Donald Trump Is The Least Christian President In My Lifetime

Why do Evangelicals keep pretending Donald Trump is religious? He's an adulterer, a glutton, greedy as fuck (golden toilets, anyone?), a war hawk, and so on. Why do all these bible thumping types think he's "chosen by God"?

Attached: w81.png (615x476, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQS76aJw9Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes a kike

but he sucks off israel like no one else before him and thats all (((evangelicals))) really care about becaue they aren't actually Christian.

cringe vey

Attached: follow the money stupid.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)

evangelicals are similar to mormons or like one of those snake charmer churches. a confused fever dream as religion

Support of abortion, aka murder is worse. This alone makes him better than any dem.

donalds trumps gonna push your shit in mother fucker

according to the bible every one would be chosen by god to do what they do. that means some guy was chosen to rape some kid and that kid was chosen to be raped by that guy. yup every prison would be filled with "gods chosen" people

Redemption

Attached: 5BEB063E-0C72-4620-9B98-CC58D61C5EF6.jpg (200x252, 7K)

His administration is taking people's healthcare and social security away, effectively murdering the elderly and the sick. Either all life matters or the abortion card doesn't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQS76aJw9Qs

The left need something to peddle don't they?

You're an idiot if you think other presidents weren't exactly like him. Reagan fucked a ton of chicks, Clinton fucked a ton of chicks. If you're not old enough to have been alive when Clinton was president then you should get outta here

I think that's precisely why. Jesus would hang with Trump. It's right there in the damned gospels. God prefers to use the shitheads.

>muh gorsug
>muh kavenug
i legitimately hear this from my relatives when i ask why they still support trump.

>injecting babies with poison after the second trimester is the same not paying people

>Support of abortion, aka murder is worse
Killing niggers is a good thing, anybody opposed to abortion in America is a kike.

>Why do Evangelicals keep pretending Donald Trump is religious?
They don't, they just realize that Democrats are openly hostile to Christianity, and persecute Christians at every opportunity, and Trump at least will mostly leave them alone.

>greedy as fuck (golden toilets, anyone?
That's no problem for today's Evangelicals who are a bunch of money-worshipers with their bullshit prosperity theology

this.
If you support the state of Israel, you have no idea what the fuck Christianity is even about.
The whole premise is that there is no need for a STATE of Israel, for it is within. There is no need for a temple, for it is within.

>Trump at least will mostly leave them alone.
Yeah, Instead he just floods christian communities with tons of nonwhites. But as long as they invade us LEGALLY!

Why are you mad that Republicans have finally agreed with you in that "America is not a Christian nation."
Don't be mad when someone agrees with you.

Attached: welcome to the world you made.jpg (502x975, 229K)

>all the faggots itt falling for an actual pasta
wew

>non-sequitur axe-grinding
Fuck off.

Lmao nigger Obama is a muslim

I think king David had a temple of gold or something, he killed a friend to fuck his wife, and God called him a man after his own heart so what?