ISRAEL ELECTION GENERAL - /IEG/ - KING BIBI THE UNDEFEATED EDITION

WAKE UP GOYS, TIME FOR BASEDRAEL ELECTION.

>How does it work?
Israel has 120 seats in its parliament. None of the 10+ parties will get enough seats for a majority, so coalition building is the name of the game.

>Who are the main players?
Right-Wing Prime Minister "Bibi" Netanyahu and Center-to-Center-left "Blue and White" alliance are each expected to get around 30 seats, and will build coalitions from there.

REAL TIME RESULTS
votes21.bechirot.gov.il/

FUCK ALL MUDSHITS
FUCK ALL CHRISTCÜCKS
FUCK ALL LEFTISTS
FUCK ALL DIRTY GOY ANIMALS

MIGA

Attached: Netanyahu.jpg (1000x552, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orde_Wingate#Palestine_and_the_Special_Night_Squads
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-why-interfaith-marriage-is-on-the-rise-1.5250507
youtu.be/MY08-JuClb4
archive.is/HpSED
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: follow the money stupid.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)

so did Bibi win?

Fuck Israel.

Attached: 902A7B11-CFAE-426C-ABDD-657B9CB62323.jpg (1024x683, 154K)

Best line on Israeli political comedy show, Gav HaUmah, explaining why pro-marijuana legalization Moshe Feiglin seems to have significantly underperformed final polls and may not make it into the Knesset:

"His voters thought the election was tomorrow."

Probably but we'll have to see the votes tomorrow. One thing is certain, the next coalition he makes will not be strong enough to pass his immunity laws.

This just makes Trump, The Republican party and most of your right-wing/conservatives look even dumber. Keep posting stuff like this, I enjoy a good laugh.

Do you not understand how parliaments work?

>
>209431890
TICC TOCCCC
TICCC TOOOOOOOC
NIGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEERZ

Attached: ISRTheyKnow.png (1264x934, 1.48M)

Yes
Even if bluewhite have the guts to make a government with the arabs and by some miracle a right wing party joins them, gantz will get assassinated. We have leftists, sure, but when shtf we take care of them.

TIC TOOOOOOOOC

Attached: arije.webm (956x488, 2.92M)

Attached: FB_IMG_1549932006885.jpg (720x834, 28K)

TTTTTTTIC TOOOOOOOOOOC

Attached: nIs.gif (640x350, 547K)

Attached: honk_benny.jpg (1000x552, 184K)

why are all jews such vile subhuman innocent baby killing creatures?

Attached: 1551852651529.png (545x409, 236K)

I reckon gantz can make a center with left and right coalition if Bennet and Liberman both get in. They probably taste the blood in the water for bibi. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow morning blue white pushes for publishing the evidence for bibi's trials, which will weaken the resolve people have to back him.

THIS IS MUZZIES SHITSKINS BREAD NOW
JUST LIKE HOW """""""ISRAEL""""" WILL BE IN 10-20 YEARS

Attached: isranow.jpg (400x400, 120K)

TIIIIIIIIIC TOOOOOOOOOOOC

Attached: hezbollah.jpg (3112x2188, 1.26M)

all do all jewish women love black and Arab men?

Attached: 1531813330555.jpg (604x453, 38K)

Yawn. We've been "doomed" for every year of our existence and yet here we are. Come up with some new material.

Well I don't know about that. Maybe. It's a long shot. What I do know is, if they do it, that will be their last time in the govt.

Lmao no.

Lieberman doesn't do anything he just help form governments. Bennett won't join Gantz but Feiglin will.

why are all jews child murdering animals?

Attached: 1548224510771.jpg (599x582, 38K)

It really depends on the cases. If bibi is in prison then everything becomes completely unpredictable.

enjoy your liberal rullers

kike

why are all muslims such vile subhuman pedo inbred creatures?

Attached: Muhamamd-and-Aisha.jpg (589x480, 60K)

>muh muslims

amerimutt sandnigger detected

Attached: pol in 1 image.jpg (564x752, 161K)

look at this dude look at the top of his head OH NONONONONONONONONONONONO

why did you have to make it illegal if jewish women weren't craving black and arab men?

exactly you're proof that ALL jews are child killing animals

You Americans have murdered more children than we could even dream of. Don't get all high and mighty with me. At least we fight to protect our country.

KEKEKE
the delusioned kike strikes again .
dude you've been arab cockroaches for centuries so 70 years is the anomaly that will disappear soon .

we saved your """race""" once and now we will end you.
your women will stay at raise our iq with matrix like factories.
not exactly matrix like as their will be a lot of rape going on KKKEK

Attached: azm.jpg (720x487, 81K)

When will the Holocaust finally be real?

Fingerbang bang you every night

It's not illegal though what are you talking about?

thats great PR for the jew. spread this every college campus

I'm pure European, you certainly remember us :) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)

Again!!! LoL HAHAHA!!!

Attached: 017700314.jpg (1057x1505, 1.16M)

well I agree, I'm not American. But they have mostly killed children because of jewish control. you yourself admitted it here

Moshe what??? You do know we fight to protect your country right? You could be at least a little grateful. Is this the Jewish duplicity showing through again?

because they're Abrahamics like your "people"

Well, maybe I'm being stupid but I think many people can see that bibi's days are numbered. Everyone is clinging to him and talking about the French law so that they have 4 years in the government. I can see a coup being made here, dumping bibi so a power vacuum is made. A vacuum that everyone benefits from.

(((LAHVA))).
your women do crave our dicks dont even lie about it

Vietnam was to protect Israel?

If Bibi goes to prison, and there's several months before that's even a possibility, he will get replaced by another likkudnik.

Enjoy your slow death kike.

Attached: Palestine Judaisation failing.png (740x750, 429K)

it is illegal in Israel and you rage over the fact the diaspora jewish women race mix at a 50% rate

Hahahahahahahahhahahhahahha
>our country
Hahahahahahahahha

Attached: OMAR.jpg (1066x1200, 142K)

I can't wait until Islam and Judaism are eradicated from he face if he earth

Is this real?

Attached: screencap.png (1019x587, 63K)

I'm in fear for my life because as we all know jews are lunatics who would kill me over even the slightest criticism.

i just have one question.
will netanyahu stay in power? He's a "based" jew if that's even possible. At least compared to American and European Jews.

What's the difference between religious Jews and haredim?
and why do Haredim have 2 parties? How different are sephardic and ashkenazi haredim politically speaking?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (600x640, 33K)

>How does it work?
you step into the shower and enjoy the ZyklonB

stop responding to the mudshit spammer, he's a retarded monkey using shit b8

Attached: gaza_dead_terrorist_in_sand_460.jpg (460x254, 31K)

You forget that gooks aren't human. Is it murder if you step on an insect and kill it?

Lahava is not a legal organization, it's basically a mob, what are you talking about? They have no bearing on anything. I know next to no interracial couples and even the most liberal jews I know wouldn't so much as want to have Arabic neighbors.
It is absolutely not illegal and you're full of shit. Why don't you find me the laws that say it's illegal, or else why don't you suck my ass faggot

The only good Jew is a dead one. I'll pray to God that the next mass shooter will take his anger out on a full synagogue.

>came to le desert with only retards in it
>build stuff
>culture
>arabs whine they cant rape and murder
>go shoah 2 on jews
>FAIL
>cry to this day
Hahaha

Who is our guy? which will name the jews?

lmao and I thought you filthy rats were supposed to be smart?!

More human then Arabs. They don't rape kids because they are khaffir

>Thinking that Islam will do anything other than grow
Stay butthurt Elton.

Attached: Religion growth.jpg (431x639, 35K)

MIGA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-03-25-46-639_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x920, 214K)

You're just guns and bulletsponges for the Jews to fight their Middle East wars for them... There's a reason why Israel has the largest lobbying group in the US

we should've kept you in spain and let them genocide your ass .

doesn't matter though we gave you a chance to be humans and taste some success but your goddamn genes cant help you but be a blood-sucking snakes. so we'll take it away and drive you to the sea with full knowing that you deserve that.

Attached: JEW MEMRI.webm (954x530, 1.8M)

I think you can decide that for yourself given your memeflag

KEKKEKEKK
try it bong.
we're not jews to get shoaed and do nothing.

You defeated there combined forces in six days. I hate Jews but you've gotta admit. Jewrusalem had definitely been claimed by (((you)))

I know that. So why are these jews so inconsiderate. They could thank us at least.

Memeflag talking about memeflags

keep posting pretty pictures of dead shitnigger palesnigger apes, amerishart mutt.

Attached: mutt says.png (696x602, 322K)

Good evening Jews. I've just been reading about Orde Wingate, very interesting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orde_Wingate#Palestine_and_the_Special_Night_Squads

Attached: wingate.jpg (569x800, 63K)

>Jews
>Culture

Nah.

you've been at le desert for centuries you retard .
doesn't your genes remember being our slaves?

>inbred
Theres a reason all you Jews look the fuckin same

Attached: what.jpg (800x450, 18K)

kike KEK
dumb one too

At least they won a war faggot

>You will never be this Jewish

Attached: sharon.png (1168x41, 8K)

>le desert
>Israeli Redditor

Attached: 555-come-on-now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Because they're Jews, that's why... Hitler was an extremist nutcase but he wasn't wrong about the Jews

Chad Palestinian vs Israeli Diaper Force.

Attached: IDF Diapers.png (599x411, 485K)

explain this
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-why-interfaith-marriage-is-on-the-rise-1.5250507

Attached: 97439811-5E4E-4F5B-8BD6-E6717DC404D6.jpg (746x750, 358K)

Haredim are not homogenous in the slightest. Every community has its own traditions and rules and also don't really intermix with other communities. Having said that, Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews fucking HATE each other and so they have their own parties to fend for their own. They're very different in terms of traditions and whatever, I think you could say that the Ashkenazi are even more extreme than the Sephardic, many of them speak mainly Yiddish. But to the layman they're not very different.
The less religious jews split between what you'd call regular religious, who are moderate, and "knit kippah" (kippa sruga) who are considered more right wing nationalist. Usually associated with the settler movement. In general the religious movements in Israel tend to align to the right, although they can be apolitical and mostly just cater to their base, like how shas keeps preventing Haredim from getting conscripted.

That's what happens to a skull when a 5.56 rips through it at 3300 fps. Christchurch is a fucking hoax.

You combined forces got defeated in six days. Arabs are shit at war, the only reason Islam got any standing in the world was because the decline of the Roman empire then the Arabs created a religion to give themselves some sort of legitimacy. You follow a meme religion

youtu.be/MY08-JuClb4

Attached: D3p7xI-X4AEF0zC.jpg (936x1200, 146K)

Is that Laura loomer?

Moshe you cant cover your kikeness with that flag.

IT SHOWS

lmao you're not in your jew run safe space jew boy. We'll see how long you last here on /pol before you need to go on a baby killing spree.

Do your genes remember the turks and the mongols?
Never been there never will, not my problem your Pazam in this site is low

you're too dumb for me to be debated .
eat shit and enjoy being surrounded by us

>Jew
No all people hate Muslims. Chinese, Jewish, Christian. You are a meme race and a meme peoples. You haven't won a war in your entire history

Same I hope they fuck off soon

why are all jews child molesters?
archive.is/HpSED

>You're too dumb to debate
The go to for all retards who k is fuck all. KYS peado faggor

All praise BiBi the putin of israel.

who became us KEK ?
you know most of us weren't and aren't Arabs.
and how are you saying that with a straight happy face you were certainly a rape victim of them "us" too