Deutschland

New Rammstein video, have you seen it?
What does Jow Forums think?

youtu.be/NeQM1c-XCDc

Attached: deutschland.png (1178x769, 754K)

you're a week late, retarded slavnigger
get out

you're a week late, it has already been discussed to death

kys

Jow Forums did a 400 page exegesis of the more than 300 images contained in that 9 minute epic. Sorry you missed it.

Attached: germans.jpg (571x321, 18K)

gosh that's an ugly nigger. they could have chosen a better looking one at least.

Based as fuck. It shows that modern germans are nothing but mutts and that Germany is dying.

Haven't watched it, but since it's Rammstein, I assume it has the usual "Germans evil!"/"Verrecke Deutschland" sentiment?

aw fuck, I'd wanna see that, too bad I wasnt here

calm down you neutral little bitch, it's not my fault your country is the history's cuck

She is beautiful and the video is perfect. Fuck germans!

>What does Jow Forums think?
We think nigger lovers should die.

Attached: 20190402_222125.jpg (352x784, 150K)

it's not my fault that I'm rich enough to buy your whole fucking family even though I'm only middle class
stay mad and bath in your cows shit, subhuman

Attached: WE.png (760x740, 153K)

>year of our Lord 2019
>nazis are super duper edgy and controversial
top kek

>im so rich
so what? money can't buy you any sense of national history, pride or honour, you're still pussies National Edition, no one cares, ever cared or will ever care about you or your rich family, you're just a banking institution for actual europeans

The song is awesome
You can gas Jews to the song

It's as weird as seeing an emo nigger.

DW boiled it down to about 2 seconds of jew role playing. Go with their interpretation, friend.

that's a weird way to spell "Über-jew". we even outjew the jews... you only fear them

Überjude?

Jawohl, mein britischer Freund

Attached: 1522433435109.jpg (1200x659, 515K)

mein deutsch ist ser schlecht. jawohl = ja???

It made Jow Forumstards seethe and that means it's brilliant.
Also, DDR is the best Germany.

Rammstein always were leftist and pro-degradation. I was thinking that only Russians listen to them though.

Dann lass mich dir helfen, Freund:
Es heisst: "Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht."
"Jawohl" ist eine kräftige Form von "Ja".

why is this black women a totenkopf SS, she's a fucking unterfrau

No idea, it's the one thing I couldn't really make sense of. But the song is clearly Anti-German.
It depicts the "muh 6 gorillion" scenes, and then says the line
>Germany, your love is curse and blessing
>Germany, my love I cannot give you
The song is basically about hating Germany. As to be expected from those Antifa commies larping as an "edgy" band.

Jawohl, Herr suise

Basically it is "yes sir"

danke feur sihrer hilfe freund. ich habe der h in sehr vergessen. ich muss besser sein.

ha ha got em good job meme flag nice!

"Danke für Ihre Hilfe, Freund. Ich habe das "H" in "sehr" vergessen. Ich muss besser werden."
you're doing quite fine, user. german is rather hard to learn for english speaking people - especially because you guys have no case/gender-specific articles, etc.

hi user

your country is very based and nice. Have a nice day

I was to the country-side of Bohemia before. Landscapes charged with history - really enjoyed myself there.

DU
DU HAST
DU HAST MICH

cheers man. i actually knew how to use some of the nominative case from studying West Saxon, other than that your language is much harder than i thought. i still cant pronounce r very good though either. thanks for the help.

Interesting stuff, never discussed here.

Cant wait to see 100000 white germans singing deutschland uber allen during the live tour.

Attached: jew patrol shuts it down.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

What am I looking at here

>cant pronounce r very good
you seem like a guy for whom pronunciation is secondary, since you have that intellectual kind of approach.
it always comes down to the question "what we really want, when we learn new languages".
some might say: communication with foreigners.
To me languages are always a way of orienting oneself in the world. language is a huge part through what we "experience" what is around us. thus, learning new languages is a way of expanding that approach of cognition.
for example: knowing how the romans used their ablative-case to express instrumentalization, can shine a light on how you yourself are able to detect how you use certain phrases to express "usage", etc.

cheers too, user

BASED AND DEUTSCHPILLED UBER ALLES!!!

The goyim know, they're headed to shut it down.

shiet man wez da real europeans

Attached: shietmang.png (1179x720, 939K)

My questions is when is the fucking movie... Idc if it's sjw bullshit and anti far right it's still bad ass can't help but love the history of germany

again man thanks for the help.

They got a lock on goyim who still have foreskins intact.

They were transporting an emergency supply of foreskins to Ruth Bader Ginsburg following her latest stroke.

>has AnCap flag
>Says DDR was best country

You fucking nigger don’t deserve to use that flag, go back to Walmart and worke ur fucking ass of until you die.
Pd: BDR was 1000 times better

Isn't basically just a medly of their previous stuff? Heard lines from keine lust, sonne, ohne dich, du hast, and mein tal. Are these east german commie-lovers too lazy to write new shit?

So do we like Rammstein or not? I can't be bothered to watch and analyze this shit, cause I'm about to go to sleep. I feel like they were going with the flow lately (meaning left) tho.

I wouldn't doubt you are telling the truth, Jow Forums are some of the most autistic people there are. Mind sharing this 400 page essay?

>some of the most autistic people there are
you haven't looked too deep into chan-culture then, newfag

Penny had been dropped somewhere and they got info where.

Jow Forums is by far the most normie board, because it is the most well-known in mainstream culture

OP is pic related.
the video is fucking stupid and an eloquent way to fence sit, its showing nothing new or shocking.
Sagepilled

Attached: 1547721077667.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)