/takes your job

>/takes your job

Attached: robotfail.webm (720x404, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbL_3le40qc
youtube.com/watch?v=xQhCtnd-jgk
youtube.com/watch?v=a3GFjKo1FPM
youtube.com/watch?v=5_8HpaHlzyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=CbL_3le40qc

My job sucks anyway

it can have my job

Billionaire globalist here. Thanks for the tax cuts retards. We're going to automate all your jobs.

Attached: wall street tax cuts.jpg (1255x801, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xQhCtnd-jgk

oh fuck

Skynet imminent

So, robots are retarded niggers?

Who will have money to buy your shit?

good, now i can charge that fat slob you call your wife for all the dicking you cant deliver

What will cost more: A slow as fuck expensive robot or a bunch of Mexicans?

she looked so nervous on her first day :3

who gives a fuck, i have tremendous wealth, power and resources. you have nothing. i don't have to sell anything ever again and neither do any of my fellow billionaire globalists who you exist to serve

>another day of pol mistaking robots for automation

>who gives a fuck, i have tremendous wealth, power and resources. you have nothing.
Wrong. I have the will to power. I will slaughter you and your family and anyone else necessary to get to the top.

>literally takes your job while boomers laugh at da funny robot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

you can't touch me. my private security will castrate and torture you and rape your family in front of you

heh heh stupid robbit

Attached: 104610626--sites-default-files-images-104609106-chuck.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 270K)

Can't wait to see these looking for jobs outside my local Home Depot.

I'll get a job at your dry cleaners and douse your suits in white phosphorous.

The robot doesn't sleep, doesn't get sick, doesn't suffer from temperature or weather extremes, and doesn't get deported.

Nah, these you'll pick up inside from the equipment rental desk.

I wear suits once then throw them out. That's how rich I am.

I'll hack the robot and reprogram it to castrate you.

You wish nigger. I'll get a job at any number of the services you do use and fucking kill you.

You're already a dead man.

A can of spraypaint to its optics should handle that issue.

What a fucking retard, I woukd knock that stupid thing out

Attached: 1553890178044.jpg (520x397, 28K)

Come at me nigger

>robots being useful when handling anything messy and organic.
Yeah. For maybe a week. Then the steam cleaning destroys the robot or the organic matter caking into the robot or the food poisoning.

I dont need spraypaint, I'll just dress up like a nigger and it'll never see me.

When they can no longer play the game or who is the biggest wallet they will commit suicide. Money means nothing to them. Only dick measuring.

Ama have me one of those when they get released since we cant domesticate negros into mowing lawns and shit anymore

Its a damn shame if you think about. We made such progress. Look how beefy they became. Could drag loggs an entire day without getting tierd

That's as dumb as a human welding while naked. You put cleanable covers over them if they're going to be in a dirty environment
>youtube.com/watch?v=a3GFjKo1FPM

>Mexicans
>getting deported
>from the US
??

>doesnt suffer from weather extremes
>gets rained on
>short circuits

Wrong your wealth is probably 90% stocks and bonds. When revenues tank so does your net worth.

Look
*cut*
at
*cut*
how
*cut*
good
*cut*
this
*cut*
robot
*cut*
is!

So this is power of AI. Fucking maggot with no self awerness. Truly makes you think.

Jesus Christmas i hope not. I have literally no where to go.

Attached: 20190222_100156.jpg (2560x1440, 944K)

>all that machinery
>all those moving parts
>all those engineers
>all the skilled semi engineers to clean the covers without damaging the machines
>all the fuck ups that result in machines damaging each other and fucking things up

We will have unemployment as a result of robotics the same time we get fusion power and flying cars. Exactly 20 years from this post.

Who cares? We will have UBI

You retards are so brain dead, you don't know that we elites sell our stocks all the time.

>I wont smash everything until I'm paid to just sit at home while the robot goyim slave.

You'll have jungle nigger communism

I'm going to own all services.

Still better than most niggers.

Attached: HK-47 Meat Bag.png (569x352, 468K)

keep dreaming

Don't worry user. We will join the Resistance that will replace those who want to replace us.

You can service my dick

>tfw no minority RWDS....

Attached: 1554755903950.jpg (535x627, 64K)

They won't hire you

Kek. Yes they will. I will poison you and you'll be choking on your own vomit and there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it.

Im an architectural engineer, no robot will ever come close. Nor poo or chink. Feels good.

Can't we just set off some huge EMPs and disable these motherfuckers?

>A.I. and automatons need hundreds of years to develop, before they are capable enough to even change a tire...

Attached: 1495256042000.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

Attached: footy.gif (248x267, 1.76M)

Good enough auto-check programs may undercut the value of Professional Engineer certifications. I, for one, welcome the ongoing expansion of generative design software (and similar CAD/CAM improvements).

Where are the women?

Would still hire over a minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_8HpaHlzyE

My job is programming robots faggot

Attached: 1553036153502.png (402x383, 11K)

Back in the 'war zone' of course.

>work is going to become a thing of the past

cant wait, eventually we will be able to make machines that can make new movies, art, and tech for us, and we wont need to wage slave

That thing is drunk as shit

He probably thinks that there will be people to protect him.

My job is to make robot program themselves.

>fits on the tip of a fucking needle anno 2019
>wait 20 years OP

Attached: img_0364.jpg (640x550, 90K)

Enjoy unemployment in 20 years.

Attached: wagiecagie.jpg (1024x819, 140K)

>hacks your mainframe
>disables all roboids
heh nothin personnel

Attached: 1504172832486.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Still better workers than Blegs

Good luck!

Attached: 1553530512767.jpg (503x478, 73K)

I'll be retired, thanks!

Attached: 1553297801268.jpg (600x540, 51K)

That dumb analogy. Computer still perform one task but more efficient. They aren't more sophisticated. Still perform true-false/ 01 logic. Retarded trash but faster.

Attached: postmodern performance art.png (842x788, 927K)

Find Niggdo..

Protip: He's black.

It's not a dumb analogy. It tells us everything about development. In 20 years time, AI will be smarter than humans, and robots will be more "able-bodied" than us.

>jobs like this are near and dear to my heart

so he fucking put all cooks out of work just to fulfill his narcissistic desire of having le cool burger robot 2000? fuck this cocksucker

t. chef

I literally design these programs for a living

No, but pic related will save you.

Attached: 1554427957141.jpg (1024x679, 240K)

Designing your own demise. How beautiful.

You suck at your job faggot.

I’m designing other people’s demise. I’ll be able to continue to upgrade these.

Top fucking kek.
>my job is to make incels fuck themselves.

Thats pretty cool, but what will happen to the largest base of the pyramid? Will the government slowly poison them? Will they accept UBI bribes? Will they revolt?

people dont like reading instructions for coffee makers and blenders and other shit what makes yuou think they'd want to learn to use this shit

My retirement plan is to kill Jews and steal their shekels.

Wtf, not Ben Garrison?

Attached: 1554678329834.jpg (1024x504, 41K)

way ahead of you user

Attached: 1483944921972.jpg (770x1024, 140K)

Just picturing 20 Jow Forumsommandos volley firing nuggets at a substation is hilarious.

Especially since they can't even meet up without unknowingly eating one anothers cum via brownies.

Kek, soon these fuckers will be upgrading themselves - and render you a useless lump of meat.

This is how the machines rise up

we are always here for you break room bro

It looks like the government is about to declare race war in the US so I'll catch up soon.

These warehouses are literally nothing but shitskins except for management (which are all white). They’ll take whatever gibs are given to them. Pic related is how they’re told they’re out of a job.

Attached: 1DB46FF9-D167-43AE-801A-A78E4D6F1051.jpg (750x1000, 168K)

Nah nigger, it only takes one man to take out a substation. The 20 hillbillies are independent sleeper cells all working on their own.

good thing my job cannot feasibly be automated in the near future

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Omg not you retard again