LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO OUR JARED!!

youtube.com/watch?v=arOMA1gIia4

This is some next level of limited state. I've never seen it like this with just the video in the middle of a black screen.

;_;

Attached: sdfasfad.jpg (880x779, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x75jy8z
archive.org/details/youtube-arOMA1gIia4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOAChFkuenKW4lceNH9Xdowo1E_rpb5zl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zionists do more to vilify zionism than any other force in the world. 1984-o-vision is a great look. It signals something to the public with the same potency as bernie handing off his microphone. Weakness is in the air.

Hwhat the fuck!

I'm at work, can anyone tI;dr the video for me. It would be much appreciated.

Attached: 1554788493296.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Where have you been? They’ve been doing this for a while now

He's telling the eastern europeans to not give into the western european importation of non-whites

Hwo cares?

dailymotion.com/video/x75jy8z

archive.org/details/youtube-arOMA1gIia4

Attached: cringeanarchy adl reddit censorship.png (653x623, 238K)

It's the speech he would have given if Poland didn't ban him from the Schengen Zone.

...I do

Attached: 1522559052398.png (1027x731, 28K)

Everyone who isn't a kike shill like you.

Attached: 1532817516438.jpg (2909x2068, 2.86M)

Attached: Logo_ShababaNetworkLogos_2016.jpg (924x553, 161K)

I see you
you see me
how pleasant
this feeling
the moment
you hold me
I missed you
I'm sorry
I've given
what I have
I showed you
I'm growing
The ashes
Fall slowly
As your voice
Consoles me
As the hours pass
I will let you know
That I need to ask
Before I'm alone
How it feels to rest
On your patient lips
To eternal bliss
I'm so glad to know

Attached: ....png (599x508, 198K)

Attached: 1549222497614.jpg (995x889, 166K)

Attached: Mark Potok of the SPLC.jpg (618x464, 36K)

Attached: 080b87afd775b603bc533c65413b403afa0f3cbb.jpg (600x459, 155K)

JUST

Attached: 13653097_1565515257090228_5116422290997670328_o.jpg (2048x1320, 323K)

Tfw genes that inbred

(((((Pooootokkk)))))
Every fucking time.

This is what they prayed for when they castrated and decapitated aryan/nordic kids, before eating them off the spit. :0

Attached: 7-JRBn.jpg (1200x1200, 375K)

Attached: 18815450_1485919724792740_9138017224009932800_o.jpg (1762x2048, 358K)

Its agood sign
The people are starting to awake to whats really happening and are starting to fight even if its only in the virtual world until now we were oblivious but not anymore
I have hope that europe can still be saved

This happens all the time to people like Jared. Between this and the little "fact cards" linking to Wikipedia, Jewtube is starting to go all out on their censorship and propaganda. The ultimate goal is complete control over the flow of information, Alphabet Inc. won't be happy until your search results on the internet are narrowed down to one single entry that they deem to be "the right answer".

Attached: 1426263712141.jpg (360x480, 53K)

Attached: 23550165_1640211292696915_4661541415267938796_o.jpg (1080x1920, 163K)

no nigger that meme is dead now. david duke posted clown world its not cool now because a old guy did it

Attached: 1466797885923.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

It's amazing that a calm grandpa who is simply telling white people they need to maintain their EXISTENCE in the face of factual world wide demographic transformation is banned from Europe and deplatformed or put into limited state from major social media platforms. Advocating your own EXISTENCE is considered hatred. This is truly madness.

Attached: 1553722185982.jpg (562x549, 199K)

Attached: 1544398068578.png (500x647, 167K)

wow, dey scurred huh

Attached: C3T6wa_WAAADbm4-orig.jpg (600x724, 117K)

Attached: PTYfFCu.jpg (600x493, 100K)

what the fuck poland? i thought you were based?

Attached: what-is-diversity.jpg (865x528, 330K)

Where the fuck have you been the past year? His video on race and intelligence was the first one to see this state

Oy vey, interesting how this is the first straight, male/female, fair-haired couple shown on the cover of Time in 4 years!! :0

I dont even watch that guy doubt any eastern europeans do

>Videos denying that a well-documented, violent event took place
wonder what that is referring to

Attached: file.png (510x680, 530K)

No one wants to go to Eastern Europe they’re shitholes if they are the last whites left let us be extinct

He's actually always seemed like a perfectly nice guy, they're acting as if he's Pol Pot or something

Jared got Blacked. It was only a matter of time.

Imagine dedicating all your life to hate european preparing their demise and that your children marry an europeans
Im quite certain that this has been the case

They're flagging all E. Michael Jones' content too
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM
They even deleted his wiki page

This image is absolutely bizarre because it's real.

Well, I guess he has only one choice but to do, name the Jew.

Attached: 1553724073933.jpg (550x462, 56K)

>they’re shitholes

are they?.. you think of gdp? well higher gdp means more globalism and more globohomo, look at your 'shithole', meat and ham in canada costs like $60...

Attached: 1490359199204.jpg (1024x685, 185K)

Fuck off clown

USA will suffer the same fate as Spain with their over seas territories.
Some regions will forget your constitutional values and identity and then some will demand a secession....

Good. Jared is a fag who wont name the Jew.

Nope in the globohomo dystopic world

He's a great advocate. Thats why they are trying to silence him.

>This shit again
Youtube, and Alphabet, are corporations that owj and allow people tonuse their servers. You have no right to use their video streaming and since Youtube is viewed as a human being it has a right to control its own property. If you dont like it start your own video service. No one is stopping you but you have no right to force an honest corporation to do what you want

Attached: clown box.jpg (500x304, 84K)

The state of being a naughty goyim

HONK

HONK

HONK

Attached: A7BCE463-1F2C-491C-BEFE-921426D2DB76.jpg (1038x825, 505K)

You will be put in cages dasyu and your childrens will with blood for your sins .
It doent matter 50 or 1000 years we will reclaimour legitimate throne in this world

>No one wants to go to Eastern Europe

Yes. It's shitty outhere. Please don't come.

Attached: df85f19a-4f1b-4078-916c-b534a4408f0b.jpg (709x568, 41K)

Jared Taylor is basically Mr Rogers if he were a white nationalist.
Such a tame gentleman. Its mindboggling they banned him.
Fucking Kikes took over Europe.

It's amazing the extent they are willing to go to silence Jared Taylor. He's one of the most eloquent and intelligent people in the alt right and he is a pacifist, denying the supremacy angle and instead looking at the issue as a preservation problem. Nevertheless they are pretty good at shutting down everything JD and amren related, while guys like Spencer are allowed to roam free.

Very strange.

Attached: 1544574881338.jpg (1080x1349, 168K)

Remember a decade ago when Westerners still used to laugh about the silly North Koreans trying to control the internet to hide any wrongthink?

White nationalism need to be rebranded , is too linked with supremacism after 500 years of total domination
the new generation thats didnt enjoy any of the privileges of being white but all their infortunies will carry the torch to a better future for us.
The sooner boomers die the better

We are literally living in the Soviet Union. Uncle Jared is the nicest guy you'll ever meet and yet he's being painted as the next Hitler

Said the people hiding behind an anonymous message board because they don't have the balls to stand up for what they believe in in public.

>White nationalism need to be rebranded
No thank you

Spencer is probs controlled opposition

If you don't talk about the tribe responsible for the west's decline you are part of the problem.

bro im naming the jew coworkers on the daily wtf are you doing?

>No one is stopping you
No one besides payment processors and domain providers

Funny thing is Jared already tried this by calling it white separatism. Still got him banned everywhere.
He is still a good entry level redpill just based on the way he looks and speaks people listen to him.

Youtube (Alphabet) is a corporation and owns the servers. They are legally a human and you have no right to/ take someone else property. Youtube is incapable of censoring anyone because Youtube isnt a government

Attached: jewsish organizations protest immigration policies.png (712x891, 645K)

Attached: jews aiding refugees propaganda.png (949x1103, 920K)

Yeah. There's a reason they went after the articulate professorial old white guy fast and hard when all of this shit started going down.

Attached: jews teaching kids to become refugees.jpg (584x639, 116K)

I actually got fired for that and talking about white culture. My boss was Jewish and i didn't know. Should've guessed with a name like Sterling. I would say you are wasting your time trying to redpill them.

I want a hwhite nation. FeelsBadMan

Attached: Jewish Press pushing for Japan to take refugees.jpg (640x824, 79K)

Reminder

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

>constitutional values
this is the entire problem
people can rewrite the constitution
it's just a social construct
lose the people then you lose the country

also its your fault for not getting rid of all the shitskins.

((()))

Attached: jew chan.jpg (1200x1200, 840K)

>White nationalism need to be rebranded , is too linked with supremacism after 500 years of total domination
We need to rebrand white supremacy which is white leadership, white people in positions of power and authority.
wrong

you have to develop a approach to it or you look like a sperg.
luckily for you i developed a youtube playlist that will teach any normie about whats going on
check it out
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOAChFkuenKW4lceNH9Xdowo1E_rpb5zl

>White nationalism need to be rebranded
Won't work. Jared describes himself as a "white advocate" and he is still banned. We have the truth on our side we don't need to cuck.

spencer love jews he openly talks about it. he did a very messy debate with e.michael jones

Clown world will continue being a good meme until the clown word of the west is systematically dismantled and replaced with healthy and functional white societies.

Because he is still preaching from an image of supremacism , he doent " suffer" enought
He is a fossil of better times
Imagine preaching european discrimination when he studied in harvard and live in millionaire residence .

Only the new generation will have the credibility and inner desires of justice to shut up even the more vociferous jew with his only presence

This is a multicultural nation of immigrants. I dont know where you will go for this fantasy but it isn't here. You are a fringe group and we whites are aging. Accept reality and make peace with your fellow citizens

Spencers fucking stupid and I don't support him, but I'm tired of Jow Forumsacks who willfully choose to take his zionist statements out of context. Flipping the script on Jews and pointing out their hypocrisy is not the same as really liking or supporting them.

>This is a multicultural nation of immigrants.
BS.
America is a nation of white people for white people and other races just happen to live here.
And as America gets less white, it gets less stable.

>You are a fringe group and we whites are aging.
we're growing

It was for you that cutie has hipnotized me

what in the everliving fuck is wrong with (((youtube)))? wait, answered my own question. They could use some reeducation time

Attached: dontbeafraid.png (645x485, 503K)

Hurry up and die you fucking Boomer.

stop listening to that calm, educated, factual white man.

..I said STOP.

WERE GONNA MAKE THE SCREEN BLACK.

WE'LL PUT STROBE LIGHTS

YOU'LL GET SEIZURES

STOPPPPPPPPP

Except that's wrong, there coordinating with other business to prevent competition. And now there buying up the under sea cables that make the internet possible.

Publicly advocated for our people at great personal cost for decades. Literally banned from a continent. You’re anonymously posting memes in our hug box so fuck off

Kill yourself we are not animals
We will be free

Kikes get credit for high IQs but they’ve been expelled hundreds of times for exactly the same shit they’re trying now. You’d think they could learn.

Frog and scorpion situation I guess