Is life in US ghetto really that bad? Like how you see in movies like Training Day

Is life in US ghetto really that bad? Like how you see in movies like Training Day.

Attached: Compton-Map-Grab-1.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
wgntv.com/2019/04/08/33-shot-4-fatally-in-chicago-over-warmest-weekend-this-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=DSjcWj3BDMU
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEw1J_x6C4
youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, blacks are subhuman.

Attached: C2DFC8C2-438A-4046-BAEB-E87D3413BA4C.gif (245x360, 1.74M)

It’s worse the. The movies. No one makes sense and is always on wierd shit and your like can I see the one normal minded person with an iq above 70

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

I walked through East Cleveland one time after getting out a jail for bad plates while trying to buy heroin in my early 20s.

It was a literal hellhole and every nigger I walked past saw money in their eyes as a white dude walked past.

I talked to none of them and luckily I'm a large enough guy to get away with being rude to niggers on the street. I was scared as fuck the whole walk back to my dealer's spot where my gf at the time was waiting.

Literally as soon as I left the jail and went ot the payphone across the street, I had a nigger trying to scam me. They are absolutely the worst.

It's very localized. You can go to a park one way down the road and have a nice day w/ your family. Go the other way down thew road and get robbed, killed, and your remains consumed by stray pit bulls

Wasn't it a hispanic ghetto in that movie?

Can't be same as some Compton ghetto

Attached: 1540746208011[1].png (253x199, 6K)

This. East Cleveland used to be the richest suburb in the nation. Rockefellers lives there. One the Great Depression hit and niggers moved in, it became the per capita murder capital of the US.

Dilapidated buildings, niggers trying to rob you,jump you, scam you, sell you shitty drugs, short you if you do buy their drugs, potholes in the roads, dirtroads in some ghettos(East side Detroit) litter every fucking where its so bad, niggers throw EVERYTHING on the ground they dont want its sickening, they have no consideration for others or for even their own future, they never consider consequences to their actions. niggers are truly sub-human scum. Nuke the ghettos or wall them off like in Brick Mansions

Dis MAGA country...

wgntv.com/2019/04/08/33-shot-4-fatally-in-chicago-over-warmest-weekend-this-year/

>Is life in US ghetto really that bad?
Worse.

its actually alot worse.
the movies glamourize it.
it's literally niggers & crime.

This guy has been to Easy Cleveland

Just for the record, I'm from Detroit, well was, ofc I fled from there and i lived in fucking Grosse Point! The ritzy part of detroit

its comfy, desu. normies will never understand.

I have, its pretty bad.

On the upside, the older niggers are friendly(to other nigs) and always sit on their porch and wave or say hi if you walk by.

I grew up in the ghetto and moved to the suburbs when I was 14. Its the same as living anywhere else except the police raid your neighbors and you find guns and drugs on the ground

youtube.com/watch?v=DSjcWj3BDMU

i grew up here. great times

i have been to a bunch of american ghettos.

they are no worse than the typical australian/european shithole, (actually safer and cleaner in some ways, you can take public transport in south central L.A for example without getting your head stomped in, meanwhile in melbourne my friend was beaten to within an inch of his life because he looked at some guy on the train the wrong way).

the huge murder / firearm crime rates in america is literally caused by only a few dozen people in each city in perpetual retaliation attacks AGAINST EACH OTHER ("U KILLED MY COUSIN, IMMA KILL UR COUSIN").

Attached: 4572457.jpg (575x431, 39K)

Only in Liberal cities. In Conservative cities the ghettos are really nice actually.

its not so bad

This looks almost pleasant by comparison to some of the places I've seen. It's poor and shitty, but reasonably well maintained which means that the residents have both the means and the motivation to keep a modicum of civilization.

Places like Detroit, East St Louis, or Camden are just abysmal shitholes of misery.

This. Is a nigger.

It’s bad, a bit worse than in the movies because have to be believable and make sense.
Blacks in the hood are under no such limitations.
Personally. I think we could red pill every person in Europe by taking them on a guided tour of our black ghettos.
Just to keep the fear factor up, I’m going to let some of my Europeans (but just a few) get raped and beaten, just to keep it real.

beet is honorary aryan.

Yes.

i couldn't tell you except for what I see while driving through Black and hispanic neighborhoods.
It's pretty bad

Amerilards think they're tough but they wouldn't last a day in a bad part of Birmingham.

Yes. This is difficult to explain to Europeans, but in black ghetto areas of US cities, the murder rate can be 150 TIMES higher than the rate in a European city like Madrid. They are lawless. Only 15% of MURDERS are solved in those areas, sometimes less - police don't even try.

Attached: Worst cities 2016.png (308x421, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cAEw1J_x6C4

Pasty 5ft tall british people sure are scary

Are there any Finnish ghettos?

You are talking shit.
Maybe your friend got beat up but South Central L.A. isn’t the worst we have to offer.

It's worse I watched a cop get shot when I was in highschool in front my my apartments. (I'm not black)

I don’t know if they still do this, but in Flint, MI they used to have these huge concrete barriers with planters to hold trees for “aesthetics”, and they would randomly move them around the city and block off roads, creating dead ends, and just turning the street grid into a maze. The idea was they got into so many police car chases with niggers they figured they would just randomly block off streets and keep moving the barriers around the city so that the niggers never knew what streets would be closed and they would be easier to catch during car chases.

Yes it's really that bad. Drug deals happening in open air, shots ringing out on a regular basis, every nigger or spic you see on the sidewalk is a potential threat. The areas immediately surrounding ghettos are maybe even worse because those suburbs are where the money is and the hoodrats know it, so they tentacle out from there to commit their property crimes etc.
The worst are ghettos disguised as nice suburban areas. Charlotte had a problem for a long time with a place called hidden valley which was a suburban area developed for working families, the nogs took over in the 70s though and it turned into an entire neighborhood of gang members. Police response time to ghettos tends to be very long too because they just don't want to go there, so if you live there it's best to be armed.

Birmingham, Alabama, ghettos? You're right. Alabama is brutal. You British white boys definitely wouldn't survive the night in the nicest US ghettos without sucking BBC at every turn and giving away all your possessions.

>209436699
Rape happens there too?

I probably wouldn’t but I’d like to have a few dozen of our baddest niggers over to Birmingham that now have no fear of getting shot by anyone, even the police.
They would eat your city alive.

Compton is marginally better now that the Mexicans ethnically cleansed it and took it over.

you couldnt be more wrong you kangaroo cunt, hood killings dont consist only of revenge shootings, Niggers will shoot for any reason they feel like dude ive seen it with me own eyes. they shoot during robberys of drug dealers, they shoot store clerks, they shoot at cars, they shoot from cars, they shoot at cars from in cars while driving, they shoot up houses, they even shoot at the mailmen, they shoot at dogs, they shoot at the fucking sky. if only you knew how bad things really are

its literally the same in europe and australia.

i feel much safer and more comfortable walking in compton or the bronx than in roxburgh park or lakemba.
at least american blacks have a few hundred years of history in common with western whites, and some actual consequences for crime...

large parts of melbourne and sydney are literally full of muslim gangsters now, they have no incentive not to commit crime because the maximum prison sentence for most things in australia is just 2-5 years.

shootouts with automatic weapons are actually a common thing to happen here in melbourne now.
we had a bunch of gang murders (arabs vs islanders) earlier this year that were overshadowed by christchurch.

Attached: 568356894679.jpg (859x1660, 162K)

Nigger ghettoes are really bad for the reasons people have already mentioned above.

Spic ghettoes aren't that bad, beyond how depressing it can be to see so much poverty. And how it can be hard to communicate with anybody if you don't know Spanish.

No, just low income apartment buildings where some residents are white trash, but no "just" shitty areas. Everywhere is liveable and has nice parks and such

if you're a nog? not that bad at all
>cheap or free housing
>free food
>free education
>free healthcare
>live nearby some of the world's financial and cultural centers

honestly if they were any other group of people on the planet they would run the country after two generations of that treatment. but, you know... pic related

Attached: 1549588332890.jpg (434x630, 52K)

Birmingham, Alabama maybe. No one's afraid of your chavs when our cities are crawling with stabby meth addicts and niggers.

i love when foreigners think theyre hard. gtfo of here with your bullshit, try driving through east side detroit on gratiot without pissing yourself you little snively cunt.

LOL 313!!! AYYYYYYY

What the fuck did you just type?

I lived in one for close to 15 years as a kid.
Cons
BRainwashed blacks perfectly playing out their kike made cultural identity who are ultra violent and brainwashed to the extent of not paying rent to buy new game consoles/ect.

Getting jumped a shit ton, I mean alot. Getting robbed, having to plan your way home so old ghetto white trash don't stab you for herione money or niggers don't kick your head in for the same reason.

Big huge obese nigger women beating their children in public viciously. Old haggered white women with two teeth sucking nigger dicks for crack asking for your last ten cents and then threatning you when you say no.

Pros
Nice central air, nice apartment, low rent, a sense of community amongst friends and some really good childhood memories.

Grosse point is nice m8. Good choice.

Nah ghettos full of niggers are not bad look here we see group exercise.

Attached: Black Block Party.jpg (660x398, 48K)

>No one makes sense
indeed

t. Sub 70 IQ nigger

yeah I liked Grosse Point but niggers regularly came into my neighborhood to scope out targets to break into.

looks like literally every night in any of the main tourist areas of melbourne.

What year was this

thank you for actual statistics proving that European ghettos are nowhere near as bad

Incorrect. The only thing worse than America niggers is literally a war zone. I would rather be in deep Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City than say ....Syria, right now. At least with some crazy ass whites I’ll get beat and ball-batted but they’re probably not going to kill me because I stepped on there shoes or looked at them twice

Check out the book Gang Leader for a Day. It will really clarify ghetto pathology for you without being weepy, gangsta or sensationalist.

Attached: gang leader for a day-bookcover.jpg (400x607, 139K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

Attached: 1510707538810.gif (640x550, 204K)

It really is that bad in pure nigger ghettos.
They live in absolute filth - sometimes without running water.
No maintemce on house, trash on the ground, they give no fucks.
They hang out on the sidewalk all day drinking beer and talking so loud you can hear a block away.
And THEY SHOOT EACH OTHER.
sometimes over drug turf battles, or sometimes other petty shit, like somebody dissed my sister.

This is ghetto nigger culture.

I would love to get a good Scanner thread going man. Good times.

Wind your neck in. Birmingham is onenof the softest places in England, you all talk like spastics.

You can tune into any city police radio and listen to what is going on.

> It's literally the same in Europe and Australia.

Not really, no. American ghetto's are a special kind of ghetto that you simply do not find in Europe, aside from some "culturally enriched" neighborhoods perhaps in London (but even then, they have less crime)

Yep. Luckily those places are easy to not live in.

Honestly can't understand why blacks continually dig themselves into such shitholes.

>been to
I have lived near several ghetto areas. You only saw the tip of the iceberg m8

We just had an old nigger here buy everyone at the Waffle House free meals at 3am...except a young Tyrone and his shorty. Young Tyrone walked to his car, grabbed a pistol, walked back in and shot the old nigger in the head point blank in the Waffle House.

Oh its bad man. I remember seeing like 900 huge obese black women falling over each other once in a big park i lived next to because one dumb noggis started taking shots at another one. I feel so bad for their kids dude. Call me whatever you want, but dude, brutality, incest, and rape run rampant in the black community, and the media tells them hey be a fucking criminal, your a criminal, being a criminal is cool, hustle dem streets. If blacks ever actually wake up, the kikes are in for a bad bad bad time bro.

Great read. So is the bit in Freakonomics about why drug dealers always live with their mothers.

Attached: 1527650270514.jpg (659x540, 210K)

looks pretty bad, but in melbourne, on any given weeknight at 3am, i can see hundreds of muslim gangsters meeting at my local shisha cafe, dealing guns/drugs, blasting loud arabic / ISIS sounding music, and racing lambo/ferrari up and down the street.

Jesus christ if you have anything like American ghettos in Australia than that is a serious fucking problem.

US niggers seem to be worse than niggers in other countries. UK and France niggers seem to be a lot less bad. Which is weird because US niggers have more white genes than those country's niggers do.

The media tells them, they don’t need to change.
That white men need to change.

Now I wonder what percentage of the murders that year came from just those cities alone.

This^^^ I had to work in those areas when I worked construction. Sometimes in the morning I would get approached by a mooncricket. The last time I had one approach me he started off by telling me “Hey man, I ain’t no bum but...” I cut him off right there made eye contact and said “I don’t have anything for you”. He was speechless that I wouldn’t give him any money and that I knew that was the basis of his interaction with me. Don’t even humor them with politeness as it is a weakness that allows them to continue running game on you.

Cool. They exercise nights there too?
Here we have a pic of one of the USA's future medical students.

Attached: 1368387444020.jpg (471x960, 49K)

theres almost no muslims where I live or niggers really mostly its Mexicans and other spics

It's instant ebola death

Attached: vernt.jpg (446x597, 20K)

Yeah, and its bad dude. I honestly think they would be fine if it wasn't for.
HEY NIGGA YOU NEED DIS NEW JOHDANS HEY NIGGER GO OUT AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANYTHING THAT CHALLENGES YOU HEY NIGGERS HEY WANT SOME OVER PRICED GARBAGE CLOTHES MADE BY PEOPLE WHO ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU HEY HUSTLE DEM STREETS HEY EAZY E DID IT HEY TUPAC HAS GODLY WISDOM BRUH BRUH NUK NUK BRUH MY FUCKIN FUK WIT DEM BITCHS BNIGGE MY BITSH GOT STREEEE PU PU REEEEEEE.

Obviously a shit post, but I think it’s funny an overseas traveler would go visit fucking “tons of ghettos”

Yes it's fucking hell. I used to live in southeastern Michigan in a urban environment. The blacks... they are like animals, littering everywhere, parking cars on peoples yards and in the middle of the roads, people going 70mph+ in a residential suburb, my house had been shot at on three separate occasions. Me and my mom (cringe single mom) move to a more white part of town and it's quite nice. That neighborhood made me a nazi.

Attached: 1406492771488.jpg (500x500, 150K)

Stay out of downtown and when do you go out, just go drive to the mall or park in the nice town. That's pretty much how you do it in ghetto.

Otherwise you can enjoy your anime and shit at home, no problem. Good idea to have a gun anyway.

Attached: 1551924637878.jpg (450x800, 401K)

Where is a conservative city fren? One over population 1000.

What about an infamous Lappeenranta? Though with shitskins claiming speed like now the South will be full of shitholes and no go zones.

I moved recently too man. Well a few years back, i completely understand how constant noggering and being jumped, attacked could push you far right. It did me for awhile, more center right now, i guess, don't know what i am. All i know is i don't like kikes.

I got a plethora of hoodrat nigga stories.

>Grew up in NJ right outside AC
>Lived in NY for a while
>Then NC
>Now LA

They're actually not the worst. The hood is way more exciting and somewhat safer than the barrio.

Attached: a5HfnuU.jpg (275x183, 17K)

I just read about that shit too.

How are yours? You guys still got the Crokodil zombies?

Wtf is that picture

i have been to america plenty of times, probably seen more of america than the average american (i have EASILY seen more of america than i have my own country).

ghettos are always near the airport, so you naturally drive through them as soon as you pick up the rental car.

Not sure, it was in a GG Allin dump on /b/.

>Emphasis on the dump

Attached: images.jpg (183x276, 5K)

Don't forget roaming drunks and crackheads, or violent blacks killing each other in cold blood. Or the homeless ones always trying to get in you house. It's better when you make it known you have guns. This specific group of blacks was always on my yard (my yard was on a corner) just smoking or standing around listing to music on full blast, and one day I was at the range and was bringing my Remington 1100 back inside and i walked up to them and told them to fuck off and to my surprise they migrated one block west of my house.

Is that a GG Alin show?

>shootouts with automatic weapons are actually a common thing to happen here in melbourne now.
That’s not true, those guns are banned in Australia.

compton is an hispanic ghetto. They ran most of the blacks out.

Are you kidding? Nigger neighborhoods are way more dangerous than equally poor or even poorer spic neighborhoods.

Even upper middle class nigger areas like Prince George's County are dangerous.

I notice you didn't say you were white though.

Yes.

Rows and rows of abandoned houses that look like some bombed out village from a WW2 movie. I swear, some of them are so bad it looks like that one sniper scene from Saving Private Ryan where they tried to take the little French girl and Vin Diesel got shot. Some houses are so fucking bad they actually have trees growing up in the center of them and coming out of the roof.

The only white people you'll see are fucking junkies. You'll see them shuffling out of the ghetto trying to look like they didn't just cop some dope. Niggers everywhere, and they literally just hang around in the same spot for hours. You can drive by, and see a bunch just milling around, and drive by hours later and they're still there. If you find yourself in that area you can expect to be beaten, robbed or they'll try to scam you in some way.

Trash fucking everywhere. Overgrown lawns. Abandoned mattresses. Piles of garbage. Used needles and condoms. All the stores have thick bullet proof windows to keep the cashier safe behind the counter. Gunshots all night, police won't even respond until the shooting stops. The sounds of the police helicopter constantly overhead looking for someone. People screaming and arguing. People doing weird junkie shit.

Attached: 1530100011041.png (837x437, 288K)