Daily reminder that catholic church goes hand in hand with communists to destroy the world as we know it and anyone who...

Daily reminder that catholic church goes hand in hand with communists to destroy the world as we know it and anyone who isn't fighting against them hates God and is communist himself
youtube.com/watch?v=eGzCWtrIGPg

Attached: Eph2.jpg (2048x1365, 211K)

tried to redpill my ex on how corrupt the current priest is. She didn't want to hear about it. Her mom loves the pope. She grew up catholic. Good girl but so naive and retarded when it comes to politics.

JPII helped the CIA remove communism in Poland, but current pope is helping bring it back.

>so serve the god that they have summoned over the past couple thousand years

retard, try to figure out what a god is before choosing allegience, youre allying yourself with cattle for the enemy youve described... due to your ignorance on the realm of gods

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God

jp2 was an agent and a pioneer in turning cucktholic church into a communist organization

Wtf I thought everyone in Pooland loved the christcuck church

There are less than 1% of christians in Poland, and half of that 1% are commies pushing for ecumenismo with kektholic heretics and globalists

they mostly all love the jewish god, they just have a bit of infighting in that camp

they think that since their ancestors were forced to convert by the sword that serving the god of abraham is an infallible part of their culture

I've been to your country. I thought everyone was christian in poland?!

Catholics aren't Christians

all non catholics are jews
all communists are jew
op is in fact a jew who hates Christ

say it JEW

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST

hes a jew so he doesnt mix with christians

you can tell hes a jew by his hate and lies

t. papist

Attached: pope-morales_3370344b.jpg (620x387, 182K)

jesus was a jew, jesus' followers were jews
have you ever read the bible? at least read the whole new testament

*Sigh*

Why do you think this?

Humm.. We have about quarter of the population as catholics in my state. Most of them are subservient to Vatican propoganda but I feel orthodox christians are worse overall.

I thought both catholics and orthodox christians were together called christians

Are there joos in poland?

Capital O, Pajeet. Orthodox.

You missed out Protestants. Most of them are technically Christians, depsite being heretics

>Are there joos in poland?
6 millions of them

Read the Bible and some news about pope exchanging saliva with imam and degrading Jesus to being just a human. Catholic church absolutely rejects Christ as the Son of God and equates him with pedophile muhammad

t. one of them

The Catholic Church wasn't always like this. I agree like most institutions of the west it has been infiltrated but I believe it can be redeemed, its an organisation thats thousands of years old and has been only corrupted in the last 50. The church is said to be one of the main reasons Ireland didn't go communist after gaining independence as they threatened to excommunicate commies.

Damn. I can sympathise with you

Protestants are the worst breed. Most of them do bullshit """charity""" work that goes to fund terror or is used to destabilise poorer countries for their political masters

Oh right. You're full of shit then?

mmhmm

Catholics are the original Christians

His name was Rabbi Yeshua the Annointed Messiah. The name "Jesus" or Logos are satanic pagan-greek influences.

In the bible logos = word (Yeshau is the living word)
In Stoicism/Heraclitus LOGOS = force of reason.

God = a Germanic-Anglo-Saxon-English word for their Allfather Godin or Wod (Wotan or Odin). The father of Yeshua was EL (sometimes called YHWH), as in IsraEL, or GabriEL, or the Elohim (sons of EL)!!

Attached: yeshua messiah.jpg (305x204, 6K)

A little knowledge is a dangerously boring thing, user.

The amount of corruption in the catholic church here is hilarious. The church owns massive amount of land in my state, where people live on. The archbishop sold off an entire island to a rich businessman for free and collected millions in bribes.

They are also paid off by political parties every election to vote for them. Last time they appealed people to vote for Hindu nationalist party lmao. They are also party to funding shady "protests" and converting land from farming land to commercial to sell off under the table. All of this is church land and the people in power make the money.

Protestants are worse. You'll never touch it if I told you about it.

huh huh huh
heretic pope means all catholics are the same

fuck outta here with that bs

Orthodox are the original Christians

cosign

you rock OP, keep fighting those gay faggot fish hat wearing cunts