Has anybody who smokes weed been a success?

Has anybody who smokes weed been a success?

Or have they all been lazy?

Attached: 105438875-1536336503523screen-shot-2018-09-07-at-12.07.32-pm.530x298.jpg (530x298, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o1i5Jefxw-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weed should be legal.

Attached: C7BC09CE-34CD-44AF-8FC3-2C72EC3BB2E0.jpg (1200x1874, 818K)

the beatles

Depends on how you define success i guess.

Lots of pot heads and druggies have gotten rich as musicians or artists

Willy Nelson, Rodney Dangerfield, Snoop and Seth Rogen not to mention Joe Rogan. Off the top of my head. But I would agree stoners are usually to laid back to succeed.

Tommy Chong and Cheech Marin come to mind.

Barack Obama

kek

Attached: obamalaugh.jpg (660x440, 267K)

hitler smoked weed.
DRUGS. NOT EVEN ONCE.

The men's warehouse guy

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-172938_Firefox.jpg (1438x820, 332K)

Attached: fredphelps.jpg (512x288, 37K)

Attached: jobsfag.jpg (1488x1896, 649K)

I mean I smoked weed pretty chronically for 7 years and now smoke only on rare ocassions because I get drug tested. I'm pretty successful, I live on my own and have about $130k net worth no major health/mental health problems and a good social life.

I would say *most* people will not be successful if they smoke all the time, but I know some who smoke a lot and are doing quite well for themselves. Almost everyone that does it in moderation can be successful

If you are already a degenerate it has no meaningful effect. If you aren't you'll see things in a new perspective you might need.

Attached: Enlightenment.jpg (3984x3300, 1.92M)

Me.
t.yourfavoritepresident #MAGAJUANA

Attached: 420.jpg (720x960, 53K)

How do you judge success? Money? Fame? Do you make Eleon Musk money? Are you as famous as Snoop Dog?

u dummy the pic answers ur fucking thing u stupid monkey

Weed affects everyone differently. Me personally, I get tired and lazy and cant perform like I would sober. But some people I've known have finished high school/college fine and good good grades with smoking weed everyday during class but that's not me.

Attached: 1550596976160.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

You want real success then you need amphetamines so you can stay up for 72 hours straight working on shit, all the other faggots just mentioned faggot (((artists))) who mean nothing in the world. All of these faggots who smoke weed have done nothing but dumb down the IQ of the people and made them lazy while pushing diversity shit

David Lynch on weed and drug use
>“We all want expanded consciousness and bliss. It's a natural, human desire. And a lot of people look for it in drugs. But the problem is that the body, the physiology, takes a hard hit on drugs. Drugs injure the nervous system, so they just make it harder to get those experiences on your own.
>I have smoked marijuana, but I no longer do. I went to art school in the 1960s, so you an imagine what was going on. Yet my friends were the ones who said, "No, no, no, David, don't you take those drugs." I was pretty lucky.
>Besides, far more profound experiences are available naturally. When your consciousness stars expanding, those experiences are there. All those things can be seen. It's just a matter of expanding that ball of consciousness. And the ball of consciousness can expand to be infinite and unbounded. It's totality. You can have totality. So all those experiences are there for you, without the side effects of drugs.”

Attached: 5233.jpg (300x375, 15K)

Successful or not, they're all degenerate cocksuckers.

>Has anybody who smokes weed been a success?

Attached: Carl_Sagan_Planetary_Society.jpg (328x448, 121K)

I am a stay at home mom, and I toke probably 14 days out of the month.

I never smoke it in front of my children, and my husband says I am much more pleasant to be around after having a bowl of weedies.

Before I became a SAH housewife, I worked for dispatching ambulances, police, taxis and semis... certainly not rich with that career choice, but I was able to buy my first starter home without the help of my parents or government. and pad a decent start to my roth ira. When I got with my husband, we pulled our resources together to buy us a Mcmansion inna woods, about 40 miles from the nearest major metro area...and now we comfy enough to where I don't have to work, though I might go back to work after my sons are older and need me less to pad the retirement account abit more.

I hate to be the person to say it but Joe Rogan is undeniably successful.

Based Diogenes

Only Artistic types.
>Willy Nelson, Rodney Dangerfield, Snoop and Seth Rogen not to mention Joe Rogan. Off the top of my head. But I would agree stoners are usually to laid back to succeed.
Point made.
>the beatles
point again
>Tommy Chong and Cheech Marin
artists
>Carl Sagan
He was a promoter and TV presenter, so an ARtist/creative type. He did no independent work of merit. He was an 'Activist' and 'Organizer'.
He also wrote a great novel.... Artist.

Change my mind.

Attached: berniegoetz.jpg (750x966, 73K)

SAH mom is the most important job on the planet It's not the hardest job, in fact it's fun and easy (SAHD here). But it is the most important job.
So I regret to now inform you that you haven't paid the toll yet.

Attached: 1527293792012.jpg (406x396, 29K)

Attached: notevenonce.jpg (530x298, 35K)

Checked

Attached: 1262129833069.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

barack obama

Lynch is all about transcendental meditation.

>no major mental health problems and a good social life.
>uses asterisks to enunciate a word

Pretty sure weed is actually the worst drug to do, because it literally damages your motivation receptors, akin to being STONED over the head with a rock, where you're dazed and confused.

You're much better doing something like meth, if you care about motivation.

I swear to fucking God.

NEVER do weed.
Yeah, it doesn't kill you, but it might as well.

The stereotypes are true.
It's the drug of the nigger and the jew.

"Better believe my product sell
Made a billion off my bullshit and did it, nigga, high as hell"

Dr Dre apparently.

>I toke

Boomer detected

I am a gen X'er

going toll-less for the duration, but thx

Elon doesn't smoke weed, he smoked weed one time.

>oof ya I dab and vape bruh

Damn that's a really vicious looking Jew, better Google to see what's up

Sagan published quite a few papers, so, far from just being a TV personality.

Several people I knew who smoked at one time became successful. For ex a friend of mine that smoked more weed than just about anyone else in my med school class became a cardiothoracic surgeon

Weed gives you perspective and self awareness. It makes the things you already enjoy doing more enjoyable. I learn alot about myself, not when I'm high, but usually the few days after smoking. However it inhibits memory and cognitive function. With self discipline and a thirst for knowledge it can be good. I understand myself and others people behaviours and decision making alot better.

i was on my way to success but australia took it away from me

> can anyone who smoke weed be successful
>posts pic of one of the most successful men of all time smoking weed.
I dont know you tell me asshat

>work as a law clerk
>essentially write felony and misdemeanor sentences for potheads all the time (the judge just signs them)
>smoke weed most every day
am I a hypocrite bros?

Attached: Capturesss.jpg (663x922, 73K)

>He was a promoter and TV presenter, so an ARtist/creative type. He did no independent work of merit. He was an 'Activist' and 'Organizer'.
He also wrote a great novel.... Artist.

Attached: sagan_scientific_achievements.png (1165x568, 76K)

Many tech industry execs and venture capitalists. Also a fairly large contingent that do acid specifically to get business ideas

Yep

>giving fuck about some hollywood neverhasbeen
pfft... no thanks

Hitler was into intravenous amphetamine, not pot you mong. Georing was a morphine addict.

Attached: 1552007724997.png (409x325, 164K)

I know lots of actors smoke weed, but I wouldn't call them successful. Weed is not something that helps you learn or make you smart but it sure as hell feels good. and for people with no ambitions, than weed is totally ok

Sagan's take on smoking dope

Attached: oc3ti57c1bnz.jpg (3024x4032, 1.46M)

Similarly I smiled regularly for years and make 100k a year, 500k net worth 36yo

I did stop once I had kids though. Weed screws up your REM sleep. Get a Fitbit and you can confirm that yourself

don't do drugs if you can't handle them
the problem is stereotypical druggies who instead of riding the wave and being creative and active just sit around and admire the metaphorical double rainbow.
drugs are overall bad as they lead to addiction cuz' we're ultimately all weak pieces of shit.

It's done the opposite for me. I feel motivated to get out of the house, and I hate people a little less. Started smoking 2 months ago.

20 years of daily weed habit, its legal here now, I make $42k lifting heavy things for rich people, 85k debt, 1500 in the bank, part time music "career" is gonna take off any day now

even so, the dude is right about amphetamines - if you wanna see what true motivation looks like, that's your jam
also mdma is fun at first

I make 32k a year collecting NEETbux, how does this make you feel wagie? Hope you don't bust your back

My first cousin sold weed in college, while he worked for UPS, oddly enough. He became an aeronautical engineer. He has two college age daughters who are both majoring in hard sciences.

How so??

I smoke weed every day, make 80k a year and own a home. Get fucked, asshole

Dude, no. Grew up around lots of tweekers, they get paranoid psychosis, they take things apart but don't put them back together. Adderall is different if used appropriately, but the Vickers straight banging meth are totally useless lost souls

I figure I keep this up for 10 more years I can qualify for disability

there's a difference between doing it a few times for the experience and making a life style out of it
as i said, drugs are bad overall regardless of them being alcohol or hard narcotics

This guy

Attached: Rob-rob-dyrdek-1243600_434_365.jpg (434x365, 94K)

Hard science you say?

Attached: LGfkMJ2.jpg (480x360, 35K)

if you didn't smoke weed everyday you'd probably be making six figures and own multiple properties.

OP, just imagine where Elon would be if he wasn't a pothead.

Attached: T (25).jpg (350x255, 25K)

>have weed smokers been successful?
No
>have successful people smoked weed?
Yes

>the meditation meme
Is actually legit, you guys should try it

Everyone knows only rural and suburban retards smoke weed

Provide even a shred of proof for your bullshit boomer tier faggot argument

Joe Rogan is a pawn of social engineering groups who are subservient to the financial elites. He is thrown a meager stack of fiat monopoly money in order to compromise his integrity and make his will subservient to the will of others. What do you consider success?
youtu.be/o1i5Jefxw-E

>Similarly I smiled regularly

Smiling > Being a dope smoking degenerate

Elon Musky

underage fagOPs