Will my cat start to hate me if I put a shock collar on it and shocked him whenever he does something bad...

Will my cat start to hate me if I put a shock collar on it and shocked him whenever he does something bad? Will he even learn not to do that thing? Will he even know I'm responsible for it?

Attached: 00z0z_FqKmzFBwdP_1200x900.jpg (675x900, 48K)

Don't do that. Just get a spray bottle.

If you love and play and tickle your cat enough it doesn’t have time to “do bad things”. Don’t shock your cat, that’s evil shit. Maybe you shouldn’t have a cat.

>will he know I'm responsible for it
no

literally just get a bottle of spray water so you don't have to shock your pet cat

My cat hates to be pointed at because I always gave a stern hey!” With it when he was being bad. Now I just point and he stops and sasses me but he knows. They mostly do thing for attention, so pay more attention to them OP.

so you would feel bad if your cat knew you were responsible for the pain that you are inflicting upon it, but you wouldn't feel bad if the cat didn't know. that's fucked up.

It clearly can sense what a psycho you are, user.

This. My cat never acts out except she eats my fucking houseplants reee

Just curious, how did you end up on Jow Forums? We invented caturday

>comparing old 4chans with the zoomer shithole of today

STOP!!!

That's animal abuse! Don't you fucking do it!

Attached: Sutoppu.png (408x269, 122K)

2009 when I first got internet access at home

You're not from 2009. Assuming you're OP that is.

OP, 2009

You're a shitty person.

I find it hard to believe you've spent ten years here and are still autistic
Stop lying on the internet

>animal abuse
>>w-will my cat start to dislike me, anons?..

>I-I'm f-f-f-from 2009 guiz I swear lol im an oldfag

2009 isnt oldfag

It is, memecharts calling everyone after 2006 newfags don't have any basis in reality

What absolutely vile upbringing did you have to mold you into the kind of filthy kind of human garbage that would have the kind of mindset to come up with something like this? What is wrong with you? Do your parents know you're like this? What would your mom say if she knew you wanted to do this to a living creature? This is torturous. Don't do it.