STRIKE & MIKE Episode 58: Clownworld Committee Hearing

paykings pls

>Welcome to Episode 58 of STRIKE and MIKE! Strike and Mike start the show by talking about the absurd and farcical Congressional Judiciary Committee hearings on White Nationalism and proceed from there into a discussion of tech censorship, internal J-politics and the anti-white media agenda. It's a honkin' good time for everyone!

use mixtape.moe

Attached: strike-and-mike-logo-yellow-vest-clown.png (1920x1358, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2019/04/09/strike-mike-episode-58-clownworld-committee-hearing/
files.catbox.moe/v9keyo.mp3
files.catbox.moe/uwjqwa.mp3
files.catbox.moe/6ybif6.mp3
files.catbox.moe/sp6pii.mp3
files.catbox.moe/jp4ceq.mp3
files.catbox.moe/w0pyul.mp3
files.catbox.moe/v5peaw.mp3
files.catbox.moe/sbkxdb.mp3
files.catbox.moe/9nslvu.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

therightstuff.biz/2019/04/09/strike-mike-episode-58-clownworld-committee-hearing/

I used to think my life was a tragedy...

Attached: 8F42FE42-ED78-451E-9EAC-6976DB6B1F28.jpg (400x500, 29K)

>offtopic jewish podcast spam
just report these threads if you're tired of seeing them

Attached: TRS-=-JIDF.jpg (2000x2000, 1.91M)

Attached: 1554498623855.jpg (433x505, 32K)

tired of spam, huh?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 5.08.28 PM.png (487x177, 48K)

Any word on when Striker's going to rip Destiny a new asshole?

Striker and Enoch against Hasan and Destiny would be like putting two malnourished rohingya retard children against two big brained saltwater crocodiles. Painfully hilarious and brutally merciless

To clarify, Strike and Mike would be the big brained croc nibbas

i don't know user, destiny's too much of a coward to debate actually competent people

this
He would never debate striker because "muh evil alt right white supreeeemist" and because he knows he would lose. If he can barely hold his own against fuentes and fucking sargon he would get assblasted by striker

STRIKE & MIKE Episode 58: Clownworld Committee Hearing files.catbox.moe/v9keyo.mp3

TDS 426: Goyim Feed files.catbox.moe/uwjqwa.mp3

Mike & the Mad Wop 18: files.catbox.moe/6ybif6.mp3

FTN 203: No Party For White Men files.catbox.moe/sp6pii.mp3

TDS 423: Retard-Strength Empire files.catbox.moe/jp4ceq.mp3

Jazz n Jesse 67: files.catbox.moe/w0pyul.mp3

FTN 201: Swan Song Joe files.catbox.moe/v5peaw.mp3

Strike n Mike 57: Smollet Problematic Legal Conclusions files.catbox.moe/sbkxdb.mp3

Didn’t Destiny get his ass torn by Ryan “The Ronin” Dawson?

destiny only debates people who he can attack about personal issues to sidetrack debates. striker is totally anonymous, so destiny won't be able to obfuscate.

legend

PISS OFF SVEN

files.catbox.moe/v9keyo.mp3

files.catbox.moe/9nslvu.mp3
fuck you

absolute legend. Thanks payfren

Attached: 1554267128593.jpg (1080x1349, 93K)

Strike and mike is superiour to TDS in every way change my mind.

Attached: Honk70s.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

superior :( pls no bully

it is the best podcast out there, but I've also been loving TDS lately

strike and mike is better but only because I dont have to deal with sven interrupting with random drops or 80's references every 30 secs. Mike was doing a good take yesterday and sven straight up ruined it

It is because fuck Sven.

Thanks, man!

Fuck you nigger kike shill

He also bitches about doing very basic editing work for like an hour when he doesn't have to have a real job. Meanwhile, Borzoi, Striker, and Mike do editing all the time without complaining.

>mixtape.moe
it gives a trojan alert

Suck my cock Sven. I'm pirating your show and there is nothing you can do about it. I'll pay for TRS the second you stop appearing on any of the shows. Get a real job, lazy fuck.

I agree, I take breaks from TDS every once in a while because my Svenometer reaches its full point and I just cant take Enochs Lava temperature takes being interrupted by some stupid joke.

Sven should take more of a role that Joe Rogan does on his podcast, to keep the discussion on topic and not let things get out of hand.

Sometimes when he butts in it can be worth it, but its too few and far between that it doesnt justify ruining the fantastic talking points presented by Enoch.

Attached: HONKHONK3.png (700x700, 618K)

Also, anyone have a link to the TDS show they did after the repeated misfire incident that happened in that NZ Mosque?

IM NOT SVEN YOU FUCKING NIGGER JEW KIKE

That shit is funny, though.

Attached: D3VqcNIXsAIsX2Q.jpg (1023x608, 42K)

SPLC are getting the rope:

>files.catbox.moe/v9keyo.mp3

Mike once said his current mom is his step-mom, not his biological mom. So is that step-mom Jewish? Or is his biological mom Jewish? Either way it would explain some things.

thanks bro

The person typically mentioned as his mom is his biological mom. You can see the resemblance, and the Andrew Morantz's article in the New Yorker makes the distinction.

There's no real debate over his ancestry. It's just a small echo chamber of motivated people smearing him. Amusingly, the can't pick a narrative, so it's funny to see what bystanders end up believing.

>tfw I get home hoping Strike & Mike covered the hearings, and it's already fucking posted by user
Thanks man.

I love Cat Enoch

You lucky bastard

I'm ok with this

Striker and David Duke were the only two WNs who had the correct response to Christchurch. I feel like they are too decent to be associating with the faggot alt-right scum.

I can't argue with this. Sven's an unbearable nigger sometimes

Fuck you mimi...go back to your shithole!

>paywall exclusive

literal kike shit mammon worshippers. fuck off.

YESS

>Still calling TRS Jewish in 2019...
Embarrassing.

t. Sven

They were pro Zion-Don right up until a few months ago. Either they were stupid or were compromising on their principles for money.

thank you based burger eater!