Anyone else with this problem?

Did I lose all of my sensitivity because I am circumcised?
Did the years of friction and dryness due to a lack of protection and cover a foreskin would provide made me numb to any good feeling I am supposed to feel?
Currently walking around without my improvised bandage would be very uncomfortable to the head of the penis
All I feel on on my glans is a mild scratching burning sensation if I masturbate and I don't masturbate frequently
and realizing my parents did this to me, mutilated me as a baby against my will really hurts the most
what do

Attached: why.png (747x871, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/face-body/the-bizarre-facial-sandra-bullock-swears-by/news-story/fe1fd6024c1dcf52c6dd7197241c9d1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You must be susceptible to brain washing. Humans have been doing that shit since before there were humans.

>susc
Can my psychological state of mind affect me physically to this extent? Walking in regular clothes for a day without any cover makes it extremely red and cracked looking, painful as fuck

Idk. Others seem to get along. Im cut but have been putting the turtle in the shell since i was little. There are all kinds.

I'd say it's pretty unlikely that you lost ALL sensitivity from your circumcision.

Have you ever masturbated to orgasm? If so, congrats, you still have sensitivity down there despite being circumcised.

Now, this is not to say that you don't have reduced sensitivity, as a large portion of nerve endings are located in the foreskin.

But honestly OP I think you're fine, don't get too bent out of shape about it, and besides there's no point in being hung up on it because there's really nothing you can do about it. Just learn how to make yourself cum good and love your wanker.

also simply questioning the ethics and consequences of circumcision does not make one "brainwashed." In fact it may make you more of a free thinker since you're actually questioning the status quo and not eating up everything as it is given to you.

I don't have a shell for my turtle, I am tightly circumcised, no escape

Additionally, your claim about them doing it since "before there were humans" (wtf?) is patently false. It began well into recorded history, and it is highly unlikely that any hominid before homo sapiens practiced circumcision.

Call your parents the fake jews that they are for your circumcision. (unless you are actually jewish, then you were born into crazy to begin with.)
Also protest Kellog's products for as long as you live, they're responsible for feeding your family the shitty 'hur Circumcision will make him have a healthier sex life away from masturbation' propaganda. Circumcision was only for the family of Abraham to get into heaven, not for god damned everyone.

Let me be more accurate, only the absolute bottom part of the head of the penis can feel anything, because it is not exposed when I am unerect, the other 92% of the glans are just gone

>male genital mutilation good, female genital mutilation bad

Attached: 1558837134293.png (586x578, 37K)

Sadly I was born into this baby dick mutilating sucking cult

>it may make you more of a free thinker
I freely admit this is the other side of the coin. It isn't much of a handicap though. The status quo is the opposite here and in the media. It is welcome dynamic quality. There is evidence for early civilization. It cannot be traced back to origin.

You could compare male circumcision to removing the clitoral hood, making the clit dry sad and miserable exposing it to friction with fabric and making it lose its sensitivity, and even this comparison isn't accurate because women can achieve orgasm in other ways, males not really

I think you can make one. Can't you pretty much shove it in there? Don't stretch at first if you don't have enough. Compress dick into body cavity and there will be some skin to start with. Bandage it thus.

I appreciate your humility. But all I'm trying to say is that circumcision is believed to have originated for religious reasons, and religion was not practiced much before homo sapiens sapiens. There were primitive neolithic religions, but none that would account for circumcision as we know it today besides religions anywhere from 2000 BCE to the abrahamic faiths.

Well now you are doomed to potentially be isolated for your educated opinion. Grieve now for however you choose to take that.

Must be something else than the circumcision, since others are doin' just fine.

No I tried it, holding it in is painful, crushes the inside of my dick

That wasn't me. But that's who you got. Your scarecrow went too far. I'm not condoning anything or not.

Moisturize more( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Here's the thing, others aren't doing that good, I've seen people that were circumcised as adults say they've estimated that they lost 50% to 75% of their sensitivity, maybe I am just more prone and sensitive to this problem, other circumcised men don't have it as bad but it's still pretty bad

There is more to know than what you do. This shit predates the jew. Kellog was a bit of a revival that is way overblown.

I've unironically considered suicide in the hopes that I will be reincarnated with a foreskin

Do you trim? Would that help? Boxers or briefs? I don't care really but change something if It bugs you. Can't be buthurt about it.

Why would trimming help?
I've tried boxers and briefs tight and loose, no change, I just bandage my penis, it doesn't really help with sensitivity but it stopped the pain when I am walking so it can't be bad

Not in america, jews brought it over to us as soon as we had mental assylums with test subjects. Boom. "Circumcision makes men clean, better than soap." (fucking stupid) It was considered explicitly jewish and preformed inside the church by the priests, before then. Now doctors will do it as a curtesy as soon as they're breathing, and you have to write it on their diapers of your unconsent.

what pisses me off is the person who is being circumcised has no choice in it, like it's a life and death urgent medical situation that needs to be treated immediately

It's so the madlads with a phd can cut your baby preemptively so they don't feel so bad about their own penile mutilation.

why even live

nah in many cases it's literally so they can sell the baby's foreskin for women's beauty treatments.
>news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/face-body/the-bizarre-facial-sandra-bullock-swears-by/news-story/fe1fd6024c1dcf52c6dd7197241c9d1c

we truly live in a clown world

god i'm so glad my parents didn't clip me

I wish I had your parents, I hate mine.

Attached: w h y .jpg (691x653, 88K)

>dad got snipped
>didn't snip me
based dad

What exactly is it with this site's obsession with foreskin? I have never met a single human being irl who gives a fuck either way.

>yo bro why do you care if your foreskin got sliced off at birth without your consent just switch your brain off lmao!

If you would've experienced what I experienced you wouldn't be surprised with what is it with us and with our obsession

Oh yeah, rich people are crazy for experimental procedures. Big Fat Targets on their heads that they'd rather spend buku bucks on the next drug/diet/surgery and pretend to pioneer that shit than actually going to therapy/reading self help books/studying psychology casually.
Just be Bowie/Johnny Depp/Greta Garbo if you don't want help.

I can't say you're inaccurate but you are incomplete. The Torah is included in the bible. All kinds of religions pick and choose. There are also African tribal rituals so, it wasn't non existent in America and America isn't the only place. It has been popularized here and and the switch to medical was kinda after people quit getting teeth pulled at the barber shop. Kellog was an Adventist. And had crazy medical ideas like everyone at the time when they were practicing on stolen bodies and stillborns. I support your opposition but easy on the misinformation.

The torah being included in the bible doesn't specify that "Christians" are "Followers of Christ" and thusly absolved of old testament through jesus' crucification. The irony is that the bastardization of our new "American Christianity" is just clinging to some selective old testament in pure retard fear. And yeah, voodoo was popular to the ethnicities wishing they had an identity after theirs was stolen.

Well, "not one jot nor tittle will change from the law and all that" paraphrasing your Jesus. But this gets too close to religious conversation. I guess you will break the rules. Steering away. There must be money in it. Cutting is being pushed in Africa for AIDS prevention and the Zulu resist because medical way differs in detail from their ancient ways. I would think it most beneficial to move the minds of parents to allow children to decide as adults without accusing them of child abuse. Child care and/or religion is a parents responsibility. The state takes inches before miles. Keep up the good work though. Modern people are making the advancement to a better future. Just pumping the brakes on the disrespect. That ends with hatred and misunderstanding. Don't think we need to start a war over it. That's happened plenty already.

That's just a fancy passage for "suffer if you want to, because you don't have to, and I've taught you how, but it's ok if you like that. #mykinkisntyourkink"
Jesus' "do what you want" was quite literally all inclusive. Child Health is a Parental Responsibility. Religion is Religion's Responsibility. If you can't preach to a progressive idea, you're a failure. And all the moral blackening and whitening in between.

I have no need for religion. Dude is too concerned about this anyhow. Honest question. I have no interest in the fight. How is cutting some dick off worse than abortion? I find it amusing that the same kinda people are for one and against the other.

Can you like save that for later conversation, I tried typing but I'm pretty exhausted from normie life atm and my vision is blurring. I'll get it together, but there is a difference since "it's not life until it breathes". Then dick cutting is mostly cosmetic harming of life.

It was fun.

Yes.

My sister snipped her son when he was born.

I sit in silent rage and guilt that I assumed she wouldn't do something so retarded. I should have tried to warn her when she was pregnant but I didn't want to put my nose in things.

Sounds like some sort of skin infection/other issue.

Get it looked st by a doctor just to be safe. They might send you to a dermatologist.

The faggot mutilated dad probably would have overruled you anyway, unfortunately. Poor kid, it's amazing that we still allow boys to be tortured like that.

No.

Old man here, circumcised as infant, and have had a rich, full and pleasure-filled sex life

Nay, Jesus explicitly said that the circumcision is of the soul not the flesh.

Pretty sure that was Paul. Making this a religious argument is the wrong way to go about it.
>do what you want
Sounds more like Aleister Crowley