cooperation with Gjallahorn
Had a feeling they were kikes

Lol yurocucks

>tfw Swedistani living way up north
>tfw cucked Stockholmites are now inviting back ISIS warriors at the behest of Brussel
>tfw they're going to live in my fucking town

What does a man do in times like these?

Attached: 1516132124001.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

most of the leftists got a God complex about themselves.

Americans have already apologized for slavery over and over dude, and now we are doing something similar.

I'm leaving the country. What is happening here is absolutely ridiculous and it's only goiung to get worse.

Where you going Nordbro? I would recommend Alaska.

Can't keep running fren, make your stand it's your home land.

>afro-europeans
oh no nonono

We never gave them reperations

Want to know why?
The european african union.

The eu is in a race to beat china to the punch, the eu wants african resources and the eu wants to rule everything.

Step 1 equalise the rights of europeans and africans
step 2 replace the valuta
step 3 open the borders
step 4 insert own politicians in african governments
step 5 become the number 1 world power

it will never work

We gave them half a million good men, faggot

Finland. I'm mostly Finnish and future seems brighter over there. If Swedes ever decide to kick out the invaders I'll come back.

The article talked about fighting structural racism so I guess this will lead to affirmitive action and gibs all over Europe.

gib me dat reparations white boy

>in Minecraft

Ha we only have to give money to the noble injuns.
You have to give money to niggers.

Attached: NO.jpg (738x492, 27K)

Noble as always russia.

And by come back I mean fight against the invaders with them.

I'd love to see Belgium and France archives declassified

How is he supposed to make a stand? With what army? with what guns? Most white swedes are absolutely fucking bluepilled and suicidal, you underestimate how neutered the average swedish male is. I completely understand if nationalists just pack their bags and leave. You cant save something that doesn't want to be saved.
>t. have swedish friends

>UnNoble
Print a gun with your printer.

HONK HONK

Okay. He prints a gun. He shoots a bunch of ISIS fighters in his town. Now he goes to jail for life, his actions are condemned by everyone,swedish politicians put on veils and broadcast the muslim call to prayer nationwide. Swedes nod along and agree that this is a good thing, and life goes on.
Now what?
Now what?

wait until they show documentation of the nigger shenanigans (cannibalism, genocide of tribes etc.) and how fast this will be "classified" again.

Break out you live in hungary it's like a third world like columbia. The jails are probably falling apart. Just go live in the jungle or what your country has in equivalence or the sewers.

>Melbourne is still on the map
Who fucked up when they dropped that nuke?

>Fucking newfags don't get it
Two! Nothing wrong with me!

Attached: 1548346019490.jpg (671x620, 88K)

Welcome. A lot is depending on the coming election, we can get easily as fucked as sweden, so choose carefully

>Resolution
>EU Parliarment

Thank god, it's worth nothing

>Afro-Europeans

I really hate the the way EU has become synonymous with European, i.e you're not Euopean if you're not EU or you're anti-European if you're anti-EU

pretty much. the real red pill is that we're being replaced by machines, not third worlders. the third worlders are just to breed us out. they wouldn't want to start another war to kill us all, there wouldn't be any Whites left to repair their infrastructure that they've built up.

I think Sweden's only chance is for some kind of mass casualty event to break down social order enough to make people go extremely K selected and splinter along racial and religious lines (and political when things stabilize a little after).
Man made event will probably not occur (the only acts of terrorism that happen are allowed to happen, everyone and everything is under constant surveillance, all the crime and terrorism that exists exists by design for very specific reasons), a natural occurrence is much more likely (IMHO only a pandemic would be likely enough to happen to even think about).

Otherwise, I think Sweden has died genetically and culturally.

It would be pretty neat if a flash pandemic occurred and everything went to shit, all the corrupt politicians left, the cucks and gib-wanting-invaders would die and only Patriot prepers would survive.Then before the UN and NATO tried to intervene in order take control again so they could re-install some treasonous NWO-Globalist puppets at the helm of government again, the US would cut all its funding and the declass regarding the coup against Trump would implicate the highest levels of the globalist cabal, thus destroying UN and NATO capacity to re-install said puppets.

A man can dream.

Attached: Akira.jpg (2560x1600, 1.23M)

This is to make the point that past a certain point, the only way to fix something is a huge amount of destruction.

Like a human organism nearly killing itself with a high temperature fever in order to kill the hostile pathogens, only an extremely destructive event will allow the true Sweden to rise up again. Destruction is unavoidable, the question is if its sudden enough to allow true Sweden to raise again from its ashes, or if its going to be the slow burn kind that will take it beyond the point of no return to its final plunge past the event horizon.

Attached: Nothingness.jpg (600x450, 42K)